Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Are you referring to people outside the fruit salad lynch? Cause otherwise, that's what I pretty much did to help narrow down the votes in my mind. Lynch votes are usually more focused but this event puts 6 of us in the spotlight at the same time.

Though if it wasn't locked to 6 people today I probably would've focused on Udell since I find that his thread play might hurt rather than help town.
No, I was referring to all 6 players inside the fruit salad, why making 1 vs. 1 instead comparing all six of us?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
No, I was referring to all 6 players inside the fruit salad, why making 1 vs. 1 instead comparing all six of us?
Makes it easier for me to break things down and to make it easier for people that read it. It would've ended up the same way if I did everyone at once, just a lot more jumbled.

J

Joygirl1

Comparing the other 5 lynch candidates besides me I´m most likely going to vote for Rottkins, as I mentioned in an earlier post he and Mitch are the most sus looking players out of the people who voted for Pearo because they lacked giving us any reason for their voting choice.

Sorry btw, because of the 20 posts rule I´m forced to post a bit like Ekko :P

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
May I ask you what makes you believe that Cal wasn´t the SK?
I compared the roles of Cal and Ratchet and in Ratchet´s case there was the first line crossed out. Might mean that he "upgraded" to doctor or got an ability for this phase (although we shouldn´t have mentioned this, it would have been way better if maf believed the real doctor was dead) but I don´t see anything crossed out in Cal´s role. Cal even got an ability to be scanned innocent on every odd night, so I understand why you make such a statement and what your intention is.
We will figure out if the serial killer is dead or not anyway next night, depending if there are one or two victims.
Someone else is SK and whenever they kill their victim shows up as them

J

Joygirl1

Someone else is SK and whenever they kill their victim shows up as them
Is something like this really possible in a Light game? Also, if there are still two victims instead of only one next night then we would see through this anyway. Especially if one of the victims flip serial killer again xD This would be such a pointless ability.

Is something like this really possible in a Light game? Also, if there are still two victims instead of only one next night then we would see through this anyway. Especially if one of the victims flip serial killer again xD This would be such a pointless ability.
Who knows what's possible in this light game

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yeah, I wonder?

Is this suggested mechanic common in Mafia games?
Because if not then coming up with such a suggestion seemingly out of nowhere looks suspicious to me
Well, I can't say it's super common, but it's within the realm of possibilities.

However I do think, unless there is a direct counter role, that it's unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.