Forum Discussion: Idea's so not all users have to run into forum toxicity

If you’re gonna clown around all day could you do it another place please?

I’m legit trying to solve issues here and you’re being a goof
Post automatically merged:

Semen Demon Z-men

Whatever man I was literally here to adress and have a deep convo on how to make things better around here but if you wanna be a SDZ about it then there’s nothing else I can do

If you’re gonna clown around all day could you do it another place please?

I’m legit trying to solve issues here and you’re being a goof

Semen Demon Z-men

Whatever man I was literally here to adress and have a deep convo on how to make things better around here but if you wanna be a SDZ about it then there’s nothing else I can do
we're just here to call you out. Im more entertained watching you whine about it

Keep whining and we'll just keep laughing at you

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Big D Kaios is a funny dude

He doesn't look like too much toxic imo, he ain't no Sanjikun or HA0 on that regard
@sanjikun @HA001 are not toxic though

Personally, I don’t mind the toxicity because I’m quite use to it by now. I grew up around it from the age of 7 on xbox to rough schools and neighborhoods but i myself somehow never adopted this attribute

I usually just sit back and try to give them reasonable arguments but typically that backfires into chaos

But yeah I do agree some peeps truly do go too far and need to chill. I don’t believe in attacking people over their race, Sexuality, religion, looks or anything too personal overall

I really don’t enjoy arguments
Xbox?
:milaugh:

All Anti Zoros should get brainwash :goyea: Not to destroy their freedom just to make them more knowledgeable as long as it doesn't go agai st their will and then still think with their head
@Tejas I think he’s asking for the list again :gokulaugh:

@sanjikun @HA001 are not toxic though

Xbox?
:milaugh:
Indeed. I was exposed to toxicity from an early age but i somehow managed to not develop any of it