Forum Discussion: Idea's so not all users have to run into forum toxicity

Why does it matter? I can understand English.
I love to learn new languages and one fast way I figured could help me was to try to translate them accurately despite translators usually mess up. It's an intriguing new hobby I found for myself. Some languages are pretty hard to translate properly so I need to put in deep effort.

I love to learn new languages and one fast way I figured could help me was to try to translate them accurately despite translators usually mess up. It's an intriguing new hobby I found for myself. Some languages are pretty hard to translate properly so I need to put in deep effort.
To bad nobody here cares about other languages besides english

Good, cause I’ll warn only once and I hope I won’t see any reports of you being off topic.
I will do my best. As I mentioned I already try to post content that at least relates to the thread titles it's just I don't always look fluid, I will work on that.

I hope you guys work out the Mafia stuff, even though AL sama doesn't truly believe me, it's substantially annoying to read through 2000 pages of gaming containing many trivial posts that could have been avoided. It takes several minutes to read a single page if you want to play the game in a serious way so that scales to just being too much time taking. It's not a salty talk, it's reality.

Fluff is part of the game but it's way over exaggerated on WG, it's not organic and most of that fluff probably doesn't even relate to the topic of the game being played.

AL sama

Red Haired
I will do my best. As I mentioned I already try to post content that at least relates to the thread titles it's just I don't always look fluid, I will work on that.

I hope you guys work out the Mafia stuff, even though AL sama doesn't truly believe me, it's substantially annoying to read through 2000 pages of gaming containing many trivial posts that could have been avoided. It takes several minutes to read a single page if you want to play the game in a serious way so that scales to just being too much time taking. It's not a salty talk, it's reality.

Fluff is part of the game but it's way over exaggerated on WG, it's not organic and most of that fluff probably doesn't even relate to the topic of the game being played.
mui kita korbam oilla loya thar bal falani lagbar-lai

भारतीय चाय बहुत अच्छी है
आपको इसके बजाय इतालवी चाय का प्रयास करना चाहिए, यह विशेष है, लेकिन दूर से नीपोलिटन कॉफी के रूप में विशेष नहीं है

AL sama

Red Haired
आपको इसके बजाय इतालवी चाय का प्रयास करना चाहिए, यह विशेष है, लेकिन दूर से नीपोलिटन कॉफी के रूप में विशेष नहीं है
off topic

@Natalija

Just out of clarity, can you mind posting an example of what kinds of posts I should avoid? I checked my history a bit and quite most of my posts belong to what the titles of the threads are asking / are on about. Sometimes I look too random in my posting but it's probably because I don't like to quote people often as I'm an introvert so it looks like I'm talking to myself. I don't want to look the bad guy here so am just asking to be sure of what I need to modify exactly.

I started this convo to complain about my ongoing issues with the Mafia section.