Forum Discussion: Idea's so not all users have to run into forum toxicity

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I agree. And regardless of age, if you can apologize when you are wrong or inappropriate, then you are way better than most. Being human, you can lose it sometimes, no ones a saint... But owing up to it takes Class. And i respect people with class. As for me, even if someone insults me or starts something stupid, i tend not to take it seriously. I mean what do i expect. As you pointed earlier, it can be a teen or some kid behind the keyboard. Lol so its alright. I believe change starts with ones ownself. I dont act or behave in a way that i would hate to be on the other side of. Anyways nice knowing there are guys with class as well.
What’s it like to not have anger issues?? Genuinely have no idea how that feels :lulz::lulz:

What’s it like to not have anger issues?? Genuinely have no idea how that feels :lulz::lulz:
Dont know lol. I wouldnt say i dont have anger issues. But ive got to a point where its pretty rare of me to get angry unless someone really really tries to. Havent met anyone who didnt have anger issues and ive been to europe, middle east and asia. Not a single one. So you're good. :milaugh:

Personally, I don’t mind the toxicity because I’m quite use to it by now. I grew up around it from the age of 7 on xbox to rough schools and neighborhoods but i myself somehow never adopted this attribute

I usually just sit back and try to give them reasonable arguments but typically that backfires into chaos

But yeah I do agree some peeps truly do go too far and need to chill. I don’t believe in attacking people over their race, Sexuality, religion, looks or anything too personal overall

I really don’t enjoy arguments

Some people understand the true nature of the forum, where in reality people actually arent serious (from a personal level) because they know it's a disconnect from reality

But a lot of people dont and think it's personal
You're right. Messing around is alright but taking it personally and going all out lol hilarious.

there's snarky personal comments, which i make fun of

It's the racist, homophobic comments that cross that line, i see it here all the time.

I made a poll previous asking would labeling posts No Toxicity Allowed be helpful
Well, toxicity is a wide term. I just joined yesterday therefore i dont know how moderation works on this forum but about that poll.. if its just to avoid racist/homophobic slur then yes it can be a good initiative but ive seen some outright dumb arguments/comments along with troll and bait comments...and they can also be toxic. So cant really say what works... But racist/homophobic comments should be a big No No nonetheless..sigh

Well, toxicity is a wide term. I just joined yesterday therefore i dont know how moderation works on this forum but about that poll.. if its just to avoid racist/homophobic slur then yes it can be a good initiative but ive seen some outright dumb arguments/comments along with troll and bait comments...and they can also be toxic. So cant really say what works... But racist/homophobic comments should be a big No No nonetheless..sigh
Spoiler threads are usually like this regardless

Usually Mods let it go pretty far anyways in spoiler threads. Then depending on if people report them Mods then give a warning, then threadbans, but that still rarely happens

Mods usually only Ban after a lot of complaints.

Spoiler threads are usually like this regardless

Usually Mods let it go pretty far anyways in spoiler threads. Then depending on if people report them Mods then give a warning, then threadbans, but that still rarely happens

Mods usually only Ban after a lot of complaints.
Ive been following wg for almost a year now.. i was going through spoiler discussion as usual and then saw the absolute shit show...laughed my ass off and joined wg. These past 7 days in spoiler discussion were gold but then there were some really toxic ones too (big d kaios and zoro slays dragon tuna i guess).. for the most part, i find it entertaining apart from the personal or racist shit that people bring up..

Actually I like this server for not be too strict, but of course some people who had to be more respectuful were warned or even banned by the staff.
I like how It is currently.