Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Here we have Lueen in her natural wagon following habitat. If Lueen is scum, Osie and Marimo are confirmed.

Real interesting that she unvoted and ''waited'' for Rayan here. He could still be scum and she may have tried to stop the wagon or atleast delay it.

Things to keep in mind once she flips.

Gn, FOR REAL OK?

Go to sleep guys @Zara @Dragomir , we have to show this place that we have some semblance of self control :josad:
Too late for me to sleep now, fam. I have to go to school today and I have to leave at 6:30 am :pepehands:

Wait, you lot will still be on before end of phase? Right? @Fujishiro @Zara

I'm thinking Seth is the better lynch option, just due to him having active abilities but staying with Queen for now.

Come back later to push for one of these 2.
We dont know who actually did this right? Unless i missed it, so Queen could still have her ability and someone useless like Seth or Yo are sacced.
Post automatically merged:

the problem with voting seth is on the small chance hes town, we will look like the biggest clowns of all time for lynching a townie over confirmed scum

can you ego handle that? Mine certainly cant
Seth is almost certainly scum lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Guys, i gotta sleep so Rayan or Seth.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I want rayan out, still. Want to clear a whole lot of people. Seth can be kept busy at night tbh, i promise you that.

But we need answers,

Tho you guys decide.

@Zara @Marimo_420

the problem with voting seth is on the small chance hes town, we will look like the biggest clowns of all time for lynching a townie over confirmed scum

can you ego handle that? Mine certainly cant
Aryt. So Rayan or Queen.

And nah, I still believe Seth is 100 percent scum. If he skipped 2 night phases, the least he would have gotten is a warning from drago.

Seth didn't mention anything of that sort iirc.

I was banned for one phase when I forget to hand in my night actions. He deffo scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.