Forum Discussion: Idea's so not all users have to run into forum toxicity

In reality, I stopped playing because university has had a tool on me even harder, and so I have been less active on this place. So I don't have enough time to properly afford reading the games.
The reason why I wasn't a majestic player was that I would not even properly read the game threads or else easily burn myself out. It's a shame though, other Mafia communities don't have such an amount of fluff in games, and the fluff could be easily avoided. I have never seen anything like this on MU or NF, this is why those threads never get to 40000 posts despite pretty solid games are still played. Rules are stricter there.

বাস্তবে, আমি খেলা বন্ধ করে দিয়েছি কারণ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের হাতিয়ার আমার উপর আরও কঠিন ছিল এবং তাই আমি এই জায়গায় কম সক্রিয় ছিলাম। তাই সঠিকভাবে গেম পড়ার সামর্থ্য আমার কাছে নেই। কেন আমি একজন জাঁকজমকপূর্ণ খেলোয়াড় ছিলাম না তার কারণ ছিল যে আমি এমনকি খেলার থ্রেডগুলিও সঠিকভাবে পড়তাম না অন্যথায় সহজেই নিজেকে পুড়িয়ে ফেলতাম। যদিও এটা লজ্জাজনক, অন্যান্য মাফিয়া সম্প্রদায়ের গেমগুলিতে এত পরিমাণে ফ্লাফ নেই এবং ফ্লাফ সহজেই এড়ানো যেতে পারে। আমি এমইউ বা এনএফ-এ এরকম কিছু দেখিনি, এই কারণেই এই থ্রেডগুলি এখনও চল্লিশ হাজার পোস্টে পৌঁছায় না যদিও এখনও বেশ কঠিন গেমগুলি খেলা হয়। সেখানে নিয়ম আরও কঠোর।

Actually I stay on topic most of the time, I used to post more in the past but since university has had a tool on me in I can't do much anymore. I've not even even been the top 1 poster in spoiler threads anymore lately.

На самом деле я остаюсь в теме большую часть времени, раньше я писал больше, но с тех пор, как университет наложил на меня свой отпечаток, я больше не могу много делать. В последнее время я даже не занимаю первое место в спойлерных темах.
You don't have enough time but post everyday on this forum? Lol

You don't have enough time but post everyday on this forum? Lol

My life routine is constituted by at least 8 hours of study at day, and around 3 of this place. In the past I did even consider quitting but I managed to find a compromise that would still let me to become a Scientist which is my life dream. I didn't always want to become one and rather chose the raw life of the Weeb for a long time.

My brain is capable to process a lot of information so I still manage to read and post a lot on this site despite not really missing much on my career, if anything at all.

I take this place as a good place to take a break from my dream, I have to try to put a better effort in reading the manga more accurately but discussions helped me empowering my knowledge a lot all this time.

You don't post 100K messages if you don't understand shit about the series, of that I'm proud.

It has been 20 years since this series was introduced to me but I admit I lost my drive over the years too. I hope things will change the other way around in the future.

Edit: I recently switched and changed my studies to aerospace engineering

Last edited:
:choppawhat: what do you mean by this ?
You think of 'Weeb' as a job??

:okay:

no comment
I have been a full submerged Weeb for a long time, I would do nothing but post on the Internet without forwarding my real life.

The reason why I stopped playing this kind of Mafia games is that they would take too much time away from me, as I could not keep playing bad by missing many posts or not thinking well through game actions.

In other words I complain about this system because I find it too crazy and time taking other than silly. Too many posts in the games look like posts that only render it difficult to follow the game in a smooth way. I mean fluffing posting is fine but in no other community I see something like this and I visit many everyday. You don't need an account to do that either.

It feels messed up since reading 2000 pages for a single game would probably take more than a hundred hours away from me in just a matter of a few weeks. If much of that spam was avoided things could be more entrancing and less prohibiting for people who can't afford wasting many hours at day browsing in order to play a serious game.

I don't regret giving more importance to my studies on the other hand, I think one of the fanciest things I did recently was to learn the binary language. For instance 10101 is equal to 21 and I could go on all day on this stuff.

B

Ballel

Ok all Mafia talk aside:
I have been a full submerged Weeb for a long time, I would do nothing but post on the Internet without forwarding my real life.
Don't do this man.
Get a life, pursue your studies.
You're a healthy young man right?
Don't let this hikikomori lifestyle ruin your life man.

I wish rules were more strict. It feels so poorly attractive to have to read through 40K freaking posts in order to play a Weebs Game just because way more than half of them is arguably irrelevant fluff that could have been avoided instead of coherent Mafia gaming:josad:

A very unattractive figure for many like me.

Exactly why I haven't played a game in ages, reading through all that spam would take too much time away from me other than feeling depressing and idiotic. I wonder if these folks have even lives outside.
Fluff is never fluff.

Fluff is never fluff.
Fluff is at best used in games to get reads on players. The issue with it is the overexertion of such.

The Weebs Game almost made it to 50K posts but the gloomy news is that many of those posts were one liners involving content that would not have taken a cent away from the beauty of the game if not posted. It would have empowered it.

Humans are genetically programmed to strive for beauty but some people simply lost their touch with reality here.

It doesn't have to be all serious related to the game theme, a little off topic or unnecessary content is fine, but when I browse even sites as active as MU or NF or MS I do never find anything remotely reminding about this.

It's quite obnoxious and I understand why many potential players feel discouraged to enter Mafia, they know they are going to be ripped apart if they can't afford reading through all those pages of nonsense.

Apparently spam is allowed in Mafia but not somewhere else on this site except for the Spoilers Waiting Room smh. I'm starting to lose my faith in this dark place.

AL sama

Red Haired
Fluff is at best used in games to get reads on players. The issue with it is the overexertion of such.

The Weebs Game almost made it to 50K posts but the gloomy news is that many of those posts were one liners involving content that would not have taken a cent away from the beauty of the game if not posted. It would have empowered it.

Humans are genetically programmed to strive for beauty but some people simply lost their touch with reality here.

It doesn't have to be all serious related to the game theme, a little off topic or unnecessary content is fine, but when I browse even sites as active as MU or NF or MS I do never find anything remotely reminding about this.

It's quite obnoxious and I understand why many potential players feel discouraged to enter Mafia, they know they are going to be ripped apart if they can't afford reading through all those pages of nonsense.

Apparently spam is allowed in Mafia but not somewhere else on this site except for the Spoilers Waiting Room smh. I'm starting to lose my faith in this dark place.
you're complaining about something that doesn't concern this thread

which basically means you're off topic

I hope my simple words got through your exceptional brain

you're complaining about something that doesn't concern this thread

which basically means you're off topic

I hope my simple words got through your exceptional brain
I mentioned it because I saw it as a form of forum toxicity, but I will refrain from further posting on the argument from now on.

Apparently some users can insult others all they want, calling them names and that they have "cowdung in the brain" without having to fear any consequences but the other way around if you get back at them your posts keep getting deleted?!
Yep insults are a big issue on this site.

They should be one of the primary concerns to handle but it seems too many users can harshly name calling without feeling the consequences expecially in the short and mid term.

I try to report but I never probably contributed a lot in getting someone banned.

I was forced to avoid debating much because I hate to see a total stranger calling me stupid or worse because they fail to understand my points and feel free to insult the way they want out of their poor educational backgrounds.

This is what I´m talking about:

Bet she would get away again without any consequences despite calling me a prick?
You can always enjoy the other sections debates aside from Mafia. Some users are particularly toxic and annoying but since they are not games ignore would not hurt anybody, but for personal experience the other sections aren't as toxic in general. 🧐🧐