Fitness

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
How many workouts per a muscle group is optimal when you follow this^^ workout plan? @Pantheos @Dragomir
i am no professional so I can’t give you the perfect or ideal way, just can tell what is working well for me. I am at gym 5 times a week, following my own „plan“:

monday: Chest + Triceps + abdomen (belly :D)
Tuesday: legs + shoulders
Wednesday: Back + Bizeps + abdomen
Thursday: legs + shoulders
Friday: Chest + triceps + abdomen OR back + Bizeps + abdomen

Friday is always depending on my mood which of them I Go with.

my training session always includes 40 min of cardio (20 at Beginn, 20 at the end). All in all insm at training for about 2 hours. So 1:20h at muscle training.

Saturday and Sunday is break always. Just long walks with dog.

and what has shown to me extremely important is getting enough sleep. Most people underestimate that. But I take care to get at least 7 hours of sleep daily.
Post automatically merged:

I mean if you workout Triceps and Chest on the same day. How many workout variations(exercises) are optimal for each muscle group?
Until you have no power anymore. If you use 10kg dumb bells for your biceps and at the end you aren’t able to do the same exercise with just 3-4kg, then you are finished.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
2020 was shit for me!!! The school sent my kids home and didn't take them back :emohiyo: So of course I had less free time and started eating with them since I had to feed them every meal.

I feel like I'm very far from getting 8 or 10 miles in a day but I do want to work myself back up to getting at least 5 by the end of this month. It all seems so far away, I have a hard time imagining how I did it everyday just a year ago :pepecry:

So any tips on getting back started and not giving up again in a couple of days. Before I had that routine for almost a year and half and it was daily but I can't seem to get back there.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Are any of you into nutrition?

Me and my boyfriend have been arguing started yesterday evening and has ran into today :gokulaugh:

The basis of the argument is Keto and low carbs in general with a little bit of intermittent fasting.

So the question is, is the same calorie deficit regardless the same.

Say two people require 2000 to maintain. Both cut down to 1500. One is Calorie Counting, One is on Keto. All other factors are equal obviously hypothetically because everyone's body composition is different.

So hypothetically will both people lose the same weight.

S

Shuyaku

Are any of you into nutrition?

Me and my boyfriend have been arguing started yesterday evening and has ran into today :gokulaugh:

The basis of the argument is Keto and low carbs in general with a little bit of intermittent fasting.

So the question is, is the same calorie deficit regardless the same.

Say two people require 2000 to maintain. Both cut down to 1500. One is Calorie Counting, One is on Keto. All other factors are equal obviously hypothetically because everyone's body composition is different.

So hypothetically will both people lose the same weight.
Yes. A deficit is a deficit, you could be eating McDonalds and still lose weight lol. You don't get fat by eating certain foods, you get fat by overconsuming said foods.

Yes. A deficit is a deficit, you could be eating McDonalds and still lose weight lol. You don't get fat by eating certain foods, you get fat by overconsuming said foods.
Then there's me and my majestic metabolism. I don't even exercise that much so my body is kinda rusty yet all the junk food I eat is not having the upper hand on me (at least from a pure weight perspective :P)

But I'm waiting to commence my biking sessions once again actually. Meanwhile I'm training at home practicing some old style lifting and cardio.