Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
it obviously wont change how bad France played....
:catcry:

but for @Reborn and others who said "the referee was good / didnt favor Argentina", here is ANOTHER exemple of how amazingly correct he was and useful the VAR was in that game
Well there was handball from French player just before the second pen to France was awarded which ref overlooked. If he would have looked at that then France would not be getting the second pen.
Post automatically merged:

If ref was bad then it just not for France.

Tbh, France lost not because of ref but how bad they played except for Mbappe

That was really weird to me. France didn’t argue for Var even once. They just shrugged their shoulders and continue going through the motions. I’ve never seen a France team nor a finalist so disengaged. It’s like they were okay with losing and handing the game away. Like they didn’t even wanna be there.
It's just not that

I didn't understand why coach felt the need to sub out both Giroud and Griezmann so early? They were their best players.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tbh, France lost not because of ref but how bad they played except for Mbappe
Mbappé was bad too. For 70m he was a ghost.

Kolo Muani superstar

I agree that France lost not for the ref but because they refused to play during most of the game

But duck this first penalty was completely imaginary and you can’t say it didn’t have any effect on the game.

First the ref should have asked VAR and secondly the French team should have pushed for the use of the VAR / checking

I didn't understand why coach felt the need to sub out both Giroud and Griezmann so early? They were their best players.
They were lame as fuck

The new guys were far better

Dechamps did the right thing

Reborn

Mbappé was bad too. For 70m he was a ghost.

Kolo Muani superstar

I agree that France lost not for the ref but because they refused to play during most of the game

But duck this first penalty was completely imaginary and you can’t say it didn’t have any effect on the game.

First the ref should have asked VAR and secondly the French team should have pushed for the use of the VAR / checking
I am not saying ref was really good. But thing is fans and management should focus on what went wrong with the team.

France was and is top class. But yesterday they were playing mid whole game. If it wasn't for two pens France would be losing the game before pens shoot out.

And, problem is this side is far more capable than what we saw yesterday.

If I have to say then yes Argentina was good but France threw that game away by not performing as per their potential.

And, this isn't the first time. We have seen them struggled against England as well and if it wasn't for Kane missing pen who knows what could have happened.

Reborn

Disagree here. Deschamps threw up a prayer in hope of giving his team some life and it worked. In the end they didn’t win but if not for those changes the game probably ends 2-0.
Nothing really changed after those two changes.

For 25/30 mins after those changes, France continued to struggle in having shot on target

France first goal was pen

Second goal was Mbappe brilliance

Griezmann and Giroud were far more experienced and Coach could have given them some more time on field. Not to mention, their experience could have made the difference in pen shootout

Nothing really changed after those two changes.

For 25/30 mins after those changes, France continued to struggle in having shot on target

France first goal was pen

Second goal was Mbappe brilliance

Griezmann and Giroud were far more experienced and Coach could have given them some more time on field. Not to mention, their experience could have made the difference in pen shootout
i don't know if they would have scored the 2 goal with them but i think griezman and giroud would have scored their penalties

Reborn

i don't know if they would have scored the 2 goal with them but i think griezman and giroud would have scored their penalties
The experts and commentators were shocked when coach subbed them out so early.

You need experience when pressure would be more. Mbappe was left alone with a team who hardly did anything worthy of defending champions in finals

As I said earlier, Mbappe was so distraught that he didn't stand with his own team (a bit far) when they were posing for silver medals.

Duhh he ghosted the whole game till 70+ mins and had 2 penalties,
If Grizou was still there he won't be even take it
First penalty came from the effort of Muani and mistake of Otamendi, second goal Coman made a big play by taking the ball from Messi, and I think Thuram made a big play before the volley shot, second penalty was plain stupidity.
France pretty much all sucked almost until the end, and pretty much all came to life in the last 20 minutes and extension.

Reborn

People around the World celebrating Argentina win as if their own country won.

South America
Europe
Asia
Australia
North America
Central America
Africa

How one player can unite many people in the World cutting across the man -made borders.