Speculations Franky vs Sasaki

Zoro used X-Drake's help to beat a guy on par with Sasaki if not weaker than Sasaki. This shit ain't happening. Give it a rest.

This is like Marineford. You had Croc vs. Mihawk or Doffy, Vista vs. Mihawk, Jozu vs. Aokiji. Clashing =/= beating. If anything, Sasaki is from Water 7 and he'll ally with Franky.
1. Apoo is way stronger than Sasaki.
2. Zoro didn't need Drake's help
3. Look at what Marco said in this chapter. He said the SHs, weaker ones included, are "the real muscle" of the group. How are they gonna be "the real muscle" if 6 out of 10 of them get assigned to nothing more than cleaning up fodders?

This is why we need Germa 66 to be in Wano
The Strawhats alone can't take on the Tobi Roppo by themselves:hope:
I disagree if the lower strawhats can’t reach veteran level by the end of Wano they won’t be a Yonko crew which is what I expect at then end of this arc
Post automatically merged:

I mean I used to think that Nami and Usopp can take on Page and Ulti by themselves and it didn't end well.
Chopper will take on page one :myman:

1. Apoo is way stronger than Sasaki.
2. Zoro didn't need Drake's help
3. Look at what Marco said in this chapter. He said the SHs, weaker ones included, are "the real muscle" of the group. How are they gonna be "the real muscle" if 6 out of 10 of them get assigned to nothing more than cleaning up fodders?
Your first point is you know like, not based in fact at all

@PeperLevi noticed some symbol on who’s who that links to the place chopper trained at

Also my boy chopper needs some respect :myman: he may be apart of the weak trio but he definitely has strength
Chopper v. Page 1 literally is the perfect matchup. Not even sure why, just their "monster" personalities that come from their somewhat docile selves is interesting.

And you also just made that one up too.

Also not every Supernova is remotely equal, unless we are trying to say Bege = Luffy

Chopper v. Page 1 literally is the perfect matchup. Not even sure why, just their "monster" personalities that come from their somewhat docile selves is interesting.

And you also just made that one up too.

Also not every Supernova is remotely equal, unless we are trying to say Bege = Luffy
These guys are gonna be fighting Kaido and BM. They’d be completely useless if they’re only Vet level

These guys are gonna be fighting Kaido and BM. They’d be completely useless if they’re only Vet level
I get that. I'm just saying, why we making that up right now without evidence? Let's wait until it happens. I agree with you when it comes to supernova like Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Law and Drake potentially, but we need to see how strong Hawkins/Apoo can be against a common enemy. Atm Zoro one shotting apoo and holding off Drake doesn't give me the slightest idea that he's stronger than Sasaki.

Thats all I'm saying

Just wait for Oda to return to it. He normally doesn't just show characters getting hamfisted without returning the favor. Shes still chasing them
Return to what? Getting obliterated? Even Hyogoro that can blast Haki out of hand, said all he can do is "slow down" Tobi Roppo.

These guys are on Apoo's and X-Drake's level. P1 brushed off an Elephant Gun from Luffy. That means Usopp needs > G3 levels of power. Saying Nami and Usopp are going to beat them is mass stupidity. We told you guys, and still keep going at it.

Return to what? Getting obliterated? Even Hyogoro that can blast Haki out of hand, said all he can do is "slow down" Tobi Roppo.

These guys are on Apoo's and X-Drake's level. P1 brushed off an Elephant Gun from Luffy. That means Usopp needs > G3 levels of power. Saying Nami and Usopp are going to beat them is mass stupidity. We told you guys, and still keep going at it.

Strawhats minus jimbe and m3 will defeat the Tobi Roppo