Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
How far do you think Argentina goes in this WC without Messi?
I think they’d have a shot to get as far as the semis. Then they’d start suffering without a solid attack.
It's interesting that people literally wants France to win (except for France and Brazil fans as in these case it kind of makes sense) so that they can troll Messi and feel good that Messi didn't win the WC and then they call themselves football fans.
It’s also interesting you call yourself a football fan if your rooting revolves not over good football or a team or a nation, but one player.

It's interesting that people literally wants France to win (except for France and Brazil fans as in these case it kind of makes sense) so that they can troll Messi and feel good that Messi didn't win the WC and then they call themselves football fans.
That's literally what football is about - trolling rival players/nations/clubs.

I cringe when someone says: "Oh, I'm sure Ronaldo is cheering for Messi to win so that at least one of them can win the most important trophy."
You kidding me? Neither one of them would ever cheer on the other guy to win a trophy they both lack. Nor would their fans.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think they’d have a shot to get as far as the semis. Then they’d start suffering without a solid attack.

It’s also interesting you call yourself a football fan if your rooting revolves not over good football or a team or a nation, but one player.
That one player has given us lots of great moments.

Also, atleast I don't PRETEND that I used to like someone but don't like anymore because of one match:saden:

That's literally what football is about - trolling rival players/nations/clubs.

I cringe when someone says: "Oh, I'm sure Ronaldo is cheering for Messi to win so that at least one of them can win the most important trophy."
You kidding me? Neither one of them would ever cheer on the other guy to win a trophy they both lack. Nor would their fans.
Trolling is fine. But my point was different.