• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway, I'm going to post here what I posted in my PM to Ratchet. I'm really disappointed in the way the last phase went, and I honestly felt there was a good degree of player bias involved when all was said and done. But at the very least it looks like the consequences of such play are being duly rewarded what with Light "retiring" after having to emotionally abuse his friend to take the W.
I do have things to say on this, as I told you in your PM. I'll get to it in due course. End result aside, I hope that goes someway to helping make up for it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I suppose this is something I could have reasonably anticipated given his claim, but I figure it being a day action would override those considerations.
Yes, and it probably should have. I think the immunity for Light was a tad too strong in the end, it didn't matter vs Twn but vs you guys it became unfair. It's the worst part of the game to me, and something I wish I'd caught beforehand. As soon as I saw it happening I knew I'd have to address it after the game.

A huge part of mafia is lying and emotional manipulation anyways so I dont see the big deal, it is not something that should carry over out of the thread but as I said Light was just really upset and so was I and the way things were going and he would never intentionally wanna hurt Prof in any way shape or form.

What were your reasons for scumreading me? You never gave any despite me not possibily being red after Ekkos flip and Charlie flipping purple meant I probably wasnt purple either.
I have no idea.
Lowkey forgot everything about this game
I believe in bussing so everyone is a potential scum.
Just gotta see who is scummier I guess.
You might hqve said something I didnt like.

u died for a reason
we thought purple had 4 and u as the purple rolecop
i thought ur day 3 was pure defense of charlie
Nah.
I justed wanted to lynch you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyway, I'm going to post here what I posted in my PM to Ratchet. I'm really disappointed in the way the last phase went, and I honestly felt there was a good degree of player bias involved when all was said and done. But at the very least it looks like the consequences of such play are being duly rewarded what with Light "retiring" after having to emotionally abuse his friend to take the W.
would u say the same happened when emilia was lynched instead of u despite offering maid cosplay? i felt like town lost the game at a certain point and were just playing kingmaker between our factions, which sux because there was always one or 2 players in PoE that r red/purple but almost no townie was in PoE to be mislynched.

in ur case tho im guessing the miller claim and convertible character + the writeup indicated u r most likely converted and a claimed killer, wereas light actually buffed flowa who flipped town and shot scum

Your play was garbage tier this game. Same for SK. Like holy shit were you guys obvious.
Why are you always so toxic? you think you played well, when in reality you were really bad flower and your posts made little to no sense at all and you were never gonna lynch me. That's a fact, if anything chances are you would of got lynched instead.

Blue got lucky with his unstoppable kill and decided to shoot my way. Literally there are only 2 super kills in the entire game and one of them were used on me which was a huge blow for scum. But my team mates pulled through and managed to get the W still.

I just find it funny you think you would of been in the position you were in if I wasn't shot. You would of never had any control over the thread and would of probably gotten lynched instead. Be a sportsman and stop acting like you did good, when in reality you got cleared cause the strongest kill ability in the game happened to hit me and made ya look good in the process lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Same goes for Light.
This was the fake claim. I said what was written there.

G'raha Tia
Town Exarchic Inventor

Exarchic Inventor - Every Night Phase, you may opt to create a basic ability of your choice as a one-shot.While creating said basic ability you are immune to destructive (kill) abilities. You may gift this ability to any player, or keep it for yourself. You may instead opt to roleblock a player with this ability, but you cannot invent and roleblock in the same night phase.

Syrcus Tower - Locked

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
light could give gifts to confirm himself to town and was immune to everything except for one role,i remember people called my ability to mason with a townie broken in the marvel game lol

A huge part of mafia is lying and emotional manipulation anyways so I dont see the big deal, it is not something that should carry over out of the thread but as I said Light was just really upset and so was I and the way things were going and he would never intentionally wanna hurt Prof in any way shape or form.
Here's the thing - you can say all is fair in love and war and mafia games and all that.

Regardless, I feel justified in thinking that biased Prof's decision making, and that Light outted himself pretty frankly but got rewarded for debasing himself.

And clearly there seems to be carry over, so, hope that was worth it lol

Oh you are light/ fuji.
The gift giver.
What the heck?
You were trying to pocket flower but being scummy in the thread.
Something about trying to prevent rolecrush.
More scummy things.

Why didnt yout slot get lynched?
Smh
What? I think you jumbled a lot of stuff together fam lmao, I swear to god I didnt understand what you just posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.