Status
Not open for further replies.
do u see townies dying in the dayphase? :kaidowhat:
LMAOOOOOOO, we have to confiscate your gun man.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, I'm ready to change my name to Lemontonin.
Change your name into, I have betrayed my Boyfriend.

:usoprice: true true

I called you Lara too many times this game and I'm still alive
Our vig is a generous god.

i would never shoot anyone that i think is town

i play to win

seth being a group decision and it being blamed on me was a plot twist i never saw coming though
We blame you because we know that thanks to your strong mental fortitude you can take it.

Us mere mortals cannot though

:josad:

Lemon is associated with L though. Also I'm seriously town, going for me is GG for town. We'll have at most 1 extra day depending on how many mafia are in this game.
I said my stuff, i litteraly destroyed my head defending you. I want you to give them( and me) actual reasoning to believe you.

Lemon is associated with L though. Also I'm seriously town, going for me is GG for town. We'll have at most 1 extra day depending on how many mafia are in this game.
What do you think of yo wan tan saying jew should have gotten a guilty result and not claiming to be a miller? Isnt that odd

im surprised you sus rayan over him

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
This was from last dayphase:
I've said the same. I think we shouldn't bite on more than we can chew on for the moment. Better get the confirmed scum out now and take care of Lanji and Seth at night. If Seth survives we lynch him tomorrow.

Rayan should be looked at too.

But let's talk this out for a bit. We have time.
Today:
Imo, it boils down to Rayan, who hasn't really done anything of note and is just piggybacking off of a claim and supposed vote. Beta for whatever he is. Sera for also not really doing anything much.

And I wanna say Kiwi :sweat:

Imma go to sleep soon. Anyone remember when JDB invested Rayan? Which night? If Queen had Mid's power she could swap Rayan with a townie and get clear results for him.
@Kiwipom This is what I found about him today and Rayan. It's like he's poking at him but not really going for him.

What do you think of yo wan tan saying jew should have gotten a guilty result and not claiming to be a miller? Isnt that odd

im surprised you sus rayan over him
I thought Yo was the one that redirected fuji but i realized my mistake, which is why I sus him less.

Didn't read his post.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Wrath calling the shots

:pepeke:
Zraatan. Listen to me.

You can't lynch town today, or it's going to be extremely difficult for us to win. Why am I willing to change my name this game? Why have I voted for 3 people right now? My actions all make sense for the targets that I have chosen. I revealed my entire role so mafia know that I'm a thread to them. They'll try to hop on and nk me.

I'm serious serious right now, this is a mistake.

I'll be going to bed.

Zraatan. Listen to me.

You can't lynch town today, or it's going to be extremely difficult for us to win. Why am I willing to change my name this game? Why have I voted for 3 people right now? My actions all make sense for the targets that I have chosen. I revealed my entire role so mafia know that I'm a thread to them. They'll try to hop on and nk me.

I'm serious serious right now, this is a mistake.

I'll be going to bed.
queen tried the same tactic

you mafia girls cant manipulate me, goodnight wrath

Explain my behavior and the fact that the night action fuji got on me don't match each other.

Goodnight Lara.
the only thing that was making me consider you town was how you went after jew on day 1, because that could explain why you targetted jew on night 1

but instead of going after yo tan, you try lynching my doctor, and even go as far as to question my vote count powers

wrath you’ve done it now

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
the only thing that was making me consider you town was how you went after jew on day 1, because that could explain why you targetted jew on night 1

but instead of going after yo tan, you try lynching my doctor, and even go as far as to question my vote count powers

wrath you’ve done it now

Bish check my night actions again!!! They make sense.

And if you're not as OP as you think, so what! There are other more powerful roles than you, look at Fuji/Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.