Fitness

Zemmi

GodMommie
I still remember the time where I bought three Popeyes chicken sandwiches because I was so hungry and I ate all of them and gain like 1 or 2 pounds. And then I wake up the next day, I lose like 3 pounds or so LOL.:rolaugh:

Best to always weigh yourself in the morning first thing. I do find it discourages people who are trying to lose weight to weigh everyday since our bodies fluctuates vastly day by day, especially for women.

F

Fallen Prince

I still remember the time where I bought three Popeyes chicken sandwiches because I was so hungry and I ate all of them and gain like 1 or 2 pounds. And then I wake up the next day, I lose like 3 pounds or so LOL.:rolaugh:
You are lucky , my entire family have obesity issue all thanks to native spanish recipes at home.

I swear i have to jog daily to reduce my weight , have a big bone and eat more vegan foods to keep my bmi index in check. (My partner and i had vegan thanksgiving :/ , i am missing kfc, popeye already )
Post automatically merged:

my current physique

My uncle rufus looks like him. He is a trucker btw and recently had to undergo weight reduction surgery.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
You are lucky , my entire family have obesity issue all thanks to native spanish recipes at home.

I swear i have to jog daily to reduce my weight , have a big bone and eat more vegan foods to keep my bmi index in check. (My partner and i had vegan thanksgiving :/ , i am missing kfc, popeye already )
Dang man, well, wish good luck to you my man:kata:Eat more vegetables and stay healthy.

Fucked my back up doing heavy Pendlay Rows, anyone got recovery tips? I’m better now, but wanna be solid on my condition before re entering

If anyone wants to lose weight I urge them to learn about intermittent fasting. That’s how I lost 21kg/46lbs in little over two months the summer of 2019.
18/6 or something else?

Fucked my back up doing heavy Pendlay Rows, anyone got recovery tips? I’m better now, but wanna be solid on my condition before re entering

18/6 or something else?
I did OMAD.

As for the pendlay rows, do you do them strict or does your torso move when you do it? I wouldn’t recommend going really heavy because of the nature of the movement, do it for more volume I’d say.

Also I do back extensions to train my low back every workout.

I did OMAD.

As for the pendlay rows, do you do them strict or does your torso move when you do it? I wouldn’t recommend going really heavy because of the nature of the movement, do it for more volume I’d say.

Also I do back extensions to train my low back every workout.
I did not use strict form and I guess my glutes weren’t parallel with my head. Will definitely incorporate more of that (and breathing/bracing).

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
See I wanted to do OMAD but the issue that stops me is I'm an all day coffee drinker and I do not think that is something I can give up. I can do the sugar substitutes but I can not give up creamer.

Just gonna let myself go till I get a retail job where I have to be skinny.:kayneshrug:
Sounds like a plan.

See I wanted to do OMAD but the issue that stops me is I'm an all day coffee drinker and I do not think that is something I can give up. I can do the sugar substitutes but I can not give up creamer.
The thing that stops you is your own mind. You think you can't do it and this stops you from doing it. You got too used to it and changing it, means you have to get out of your comfort zone - which "scares" people (can't find a better word, but it is fitting in some way). Sounds obvious, well it is.
But it's not as hard as you think it is. The first 2 days + - are the hardest one, after that it gets easier every day quickly. The body adjust very fast.

How much coffe do you drink per day @Zem ?

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
It's an intermittent fasting version but you only have one meal in a 24 hour period.

Sounds like a plan.

The thing that stops you is your own mind. You think you can't do it and this stops you from doing it. You got too used to it and changing it, means you have to get out of your comfort zone - which "scares" people (can't find a better word, but it is fitting in some way). Sounds obvious, well it is.
But it's not as hard as you think it is. The first 2 days + - are the hardest one, after that it gets easier every day quickly. The body adjust very fast.

How much coffe do you drink per day @Zem ?

I drink coffee almost from the time I wake up until I go to sleep. It's 7Pm and I'm drinking it right now. It is a habit for sure and one I have gotten very comfortable with over the years. I cut back but before I know it I'm back right to it because I make and drink it almost without thinking about it.

It's an intermittent fasting version but you only have one meal in a 24 hour period.

I drink coffee almost from the time I wake up until I go to sleep. It's 7Pm and I'm drinking it right now. It is a habit for sure and one I have gotten very comfortable with over the years. I cut back but before I know it I'm back right to it because I make and drink it almost without thinking about it.
What’s the benefits, seems excessive for a standard intermittent fasting routine

Zemmi

GodMommie
What’s the benefits, seems excessive for a standard intermittent fasting routine
They say there are a lot of benefits to it, I don't exactly buy the hype they sell with it because I don't believe in magical solutions. I know they say one of the biggest is controlling glucose levels and they say it should be partnered with Keto for best results from everything I have listened to about it.