[FNZ] Light game Game 00 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It looked to me like you were trying to glean info on Major. That said I haven't played any games with you before (or on this forum even), so I have no meta history to draw upon. I can't speak of your history and say whether or not such (suspicious banter is the norm for Town!TAC), but on priors, I'd expect Scum to try and fish for info on roles/flairs through such alleged harmless banter.

See the above.

Flairs are generally indicative of alignment and role all other things being equal. That is not always the case, but those instances are the exception not the rule.

What's a mad killer?

Nah, the Doctor comment has very little to do with why I am suspicious of you.
Let's abuse Occum's razor for a moment; I put out a comment asking if I can reveal my WANO ROLE, and ask if it's DIFFERENT from my actual role.

I get the answer—Yes, they are different, I can say mine.

Mine is funny. Funnier, with Admiral Lee in this game. So, I make a joke.

And you now are trying to force me to drink that hemlock and remove 1 townie from the game earlier, then you'll kill another tonight. So it'll be a 2 v 3 tomorrow, and maybe you die, but then the odds of your hidden Maf counterpart being caught is unlikely before nightfall. You're trying to steamroll this game Cinera, using what Reborn said—a natural proclivity to doubt / mistrust me—as a means to getting rid of an easy target.

I.
Shall.
Not.
Have.
It.
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to fire fist you so bad @Cinera just you wait.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
So finally back, for a bit actions, so guys, why the heck is Ace a claim? he died

okay I am Tama, and for me personally it is weird to be in a mafia game with Ace.

I can only join @Cinera in lynching TAC

Reborn is looking a bit better with the recent posts, quite strong wall posts, sounds quite civ because of implied madness of majority.

Unvote for now

:kriwhat:

I am confused regarding you. But yes I agree that iin last game as well you were playing this stupidly and were Townie

@Kiwipom @Rej @playa4321 @Admiral Lee Hung @Cinera you guys need to post more because day phase will end in 8 hours.
everything is wishy washy for me, what are your thoughts on Kiwi?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TAC is acting uncharacteristically passionate...lol

@TheAncientCenturion do the innocent have anything to fear? Lol
I am defending myself when Cinera is taking innocent comments and trying to kill me over them!

My passion is justified and you would all do the same under these circumstances!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
TAC is acting uncharacteristically passionate...lol

You have once again made a post with no contributions in finding out who Mafia could be.

Here is your previous post

The votes to Lynch have already begun lol, and I must say I’m not sure who I should vote for.

Both @Cinera and @TheAncientCenturion ’s behaviors could both be read as the actions of both innocent men and guilty ones depending on interpretation lol. Shrodinger’s Mafia Amirite?

It could be either of them, or neither lol. What an interesting predicament we find ourselves in.
Very pragmatic and diplomatic reply which gives the vibe that you have thought a lot on what you should say and what you shouldn't. In short, a calculative reply. But you said to tac this "why to fear if you are innocent".

If you are innocent then why are you making calculative post and why aren't making any contributions to find out who Mafia is?

Its clear that you are trying to avoid any limelight which isn't very townie. You are playing way too safely and cautiously. There is no reaction from you in any of your post.

Considering that this game is 2vs 5 setup and if we mislynch then by tomorrow we will be left with Only 3 Townie in totally unfavorable situation. Considering the situation, Laying low like this is quite suspicious. Don't you think?

Until you give me a convincing argument of your action, my vote stays on you.

Vote Lynch Admiral Lee Hung

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Let's abuse Occum's razor for a moment
  1. It's "Occam", "Ockham" or even "Ocham", not "Occum". :catrude:
    You can also just call it the law of parsimony.
  2. I don't think you were active when I was spamming it back on OJ. That was before "Cinera", so this was surprising.
madness of majority
What is this.

To reiterate, my reasons for suspecting TAC are:
  1. He made an attempt at what seemed to be role fishing.
  2. He claims to be Ace who I am quite sceptical is in this game
However, TAC has been very passionate, and clear in his defense which is a Town read for me, so I am less suspicious of him now. I would unvote for now I think, but as he's still the one I'm most suspicious of, I'll lynch him if no better candidate presents theirself.
Unvote.

My strongest Town read as of now is Reborn, who's been very engaged, straightforward and transparent. After Reborn, I think Rej also comes across as Town.

Reborn

@TheAncientCenturion unvote cinera. He is giving more townie vibe than you lol

My vote stays on lee, kiwi is my second suspect. Playa.... doubtful but not much.

Townie - rej, cinera and probably Even tac

I will be going to bed in few hours. So, if I gets night kill then all townies what to do.

I am 100% townie and seeing my proactiveness I will be prime target to get NK at any cost.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion unvote cinera. He is giving more townie vibe than you lol

My vote stays on lee, kiwi is my second suspect. Playa.... doubtful but not much.

