Forum Discussion: Idea's so not all users have to run into forum toxicity

Beside most worst gen forums user would not survive early internet warfare like Mario vs Sonic, ps3 vs Xbox 360. It is literally war zone. Death threat is common on early YouTube comments.

YouTube comments made this forums snowflakes . Racist words are throw like crazy. You can comment to kill people and people will upvote for you.

TheAncientCenturion will die or heart attack from YouTube comments from 2005-2012 Including internet warfare.
I agree honestly! I’m from that era of trashtalk and it’s honestly all i know when it comes to debating

I’m use to people talking to me like that and me talking to them like that but no matter what was said at the end of the day we were all cool amd didn’t let any of it get to us

This new gen truly is something sensitive man

I mean @Big D. Kaios you said zoro fans need to get shoot/you'd shoot them.

:milaugh:

One hell of a troll you are dontcha?
Well it is normal to say in early internet day as I recall before .

Seen YouTube comments want to kill Muslims/Chinese by nuke. Or they want all human to die.
I legit seen YouTube comments support killing gypies as it is good for the society.

I mean @Big D. Kaios you said zoro fans need to get shoot/you'd shoot them.

:milaugh:

One hell of a troll you are dontcha?
Funny story
I was actually trying to be edgy with that joke
I even explained it on my status. I was gonna say shoot them up with a nerf gun or water gun or some shit but i let it run on too long

Before i could even finish the joke, I was banned. I even made a joke about disowning my twin cause he liked zoro lol but later stated it was a joke and that’s all

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well it is normal to say in early internet day as I recall before .

Seen YouTube comments want to kill Muslims/Chinese by nuke. Or they want all human to die.
I legit seen YouTube comments support killing gypies as it is good for the society.
Listen I'm not an angel. I'm not saying this stuff to Kaios as If I'm here to scold him and teach him proper manners.

Just the stuff he talks about doesn't go well with his actions:milaugh:

B

Ballel

Beside most worst gen forums user would not survive early internet warfare like Mario vs Sonic, ps3 vs Xbox 360. It is literally war zone. Death threat is common on early YouTube comments.

YouTube comments made this forums snowflakes . Racist words are throw like crazy. You can comment to kill people and people will upvote for you.

TheAncientCenturion will die or heart attack from YouTube comments from 2005-2012 Including internet warfare.
Is that a good thing?? Sending people death threats over the internet is crazy and should not be the norm in any place.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Listen I'm not an angel. I'm not saying this stuff to Kaios as If I'm here to scold him and teach him proper manners.

Just the stuff he talks about doesn't go well with his actions:milaugh:
Funny story
I was actually trying to be edgy with that joke
I even explained it on my status. I was gonna say shoot them up with a nerf gun or water gun or some shit but i let it run on too long

Before i could even finish the joke, I was banned. I even made a joke about disowning my twin lol but later stated it was a joke and that’s all
Above^

So you "Genuinely Bait" other users with Sanji nonsense... and to ice it all off you don't think you're creating any toxicity even though most others on here keep calling you out for it :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Call you the Big DBaiter
So when Z people like yourself do it it isn’t at all baiting as well? It’s crazy if you have an opinion it’s a “bait” hilarious

So when Z people like yourself do it it isn’t at all baiting as well? It’s crazy if you have an opinion it’s a “bait” hilarious
I created this thread to attempt to address the issues, but reality hit and those issues would never be resolved.

I am one of the furthest things from saints on here, we dont keep spouting the opposite of what we say and claim we're not creating toxicity

This.. "I dont troll or bait... I am genuinely humble and have no idea why most users call me out" mentality you have it's quite possibly one of the most hilarious things on here