Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Worst

Custom title
I am quite personally conflicted as to who should receive MVP. I believe two players both deserve it but I'm not entirely sure who.

So, I decided that I'll have you guys vote for the MVP. Vote your MVP in your role pm, please. I'll announce the winner in 24 hours.

it's ok i don't want it give it to the other person :rosismile:

I am quite personally conflicted as to who should receive MVP. I believe two players both deserve it but I'm not entirely sure who.

So, I decided that I'll have you guys vote for the MVP. Vote your MVP in your role pm, please. I'll announce the winner in 24 hours.

Joygirl gets my vote

Emil

Certified Memelord

u can do 2

town - tpein
mafia - joy

D

Dragomir

Emil

Certified Memelord
The votes turned out to be a tie. So, for this one instance, I'll let there be two MVPs. The MVPs for this game are @Joygirl and @Ekkologix. Congrats! Funnily enough, these two were the ones I was having a difficult time choosing between.

thanks drago
you can add anyone to the chat im fine with it

Status
Not open for further replies.