• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I don't really know what I did wrong to get stuck with the game's worst knuckleheads to decide my fate, but it's a special kind of hell

Deadchat here I come.
Imagine that I was revived by someone :kayneshrug: this is most hilarious thing that ever happened in my playthrough ever

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I don't really know what I did wrong to get stuck with the game's worst knuckleheads to decide my fate, but it's a special kind of hell

Deadchat here I come.
Wel thinking objectively i can't be killed at night so there's that lol

End of Day 7

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Bereft of hope, the last vestiges of the XIVth Legion gathered around a camp fire, surrounded by their dead. If the war didn't claim their lives, the cold would soon enough. It was always fated to end this way. A war machine that was designed only to conquer and purge the blighted lands around them, and whence it reaches the end, and there is naught else to be claimed... it eats itself. Many such examples can be found throughout history, such as with the Omnicrons, and ancient Allag.

True freedom will never be won for Garlemald and her people. All that they love is fated to be frozen and lost to time, and soon enough, the empire will be but one of many that has only rubble and ruins to tell its story.

Remember what they lived for. Remember their faces, their hopes and their dreams. Remember their will, their courage and their pride.

Such were the final words Gaius held in his heart.

"My Lord Gaius, they're here, about thirty yalms from the barracks. Ah. You were taking a moment of silence for the dead... my apologies for disturbing your elegy."

Gaius shook his head solemnly.

"These men were under my conscription. I knew this could happen when I took them in. 'Tis not for me to grieve them."

Gaius looked out onto the horizon, where his final battle would soon take place. Garleans, killing Garleans. It's a poetic end, one of folly and tragedy. Whomever is left standing, what will they even have to rule, but ash and bone and blood?

He drew his gunblade. In Garlemald, they called it Heirsbane, for it was said that he once slew nine in succession to the crown in the name of the Emperor. He took up his iconic mask and his plated armour, with its gilded sheen.

The Black Wolf began his final hunt.

Gaius Baelsar Gaius van Baelsar (Ultra), a Town Miller Burst Vigilante Mafia Politician Two-Shot Busdriver, was lynched.

It is Night 7. Day 8 will begin around 24 hours from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.