Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruit Salad Candidates -

@Joygirl @Pot Goblin @solis @Rottkins @T-Pein™ and @Reborn are the candidates for the fruit salad! As a result, town can only lynch one of these 6 players this day phase! Any other vote will be invalid.
Lame
Udell gets to stay another phase.

Vote lynch pot goblin

J

Joygirl1

Fruit Salad Candidates -

@Joygirl @Pot Goblin @solis @Rottkins @T-Pein™ and @Reborn are the candidates for the fruit salad! As a result, town can only lynch one of these 6 players this day phase! Any other vote will be invalid.
Come on, one time I was fast enough to take part in something and hoped to get something good out of it and then of course it has to be the one time when you get a negative effect instead, I have to be the luckiest Worstgen player ever on this board xD

Fruit Salad Candidates -

This makes it easy, i will just iso these 6 Players & see what i find

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fruit Salad Candidates -

Wake up early in the morning and this is the first thing I see, I'm starting to think I might regret that Banana Bread posting I did.
:catcry:

I've been playing pretty loose this game but I'll go ahead and gather my reads on these candidates.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Let's get serious
:endthis:

@Joygirl vs @Reborn

Both of these are players who subbed in for inactive players. Thankfully the people they subbed for basically didn't post so they started this game with a fresh slate. Though that also means there's nothing much to go on here in terms of reads.

In that scenario, if I had to choose 1 or the other then I would consider Reborn for the lynch over Joygirl. Mostly because Joygirl did more game-solving than Reborn did. Either way they're both fine but I want to narrow down the list on who to lynch here.

@solis vs @Rottkins

Between these two I would choose solis in this case, and no it's not for banana bread (Imma acknowledge that later). Rootkits haven't provided much for the game but at the same time, it should be easy to come back from that. imo he's null if anything for me right now as he has the potential to be a good asset for town. The vote I put on solis was basically a joke vote cause of the banana bread thing but in a serious case, I would keep the vote for him. I read through his posts and he's being either intentionally or unintentionally ignorant. Either saying that he has no reads or is confused about something or forgetting that this game exists somehow. I can kinda understand where he's coming from in the perspective of a newer player but it's really not helpful to point it out every time, especially in the long run.

@Pot Goblin vs @T-Pein™

Looking at this from an outside perspective I would vote for me over T-Pein here as much as it hurts to say. T-Pein is a smart guy and has been consistently game-solving from Day 1. There's very little going against him right now. As for me... :catcry: I definitely took a joke and went too far with it. It was fine for a day 1 thing as a cheeky way to get interactions with other players but I definitely shouldn't have brought it into day 2. A lot of my posts are based on what happened with the poll but you'll see a lot less of that going forward.

I said before that Reborn is fine so it leads to

Pot Goblin vs Solis

Basically coming down to two players who should be taking the game more seriously. I understand if you want to go for me since I went too far with the banana bread posting but I should edge out as there were times where I tried to game solve when asked to or at least contributed to conversations about the game. Basically, I'm saying that I can be a great asset if given another chance here to take the game seriously.

So in a quick way it breaks down like this:

Town Lean
T-Pein

Null
Joy Girl
Reborn
Rottkins

Lynch Vote this DP
Pot Goblin
solis

That's my thoughts about everything rn
:hapnoel:

I

Indigo

So you brought up a joke to get Pero mislynched? Then you later laughed and Lynched her yourself. Yea you need to die but you lower in the POE for now.!
What? I did the joke, but i didn't put a single vote on Pero before 4 people already did, i even asked why people were voting for Pero. I only decided to put a vote on him later on. Pero was getting lynched with or without me.

Don't put this shit on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Indigo

Vote Lynch T-Pein

T-Pein was too quick to confirm he got a temporary ability. This is an attempt to fish for information. Red flag for Pein. Especially after condemning Mango DP1 for giving too much info and then sheeping Mango's vote on Pero.

I Like Pot Goblin initially but he has a lazy reason to potentially hop on the Solis bandwagon. By sticking to his original point about not tolerating slander tells me that he doesn't care to seriously vote towards lynching scum and he can support his nonsense with the fact that he said this in DP1.

Solis is all over the place and will leave him as null. I more interested in seeing what Pein and Pot flip and after sheeping like a bunch of lambs from Mango's vote.

If Mango found Ekko suspicious enough as I have to check him then I will assume he is town.

Ekko - I am still high key suspicious of him. Also me and him were scum last game and @Flowa told us to tell town that our pet died and we were both scum. Now all of sudden he is good? Ekko I really hope you were telling the truth, I ain't afraid to lynch you even if you were telling the truth.

