Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Was Lemon the mafia cop role then? I am at work so can't check that. What did it say in PICA's role sheet?

who says we cant use multiple abilities? I used 3 abilities on lanji last night cuz i didnt want anything going wrong
I couldn't use more than one ability per night. I wanted to use both my abilities D1.

Was Lemon the mafia cop role then? I am at work so can't check that. What did it say in PICA's role sheet?

I couldn't use more than one ability per night. I wanted to use both my abilities D1.
Wrath had one ability to discern a role yeah.
Post automatically merged:

Oh wow, I didn't know it was insult Kiwi day

Also HEY RAYAN. WHAT'S UP?
You should rename permanently to Kiweak tbh

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I mean the only option is Light as this point.

mel’s death clears jew. Yo’s death clears you. Kiwi is already confirmed. Beta and fuji admitted to not being town already.

do i think light is mafia? No. But theres literally
no one else to use it on

at best, we can watch light say “i told you so” to everyone after
Sera is still alive ?

Pride

[Active – Shadow Manipulation] Pride’s main power is the manipulation of shadows, allowing him to do whatever he pleases upon his target. However, since this is a shadow, it only works best when there is light. On odd nights, Pride may stay home as there is not enough light to move about. Whoever visits him will be role blocked and he will learn their name. On even nights, Pride may target a player of his choice to role block them for the night.

Wrath

[Active – Ultimate Eye] King Bradley possesses the ultimate eye, a power that allows him to predict the movements of his target. Bradley may target a player and he will discover their full role. [3-shots]

2 of them had an invest type ability
@Light D Lamperouge

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Pride

[Active – Shadow Manipulation] Pride’s main power is the manipulation of shadows, allowing him to do whatever he pleases upon his target. However, since this is a shadow, it only works best when there is light. On odd nights, Pride may stay home as there is not enough light to move about. Whoever visits him will be role blocked and he will learn their name. On even nights, Pride may target a player of his choice to role block them for the night.

Wrath

[Active – Ultimate Eye] King Bradley possesses the ultimate eye, a power that allows him to predict the movements of his target. Bradley may target a player and he will discover their full role. [3-shots]

2 of them had an invest type ability
@Light D Lamperouge
Aight. So that aligns with PICA's role, right/

Status
Not open for further replies.