Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
Musiala should keep Mbappe in check from 1 man domination
Musiala is still a kid lol. Lot to learn before you put him on his level.
Post automatically merged:

Mbappe already won the wc he should be fine guy is just 24 and has most of his career ahead of him. There is still the cl to focus on
To me he is next pele . Pele truly found his successor not in brasil but was born and made in paris.

He is future captain as well.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You can ask the question how Argentina kept bringing France back into the game after first dominating for 70 min. Then giving away lead in extra time yet again they love to suffer this team kingufy
It’s more France awakening than Argentina that yield
France didn’t play at all during 70m.

It’s a combo of Argentine being tired and not having its legs + France finally doing something of themselves
Post automatically merged:

Mbappe already won the wc he should be fine guy is just 24 and has most of his career ahead of him. There is still the cl to focus on
He needs to leave PSG to win it

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
it obviously wont change how bad France played....
:catcry:

but for @Reborn and others who said "the referee was good / didnt favor Argentina", here is ANOTHER exemple of how amazingly correct he was and useful the VAR was in that game

What showed Dembele and France weren’t in their game is during the first penalty, Dembele who didn’t make a foul wasn’t even mad or yelling at the referee asking for the VAR same for his teammates. No rage or pressure (like any other team would have done)
That was really weird to me. France didn’t argue for Var even once. They just shrugged their shoulders and continue going through the motions. I’ve never seen a France team nor a finalist so disengaged. It’s like they were okay with losing and handing the game away. Like they didn’t even wanna be there.

it obviously wont change how bad France played....
:catcry:

but for @Reborn and others who said "the referee was good / didnt favor Argentina", here is ANOTHER exemple of how amazingly correct he was and useful the VAR was in that game
Lol fotboll fans ,

You didn’t see how the first Argentine goal from a penalty was from a person diving?

”He used the VAR”

Lmao go home bro. Damn I feel bad for the sport and the fans.