A good place to start is to evaluate why players voted Pero when Rippcal was clearly displaying he was scum.

Interesting.... I will trust that result for POE for now. He could still be invest immune but his post are off.

One of the scum players clearly town read rippcal and shot at him. Rippcal was probably the one who shot Ratchet.

So you brought up a joke to get Pero mislynched? Then you later laughed and Lynched her yourself. Yea you need to die but you lower in the POE for now.

Someone got threatened by the Indie's read and decided to kill him. Noted. Hmmmm

A claimed doctor was not shot at?

Mango, Pein or Pot one of them has to die.
I havent forgot about you, doctorscumgo.

You didn't even attempt to bait anyone. Just threw it out there. Why say when no one claimed to target you? You giving scum information but seemed so against it DP1. Hypocrite alert. You are not town. You die today scum!!!!!!!
It seems like after getting targed in Day 2, someone wants to make everyone the target instead of themselves...

Too bad we can't lynch you today, because you would be my target easily.

I've been mostly afk from the game, besides being a newbie, and then you came in hard trying to put the target on my back twice already out of nowhere.

You just made an enemy here.

:beckmoji:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What? I did the joke, but i didn't pute a single vote on Pero before 4 people already did, i even asked why people were voting for Pero. I only decided to put a vote on him later on. Pero was getting lynched with or without me.

Don't put this shit on me.
It seems like after getting targed in Day 2, someone wants to make everyone the target instead of themselves...

Too bad we can't lynch you today, because you would be my target easily.

I've been mostly afk from the game, besides being a newbie, and then you came in hard trying to put the target on my back twice already out of nowhere.

You just made an enemy here.

:beckmoji:
Real talk, I wasn't a fan of him coming in and declaring that a bunch of other players are scum and need to die. Though I guess it goes back to what I said in terms of different playstyles. I tend to find people that I can trust and go from there but some players try to sniff out scum Day 1.

B

Ballel

Let's get serious
:endthis:

@Joygirl vs @Reborn

Both of these are players who subbed in for inactive players. Thankfully the people they subbed for basically didn't post so they started this game with a fresh slate. Though that also means there's nothing much to go on here in terms of reads.

In that scenario, if I had to choose 1 or the other then I would consider Reborn for the lynch over Joygirl. Mostly because Joygirl did more game-solving than Reborn did. Either way they're both fine but I want to narrow down the list on who to lynch here.

@solis vs @Rottkins

Between these two I would choose solis in this case, and no it's not for banana bread (Imma acknowledge that later). Rootkits haven't provided much for the game but at the same time, it should be easy to come back from that. imo he's null if anything for me right now as he has the potential to be a good asset for town. The vote I put on solis was basically a joke vote cause of the banana bread thing but in a serious case, I would keep the vote for him. I read through his posts and he's being either intentionally or unintentionally ignorant. Either saying that he has no reads or is confused about something or forgetting that this game exists somehow. I can kinda understand where he's coming from in the perspective of a newer player but it's really not helpful to point it out every time, especially in the long run.

@Pot Goblin vs @T-Pein™

Looking at this from an outside perspective I would vote for me over T-Pein here as much as it hurts to say. T-Pein is a smart guy and has been consistently game-solving from Day 1. There's very little going against him right now. As for me... :catcry: I definitely took a joke and went too far with it. It was fine for a day 1 thing as a cheeky way to get interactions with other players but I definitely shouldn't have brought it into day 2. A lot of my posts are based on what happened with the poll but you'll see a lot less of that going forward.

I said before that Reborn is fine so it leads to

Pot Goblin vs Solis

Basically coming down to two players who should be taking the game more seriously. I understand if you want to go for me since I went too far with the banana bread posting but I should edge out as there were times where I tried to game solve when asked to or at least contributed to conversations about the game. Basically, I'm saying that I can be a great asset if given another chance here to take the game seriously.

So in a quick way it breaks down like this:

Town Lean
T-Pein

Null
Joy Girl
Reborn
Rottkins

Lynch Vote this DP
Pot Goblin
solis

That's my thoughts about everything rn
:hapnoel:
You want to lynch yourself fleetwat

I

Indigo

"Examining yourself" just looks like something scum would do to short attention away
It is weird for sure, but it's also weird how you are focusing on that part of the post instead of the fact that Pot Goblin called you for being a suspect... and you seem to not care at all to defend yourself, just attack and change the focus to Pot Goblin.

I

Indigo

but then again, T-Pein looks pretty confident and town-side so far. And he already put a vote for Pot Goblin's lynching, so...

Vote lynch Pot Goblin

for now at least, i could change

Status
Not open for further replies.