Forum Discussion: Idea's so not all users have to run into forum toxicity

It can only work with closed group threads....like in a conversation. Open groups won't work or Mods will have too much work to keep monitoring and banning people from such threads.

Make me a moderator, and I will ensure that I will allow toxicity that benefits the 1% and eventually cause the revolution that will bring about the WorstGen Enlightenment.

Send a message to Oda asking him to delete Sanji from the story

there

0 toxicity left

:cheers:
it's impossible to stop toxicity. Sanji fans have too many alt accounts
When piece of cabbage is deleted from story, 1 piece will be best selling yet again!

Why do you think Demon Slayer surprised OP in sales??? Cause It had REAL swordsmen that felt like actual characters. Same with bleach. Meanwhile cabbage feels like trash carried by Enma

I hope he dies seriously

Piece of cabbage ruins story and takes up an extra character slot when he isn’t even a character…
Post automatically merged:

Sanji>>>Enma’s tool in both character and strength

Cabbage is meant to be eatin

When piece of cabbage is deleted from story, 1 piece will be best selling yet again!

Why do you think Demon Slayer surprised OP in sales??? Cause It had REAL swordsmen that felt like actual characters. Same with bleach. Meanwhile cabbage feels like trash carried by Enma

I hope he dies seriously

Piece of cabbage ruins story and takes up an extra character slot when he isn’t even a character…
Imagine being so obsessed that you wish for a fictional character to die :vistalaugh: