Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Rhea

Cattitude
Looks like a sad day for Blue Lock manga sales :pepeshy:
There is no Blue Lock chapter (yet?) that talks about developing how to win penalties.
So, they will understand I guess :pepehands:

Even best of the best sucks at penalties. Even messi missed twice .

Its all mind games and mental pressure. Croatia had experienced penalty takers . They patiently defended untill extra time to make sure no hiccups happens unlike spain and Germany they made crucial mistake by underrating japanese players.
I noticed when Japanese player turn his head to where he was going to shoot when the Croatia goalkeeper was in front of him observing his movements.
So yeah, experienced and mental pressure :pepeke:

There is no Blue Lock chapter (yet?) that talks about developing how to win penalties.

I noticed when Japanese player turn his head to where he was going to shoot when the Croatia goalkeeper was in front of him observing his movements.
There is room for improvement. Japan came out of tough group that itself is win for them.

Japan has proved they came long way from being underdog to genuine threat. Winning wc needs lot more efforts japan lacks experienced world class players . Croatia have players playing consistently in top clubs.

Why is oliver giroud not listed as one of greatest football player ? He is consistently so good even at age of 35.

We only look at mbappe but Giroud has been standup so far without likes of benzema. Its crazy many overlook at his stats.
Fax. Giroud in my opinion, is the second best French player after Mbappe right now. He's better than Griezmann, Dembele and Benzema imo.

Bruh Croatian coach... this guy

He was asked about doing subs so late and playing for extra time/penaltys

Dude responds: It is what it is, take it or leave it

This is why this guy sucks balls. He has AMAZING subs and AMAZING options and he is so stubborn in his old ways he is forcing the team to play on individiual skills

It would be 7 or even 8x1 if it weren't for Raphinha Rato's foot. He missed 3 easy goals, he doesn't know how to shoot high, he doesn't know how to head, he was selfish in a bid with three attackers free of defenders. He's very good at passing, he helps with marking and he knows how to create plays, but he's terrible at finishing and the striker has to know how to score. Brazil can get screwed even against strong teams if this guy misses an easy goal or is selfish in front of goal
I agree Rapinha should have been much calmer and more mature, but Brazil did considerably conserve their energy in the 2nd half as they already won. Nonetheless, yes, I think Rapinha is a little too eager to prove himself, whereas Tite's current style is kinda similar to Dutch's Total Football, so an eager kid like him should definitely be more wise in his plays.
Post automatically merged:

Compare that to how playful Neymar was taking his penalties, including last night. :yodaswag:

Man, Japan's Achilles Heel had to be the penalties of all things. :perocry:
Post automatically merged:

I know Argentina is the favorit, and QF is most likely our stop, but I hope they won't make it easy for Argentina.
QF is where I had the Netherlands in the first place, knowing they would face Argentina.
I think the Dutch will win against Argentina, btw.