Forum Discussion: Idea's so not all users have to run into forum toxicity

When piece of cabbage is deleted from story, 1 piece will be best selling yet again!

Why do you think Demon Slayer surprised OP in sales??? Cause It had REAL swordsmen that felt like actual characters. Same with bleach. Meanwhile cabbage feels like trash carried by Enma

I hope he dies seriously

Piece of cabbage ruins story and takes up an extra character slot when he isn’t even a character…
Post automatically merged:

Sanji>>>Enma’s tool in both character and strength

Cabbage is meant to be eatin
Why do you hate cavendish so much?

Make me a moderator, and I will ensure that I will allow toxicity that benefits the 1% and eventually cause the revolution that will bring about the WorstGen Enlightenment.
No more nonsense spam in the Mafia Section and you will be a winner. :josad:

People out there mostly love to chitchat instead of playing the actual game.

Some mafia players may become part of the select committee.
I wish rules were more strict. It feels so poorly attractive to have to read through 40K freaking posts in order to play a Weebs Game just because way more than half of them is arguably irrelevant fluff that could have been avoided instead of coherent Mafia gaming:josad:

A very unattractive figure for many like me.

Exactly why I haven't played a game in ages, reading through all that spam would take too much time away from me other than feeling depressing and idiotic. I wonder if these folks have even lives outside.

Saying "Bad writtin of Oda" will help the forum be less toxic, everything he does, doesnt stand up to their standards, you need to fall in love with One Piece and you will know that Oda has done a great job.

I wish rules were more strict. It feels so poorly attractive to have to read through 40K freaking posts in order to play a Weebs Game just because way more than half of them is arguably irrelevant fluff that could have been avoided instead of coherent Mafia gaming:josad:

Exactly why I haven't played a game in ages, reading through all that spam would take too much time away from me other than feeling depressing and idiotic. I wonder if these folks have even lives outside.
What do you even mean, you’re the forum’s biggest spammer :milaugh:

I’ll use this opportunity to tell you to stop posting off topic stuff in Battledome

B

Ballel

Beta...
This can't be a serious post.
You must be trolling. R..right??!

I too spam a lot but at least I'm open about it. :lawsigh:

AL sama

Red Haired
I don't wanna sound rude but you stopped playing cause most players don't want you there

also its too funny seeing a spammer complaining about spam

I don't wanna sound rude but you stopped playing cause most players don't want you there

also its too funny seeing a spammer complaining about spam
In reality, I stopped playing because university has had a tool on me even harder, and so I have been less active on this place. So I don't have enough time to properly afford reading the games.
The reason why I wasn't a majestic player was that I would not even properly read the game threads or else easily burn myself out. It's a shame though, other Mafia communities don't have such an amount of fluff in games, and the fluff could be easily avoided. I have never seen anything like this on MU or NF, this is why those threads never get to 40000 posts despite pretty solid games are still played. Rules are stricter there.

বাস্তবে, আমি খেলা বন্ধ করে দিয়েছি কারণ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের হাতিয়ার আমার উপর আরও কঠিন ছিল এবং তাই আমি এই জায়গায় কম সক্রিয় ছিলাম। তাই সঠিকভাবে গেম পড়ার সামর্থ্য আমার কাছে নেই। কেন আমি একজন জাঁকজমকপূর্ণ খেলোয়াড় ছিলাম না তার কারণ ছিল যে আমি এমনকি খেলার থ্রেডগুলিও সঠিকভাবে পড়তাম না অন্যথায় সহজেই নিজেকে পুড়িয়ে ফেলতাম। যদিও এটা লজ্জাজনক, অন্যান্য মাফিয়া সম্প্রদায়ের গেমগুলিতে এত পরিমাণে ফ্লাফ নেই এবং ফ্লাফ সহজেই এড়ানো যেতে পারে। আমি এমইউ বা এনএফ-এ এরকম কিছু দেখিনি, এই কারণেই এই থ্রেডগুলি এখনও চল্লিশ হাজার পোস্টে পৌঁছায় না যদিও এখনও বেশ কঠিন গেমগুলি খেলা হয়। সেখানে নিয়ম আরও কঠোর।

What do you even mean, you’re the forum’s biggest spammer :milaugh:

I’ll use this opportunity to tell you to stop posting off topic stuff in Battledome
Actually I stay on topic most of the time, I used to post more in the past but since university has had a tool on me in I can't do much anymore. I've not even even been the top 1 poster in spoiler threads anymore lately.

На самом деле я остаюсь в теме большую часть времени, раньше я писал больше, но с тех пор, как университет наложил на меня свой отпечаток, я больше не могу много делать. В последнее время я даже не занимаю первое место в спойлерных темах.

AL sama

Red Haired
In reality, I stopped playing because university has had a tool on me even harder, and so I have been less active on this place. So I don't have enough time to properly afford reading the games.
The reason why I wasn't a majestic player was that I would not even properly read the game threads or else easily burn myself out. It's a shame though, other Mafia communities don't have such an amount of fluff in games, and the fluff could be easily avoided. I have never seen anything like this on MU or NF, this is why those threads never get to 40000 posts despite pretty solid games are still played. Rules are stricter there.

বাস্তবে, আমি খেলা বন্ধ করে দিয়েছি কারণ বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের হাতিয়ার আমার উপর আরও কঠিন ছিল এবং তাই আমি এই জায়গায় কম সক্রিয় ছিলাম। তাই সঠিকভাবে গেম পড়ার সামর্থ্য আমার কাছে নেই। কেন আমি একজন জাঁকজমকপূর্ণ খেলোয়াড় ছিলাম না তার কারণ ছিল যে আমি এমনকি খেলার থ্রেডগুলিও সঠিকভাবে পড়তাম না অন্যথায় সহজেই নিজেকে পুড়িয়ে ফেলতাম। যদিও এটা লজ্জাজনক, অন্যান্য মাফিয়া সম্প্রদায়ের গেমগুলিতে এত পরিমাণে ফ্লাফ নেই এবং ফ্লাফ সহজেই এড়ানো যেতে পারে। আমি এমইউ বা এনএফ-এ এরকম কিছু দেখিনি, এই কারণেই এই থ্রেডগুলি এখনও চল্লিশ হাজার পোস্টে পৌঁছায় না যদিও এখনও বেশ কঠিন গেমগুলি খেলা হয়। সেখানে নিয়ম আরও কঠোর।

Actually I stay on topic most of the time, I used to post more in the past but since university has had a tool on me in I can't do much anymore. I've not even even been the top 1 poster in spoiler threads anymore lately.

На самом деле я остаюсь в теме большую часть времени, раньше я писал больше, но с тех пор, как университет наложил на меня свой отпечаток, я больше не могу много делать. В последнее время я даже не занимаю первое место в спойлерных темах.
its obvious you used that reasoning to excuse yourself cause no one wants you there

as for other communities well you're banned in most of them

also my English is pretty good so don't ruin my native tongue

Actually you don’t, make sure we don’t see this anymore.