Status
Not open for further replies.
how the tables have turned
shes even more confirmed now
town r finding each others
looks like ur team is too salty

ur just lucky flowa vouching for u
Nope.
I do not like your explanation as to why my rolecrush failed n1 and why you are scared that this night it worked.
Literally why are you scared?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nope.
I do not like your explanation as to why my rolecrush failed n1 and why you are scared that this night it worked.
Literally why are you scared?
you are asking me things not in my control
i dont care if u dont like it lol, i dont play the game to just please u

Emil

Certified Memelord
Listen,
You are scum.
We have tried lynching you 2 days in a row.
3rd time is the charm.
Get got.
tpein this is pointless running in circles with u now
nothing has changed to my play from yesterday to today
all of what u r saying is nonsensical speculations
u seem really against this charlie lynch. i actually dont recall u giving thoughts on him at all day 1/2

there is no reason for me to offer myself up for a test today. we have a clear direction unlike yesterday. i am not taking the risk. i don't know what day ending abilities mafia may have or if my passive is really crushed or not

i want u to address my posts instead now. me being lynchable does not mean u auto lynch me over a practically confirmed scum. this reeks of agenda and opportunistic play. you tied me and charles together with nothing but nonsensical speculations. you have yet to establish it from our play in the thread.

Emil

Certified Memelord
my calculations say that there is a 50% chance that one of blue/fuji/natalija is scum. added to the taxes i think we come all the way up to 66% of a scum in these 3 :risicheck:
Hmmm... You said Fuji, Nat or Blue. Isn't Nat only one who isn't here though?
Are you pushing her because she's not here?
:bamathink:
thats .. an awful exaggeration charlie. i merely voted her. why do u think it's a push?
Saying there's chance of someone being scum and then voting them seems pretty pushy to me .-.
u've seen me push players for lynch before. i do not accept this as an answer
pushing for talking, not pushing for lynches xd it's like 1h into D1 xd
oh ok
you have an issue with that?
nah, I'd think you'd rather push someone who's here so that they'd talk back

@Dr_Professor83 @Flowa @Pot Goblin @hime @Light D Lamperouge etc..

i want yall to read this interaction and tell me if u think this comes from partners. this is from like page 5 to 9, way early into the thread. if yall want threadplay, i can provide all quotes u want

you guys read too even tho u will say its bs @T-Pein™ @Ultra @Dragomir @Kagurashii

i want yall to read this interaction and tell me if u think this comes from partners. this is from like page 5 to 9, way early into the thread. if yall want threadplay, i can provide all quotes u want

you guys read too even tho u will say its bs @T-Pein™ @Ultra @Dragomir @Kagurashii
Is this the best you can do Ekko?

Here's what my hang up is at the moment with you - not only have you beat around the bush (putting it lightly) when it has come to claiming, but your role just doesn't make sense to me, and I have to assume you're not telling the truth in some capacity because of it.

We're not playing SRM, you are trying to sell me on you being an unlynchable bulletproof townie. Get the fuck outta here 😂

im gna use flower's tactic and just ignore

this is getting fken ridiculous lol

gn
:pepecopium:

Just cuz you close your eyes doesn't mean the votes will go away
You said you were prepared to die if natalija flipped town.
Which doesn't mean anything since you knew you couldn't die and couldn't be lynched either.
I disabled all your passives and actives.
Unlike you I really am prepared to die here.
Scumboy

Is this the best you can do Ekko?

Here's what my hang up is at the moment with you - not only have you beat around the bush (putting it lightly) when it has come to claiming, but your role just doesn't make sense to me, and I have to assume you're not telling the truth in some capacity because of it.

We're not playing SRM, you are trying to sell me on you being an unlynchable bulletproof townie. Get the fuck outta here 😂
The unlynchable thing is legit .
I think the unkillable was just one of his mates protecting him.
Last night they chose to protect charlie and he was vulnerable to my Crush
This is why he was sweating it when I said I did it.
Compare his reaction to it today from last phase.
He was smug AF that time.

D

Dragomir

There's nothing in that interaction to say that you aren't partners. In fact, I'd say it makes y'all look worse, but that doesn't matter to me. I think you both can be independently scum.

if u r town and asked to be vigged + mislynched someone day 1 and i have a bus drive as mafia i wud not hesitate to bus drive u with another player i read as town

not only will u be a distraction, but u will also be framed for surviving a kill while i get a free kill on another town player just by busdriving u

this is literally the best play for mafia to do. u got checkmated tbh
if u r town, y were u asking to be vigged? :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.