Game 0 : Worst Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reborn i agree rej is prob scum, but at the moment i think be better if everyone unvote since first day.

till proper invest can do there work.

anyone with votes up, take it off.
This isn't a bad suggestion since no lynch means more opportunities for finding a proper scum the upcoming day after night 1 but the issue in this game is different players haven't contributed at all or so.

I'm not sure how much info the host will provide on night actions also.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I hope gambit and his family gets enough strength to overcome this. I can understand what he must be feeling rn because I went through similar situation last year. That is way more important than this game or anything for the matter.

Rest in peace gambit dad. And, God bless them all.

Thank you for taking out time to inform us as well. Appreciate it.

Reborn

Well let's give others some more chance. @TheAncientCenturion @playa4321 I think we should unvote as well as it's just day one.

Though I am still very hesitating in letting this opportunity go to vote rej out because he is prime suspect but gambit news and lack of consensus on voting with not many users making vote as well makes me go for no vote today.

Unvote Rej

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well let's give others some more chance. @TheAncientCenturion @playa4321 I think we should unvote as well as it's just day one.

Though I am still very hesitating in letting this opportunity go to vote rej out because he is prime suspect but gambit news and lack of consensus on voting with not many users making vote as well makes me go for no vote today.

Unvote Rej
How much time do we have left before votes are locked in? I'll think about it during the time period.

Reborn

Without Voting someone we lose the chance to catch a scum/villian. And the villians winning one day, I would still stand on TAC but im not sure anymore. Did you guys have other option?
Tac thinks it's Bogard.

Bogard unvoted on tac

Me, final and Naomi finds rej suspicious. Naomi isn't voting today. Final hasn't taken a decision as of now. I voted rej but just unvoted him. Even I feel that we are simply letting an opportunity go but others are reluctant.

Izumi isn't in favor of vote today

This isn't a bad suggestion since no lynch means more opportunities for finding a proper scum the upcoming day after night 1 but the issue in this game is different players haven't contributed at all or so.

I'm not sure how much info the host will provide on night actions also.
No lynch means tomorow we don't have the lynch infos, no wagon analysis in future days for the living players and we broke our head thinking at the night actions.
If town consensus goes to no lynch we have to talk more about it.

Reborn

There is clear lack of decisiveness. I have to go to bed within half an hour as it's already 23:30 here. So decide quickly.

If I will vote then it would only be against rej.

Does just one vote and others not voting would cause lynching? Or we need consensus?

If @playa4321 agrees to unvote me, I'll be more keen on unvoting Bogard.
Im not defeading Bogard lol, if you make a choice then vote to Bogard.
With actions like this you even get more my attention.

@Reborn
Who ist the first user which would you vote outside of Rej?

If I will vote then it would only be against rej.
If you really want to lynch Rej we could do that. But be honest, his actions aren't like one of the scums/villians, I have my doubt about Rej beeing a villian.

Status
Not open for further replies.