Future Events Future Doses Of Copium When Sanji Fights/Beats An Admiral.

This will be similar To Wano Arc
"Sanji Won't fight a Calamity"
"Why Would Sanji Fight A Calamity When The Supernovas who are above sanji are here"
Sanji Fights A Calamity
Cope? "He Won't Solo That Calamity "
"Franky The Fodder Will Takeover":usoprice:

With The Battle Against Marines it'll be:

"Sanji is not fighting an Admiral at best vice admiral"

Sanji Confronts An Admiral By Saving A Weak Character from getting Stomped

This Too Will Be Similar To Onigashima

Cope? "Sanji Confronting an Admiral doesn't Mean He'll Beat It, at best Appo Drake Killer 10thousands of fodders Will help him" Someone Will Take Over" "He Won't Solo An Admiral"

Characters mentioned And someone taking over Go MIA
Cope? "Actually Kizaru(or whichever Admiral Sanji Will Fight) is Trash " "weakest Admiral":giogio:

(even though we have 3 admirals and sanji always fights the second strongest subordinate in an organisation while Zoro fights the first strongest):mihugh:

Sanji Defeats An Admiral :

Cope? "Actually Sanji Defeating An Admiral Doesn't Mean He Is A Top Tier "
he's just a yc (even though admirals eat ycs for breakfast neg diff)
This Will Be Similar To Queen Who Sanji Mid Diffed and admitted He Would low diff if he wore the raid suit ("Sanji Beating A 1.320 BILLION PIRATE Yc2 Doestnt Mean He A Yc1")

"Sneak Attack"

"Actually only Sanji's Admiral is not one of the strongest military Forces of Wg"

:sanmoji::finally:
@BillSlipton @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Wildfire Kaios @WizardKing @YASER @Julius @RayanOO @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Sanji D Cook @Chrono @Jackteo etc..

"Why Would Sanji Fight A Calamity When The Supernovas who are above sanji are here"
Sanji Fights A Calamity

Cope? "Sanji Confronting an Admiral doesn't Mean He'll Beat It, at best Appo Drake Killer 10thousands of fodders Will help him" Someone Will Take Over" "He Won't Solo An Admiral"

Cope? "Actually Kizaru(or whichever Admiral Sanji Will Fight) is Trash " "weakest Admiral":giogio:

(even though we have 3 admirals and sanji always fights the second strongest subordinate in an organisation while Zoro fights the first strongest):mihugh:

This Will Be Similar To Queen Who Sanji Mid Diffed and admitted He Would low diff if he wore the raid suit ("Sanji Beating A 1.320 BILLION PIRATE Yc2 Doestnt Mean He A Yc1")

"Sneak Attack"

"Actually only Sanji's Admiral is not one of the strongest military Forces of Wg"

@BillSlipton @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Wildfire Kaios @WizardKing @YASER @Julius @RayanOO @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Sanji D Cook @Chrono @Jackteo etc..
You forgot
"even then Cook will win because of elemental advantage, not because of physical stats or haki" :suresure: @The White Crane

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji Fights A Calamity

"Sneak Attack"

Sanji showing super speed feat against an Admiral in the future

Dudebros : "Vinsmoke Lanji aka Sneak attack merchant"

Me :

Stop

:pepestop:
Post automatically merged:

Anyway yeah

I find it kinda funny that people didn't think he was going to fight a calamity or he would be relegated to fighting Jack in favor of Killer fighting Queen

Neither happened

Though I will say there's a very real chance that Law and Kidd may fight the admirals. No one else is taking that from him imo

It's either those 2 or no one

Stop

:pepestop:

Anyway yeah

I find it kinda funny that people didn't think he was going to fight a calamity or he would be relegated to fighting Jack in favor of Killer fighting Queen

Neither happened

Though I will say there's a very real chance that Law and Kidd may fight the admirals. No one else is taking that from him imo

It's either those 2 or no one
Sabo?

Sanji Fights A Calamity

"Sneak Attack"

I think pretty much everyone agree today that Sanji will fight an admiral unless they are just pure haters.

But in terms of progression and portrayal, Oda did a bad job with Sanji post skip, no wonder people were saying that.

"Sanji Beating A 1.320 BILLION PIRATE Yc2 Doestnt Mean He A Yc1" ... this is true tho :goyea:

K
I think pretty much everyone agree today that Sanji will fight an admiral unless they are just pure haters.

But in terms of progression and portrayal, Oda did a bad job with Sanji post skip, no wonder people were saying that.

"Sanji Beating A 1.320 BILLION PIRATE Yc2 Doestnt Mean He A Yc1" ... this is true tho :goyea:
His bounty is not that high
But yours is better

Yeah, I also still think Sanji will face an Admiral. We have a character, Akainu, in a position directly superior to 3 characters, and they're all the top dogs of an enemy organisation, the Navy. If the Straw Hats face them, Luffy will take the strongest and Zoro and Sanji will take the number 2 and 3 respectively.

I think the presence of Kid and Law makes it interesting but I still think the Admirals will be reserved for Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and one other character (maybe Sabo).

It's clear Kid and Law are significant enough to get respect in a big arc so if not the Admirals, other formidable opponents. If the Gorosei member that looks like Gandhi carries around a meito, is capable of fighting, the other 4 being fighters isn't too out there and if that's the case, Law being a 'D' and having that plotline for further understanding the significance of the 'D' clan and the ancient history could come into play with him confrontation a too member of the World Government. Kid doesn't have as much going for him but he's still important and showed disgust at the Celestial Dragon's lifestyles and authority back at Sabaody so I wouldn't be surprised if he got a fight against a Gorosei member too.

We'll see, ultimately I think Sanji's facing an Admiral, Kizaru or Aramaki, whilst Kid and Law will have their own opponents (2 Gorosei members) that aren't subservient and subordinate to Luffy's.

Law and kidd will fight the admirals
Sanji gets a vice admiral
Lol

Lol a yc2 admiting he'll low diff a yc2:gokulaugh:

Sanji showing super speed feat against an Admiral in the future

Dudebros : "Vinsmoke Lanji aka Sneak attack merchant"

Me :

"Muh sneak attack "

Although I expect Sanji to fight an Admiral; I will lose my last bit of respect I have for Admirals by then 😂
They’ve been looking pretty mediocre already imo
But if they fight Sanji who’s a mediocre weak ass fighter, then I guess Yonko >> Marines was the case all along. Might have to srsly consider 3 admirals = 1 Yonko by that point lmfao
Best cope in this site.