Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light you want us to do it on you or Yo Tan Wan?
Br0 doing it on me is legit wasting time ffs. I really don't know what else you lot need to realize I am town. I pushed for an indie lynch, always among the first to vote for scum, was pushing for us to not lynch Seth. I haven't even done anything the past two nights. I have no idea why Fuji would even try to RB me, and since when can he actually do that?

could it be there’s no scum kill because i protected jew?
We also don't know who Rayan protected. There's a lot of options.
Post automatically merged:

Br0 doing it on me is legit wasting time ffs. I really don't know what else you lot need to realize I am town. I pushed for an indie lynch, always among the first to vote for scum, was pushing for us to not lynch Seth. I haven't even done anything the past two nights. I have no idea why Fuji would even try to RB me, and since when can he actually do that?
I didn't say I suspect you.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed!

Another person attempted to kill ??? but failed!

Explain this buddy,

One was Zara's failed kill on Lanji

The other was mafia attempting a kill and getting Rbed.

No way out of this for you mate unless someone else got roleblocked.
Tobi protected JDB, someone could have aimed for him.

We don't know who Rayan protected or if he did.

You're jumping to conclusions. I for the love of God don't know why you would waste your action on me. Legit been saying I don't do anything at night at all.

Because Yo was pushing for the Mel lynch for days, he was calling you scum too.

He hinted at being Hoheinheim.

Then Sera was the first to vote Mel, ignored all my points defending her and kept pushing for her.

That leaves
Tobi/Me/Zara/Kiwi/Jew/You

Tobi is confirmed and so is Zara, Kiwi was gonna be confirmed by zara, Jew is confirmed thanks to mels death and being our only invest.

Leaving you.

So i rbed you.

We also don't know who Rayan protected. There's a lot of options.

I didn't say I suspect you.
If tobi didnt protect Lanji to prevent him from being killed by you, then that leaves Rayan tbh. That or beta has some bs he can pull.

is there a reason we cant just lynch lanji today? especially since i clearly am not strong enough to night kill him...
You are, Lanji is an indie right now. I killed him with a stolen ability. Someone protected him man.

Status
Not open for further replies.