Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason we’ve accepted this idea of Beta being an indie just because he survived one lynch?
Are you serious?

You keep missing me saying he's either HH or Father(mafia)?

Yo/Beta are linked they both claimed the same thing.

One is HH the other is Father.

And according to Yo HH is town, not indie.

When did Beta ever claim? Receipts.
Beta didnt claim but he hinted at looking for the stone(Father wants the stone), i mistook it for HH.

He also survived a lynch, HH is immortal and so is Father.

Yo claimed HH, so one of the two is lying.
Post automatically merged:

i’m on board with lynching beta a second time

honhaiem is definitely town if SCAR is town them there’s no way honhaiem isn’t town
Yeah no, we arent risking that. Nat survived two lynches in a row when she was Charles. And thats because you needed to kill her team before you did her in. Im thinking there might be something similar going on here?

i’m on board with lynching beta a second time

honhaiem is definitely town if SCAR is town them there’s no way honhaiem isn’t town
Yep Yo claimed HH and town, if he is HH AND town then Beta is Father, i dont see envy surviving a lynch tbh.

Beta didnt claim but he hinted at looking for the stone(Father wants the stone), i mistook it for HH.

He also survived a lynch, HH is immortal and so is Father.

Yo claimed HH, so one of the two is lying.
Then we confirm Yo tan is town and then we lynch Beta. How does that sound to you? Or are you determined to pursue Light?

There’s a reason I wanted to go after Beta this phase instead of last phase. We are now in Day 5. Beta survived his lynch on day 2.

Queen’s role indicated that some of her abilities worked on even days and some worked on odd days. So on the slight chance that Beta is immune to lynches on even days, I waited until Day 5.

Yeah no, we arent risking that. Nat survived two lynches in a row when she was Charles. And thats because you needed to kill her team before you did her in. Im thinking there might be something similar going on here?
Oh this is a possibility as well.

Yes I could see Father being immune to lynches until all his kids are dead 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i believe Light for now, Kills were attempted last night but he was role blocked.
n i know that Tobi was targeted last night.

I want to chck something with Rayan then i would explain my additional reason to sus him.
Let's chck Rayan vote on me or a confirmed townie,

I think i believe Light for now, Kills were attempted last night but he was role blocked.

I want to chck something with Rayan then i would explain my additional reason to sus him.
We already did Rayan’s vote on a confirmed townie, me.

I also asked you last phase three times why you never told us why you are a miller on Day 1 and you’ve ignored my question everytime.

Why are you making this difficult fam?

Then we confirm Yo tan is town and then we lynch Beta. How does that sound to you? Or are you determined to pursue Light?

There’s a reason I wanted to go after Beta this phase instead of last phase. We are now in Day 5. Beta survived his lynch on day 2.

Queen’s role indicated that some of her abilities worked on even days and some worked on odd days. So on the slight chance that Beta is immune to lynches on even days, I waited until Day 5.

Oh this is a possibility as well.

Yes I could see Father being immune to lynches until all his kids are dead 🤔
Im still on light bro,

Scenario of D2.

He is a scum redirector. He saw me as a threat since i was sussing him prior before settling on TAC.

He visits me( according to flower our Watcher ) to redirect me. Assuming he thought i was gonna try something on him right.

And so he asks me what i did that night, i telll him i visited Mel and got the results. He immediately tells me that ive gotten randomly redirected by him.

Then comes midnight saying we got swapped. Meaning his redirect didnt work.

Notice how light never had a scuffle with Lanji/Queen nor did they with him.

Im still gonna wait.

Wait was it Tobi or Jew that were targetted?

Also did no one role blocked Beta or Lanji last night?
I rbed light.

Also did no one role blocked Beta or Lanji last night?
So youre a tracker too??

Sera claimed tracker.

We already did Rayan’s vote on a confirmed townie, me.

I also asked you last phase three times why you never told us why you are a miller on Day 1 and you’ve ignored my question everytime.

Why are you making this difficult fam?
And i already explained how that was possibe. Kiwi also agreed with that on me.

In what possible way can you see Dr Marcoh vote not counting on Townies?
It's easy explanation of all my actions if you consider my last Game DeathNote and what my mistake was there.

Wait was it Tobi or Jew that were targetted?

I rbed light.

So youre a tracker too??

Sera claimed tracker.
Nah i am not tracker,

It's easy explanation of all my actions if you consider my last Game DeathNote and what my mistake was there.

Nah i am not tracker,
Alright. You said you want me and rayan to do it with you today right? Thats the plan when he logs on

Nah i am not tracker,
You didnt answer the first question, who was visited, tobi or jew?

Im still on light bro,

Scenario of D2.

He is a scum redirector. He saw me as a threat since i was sussing him prior before settling on TAC.

He visits me( according to flower our Watcher ) to redirect me. Assuming he thought i was gonna try something on him right.

And so he asks me what i did that night, i telll him i visited Mel and got the results. He immediately tells me that ive gotten randomly redirected by him.

Then comes midnight saying we got swapped. Meaning his redirect didnt work.

Notice how light never had a scuffle with Lanji/Queen nor did they with him.

Im still gonna wait.
If there's are two Mafia, Beta and Lanji are it.
But if there're three more like Kiwi pointed out, one of the kills was attmpted on Tobi last night. Looks like they are going after those that are unlikely to be protected.

You didnt answer the first question, who was visited, tobi or jew?
A kill was attempted on tobi last night

Okay so lets say your town

we get rayan to check you

its 0

then what new info did you learn? There is only new info on rayan if he does it someone who isnt town

But what info can you get from rayan voting a town if we already saw rayan vote a town

wouldnt u get more info if he voted fuji or beta?

Okay so lets say your town

we get rayan to check you

its 0

then what new info did you learn? There is only new info on rayan if he does it someone who isnt town
Then he was telling the truth his vote counts really counts as 0 on townie. The ability that can nerf voting powers has to be limited shots.

@Zara If what Yo is saying is true, then Rayan protected Tobi and Tobi protected Jew.And i rbed Light while kiwi was giving you a gift. Leaving Sera/Beta/Lanji

1- Lanji performed the Kill.
2- Sera/Beta protected him.

In anyways we arent sure if Father is 100% confirmed. But envy is (According to your sheet)

If what Yo is saying is true that is.

Wait

@Tobi Do you have a vest that prevents kills on you or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.