Townie - rej, cinera and probably Even tac

I will be going to bed in few hours. So, if I gets night kill then all townies what to do.

I am 100% townie and seeing my proactiveness I will be prime target to get NK at any cost.
We have many hours to go. Let me think about it a little more before making any contradictory movements.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You have once again made a post with no contributions in finding out who Mafia could be.
:zehaha:
Hmm, quite an interesting deduction you have made here. It appears that I must now defend my own actions, including my
":akaman:" response to receiving my role through PM lol.

Well, allow me to pose a question to you:

You say that I have made no attempts to discover who the Mafia is, but might I ask what you would qualify as an attempt? Sure, I have no outright tagged people and straight up asked them "yo fam, you Mafia or what?" As said replies would obviously reward very little actual information about who the Mafia in this game actually is (what mafia would answer that question honestly? Lol)

No, instead what I've been doing is dropping subtle little probes at people like @Cinera and @TheAncientCenturion who were the first (iirc) to actually accuse anyone of being Mafia. Outright asking them if they are Mafia would obviously garner nothing, but dropping little probes like this:

Are far more effective as they help to expose people who are behaving uncharacteristically.

I've said it once now, but TAC in my opinion is behaving quite abnormally lol, his posts are uncharacteristically passionate with him throwing some words in caps lock to emphasize them and just overall showing a, relatively to how he usually acts, desperate ploy to convince us of his innocence.

Like I said, the innocent have nothing to fear. Your accusations to me are this:

Its clear that you are trying to avoid any limelight which isn't very townie. You are playing way too safely and cautiously. There is no reaction from you in any of your post.
"Safely and cautiously" is not how I would describe it, I would instead say I've been playing "observantly" and I haven't spoken unless I feel something needs to be said lol.

Considering that this game is 2vs 5 setup and if we mislynch then by tomorrow we will be left with Only 3 Townie in totally unfavorable situation. Considering the situation, Laying low like this is quite suspicious. Don't you think?
Well, not to break character or anything, but this is my first time ever playing this game lol. So I've been a bit more observant as to how things work rather than just jumping in and possibly embarrassing myself to any unspoken rules/best practices that I might be oblivious to lol.

I don't think there's much point in convincing you of my innocence, but I would implore those who read this to see the truth and judge for themselves. I am innocent. Lynching me plays right into the Killers' hands. Keep me alive, and we may just find a way to win this together.

Now I'm not exactly convinced of his guilt, but I'd rather avoid a rabbit hole for now and I suppose I have to vote at some point lol.

Vote Lynch @TheAncientCenturion

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:zehaha:
Hmm, quite an interesting deduction you have made here. It appears that I must now defend my own actions, including my
":akaman:" response to receiving my role through PM lol.

Well, allow me to pose a question to you:

You say that I have made no attempts to discover who the Mafia is, but might I ask what you would qualify as an attempt? Sure, I have no outright tagged people and straight up asked them "yo fam, you Mafia or what?" As said replies would obviously reward very little actual information about who the Mafia in this game actually is (what mafia would answer that question honestly? Lol)

No, instead what I've been doing is dropping subtle little probes at people like @Cinera and @TheAncientCenturion who were the first (iirc) to actually accuse anyone of being Mafia. Outright asking them if they are Mafia would obviously garner nothing, but dropping little probes like this:

Are far more effective as they help to expose people who are behaving uncharacteristically.

I've said it once now, but TAC in my opinion is behaving quite abnormally lol, his posts are uncharacteristically passionate with him throwing some words in caps lock to emphasize them and just overall showing a, relatively to how he usually acts, desperate ploy to convince us of his innocence.

Like I said, the innocent have nothing to fear. Your accusations to me are this:

"Safely and cautiously" is not how I would describe it, I would instead say I've been playing "observantly" and I haven't spoken unless I feel something needs to be said lol.

Well, not to break character or anything, but this is my first time ever playing this game lol. So I've been a bit more observant as to how things work rather than just jumping in and possibly embarrassing myself to any unspoken rules/best practices that I might be oblivious to lol.

I don't think there's much point in convincing you of my innocence, but I would implore those who read this to see the truth and judge for themselves. I am innocent. Lynching me plays right into the Killers' hands. Keep me alive, and we may just find a way to win this together.

Now I'm not exactly convinced of his guilt, but I'd rather avoid a rabbit hole for now and I suppose I have to vote at some point lol.

Vote Lynch @TheAncientCenturion
You son of a bitch. I act this way because I am innocent not because I’m guilty! You’re using this as classic deflection, trying to have me be your scape goat.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You’re using this as classic deflection, trying to have me be your scape goat.
I'm not using you as a scapegoat lol, those who wrongly feel that I am mafia are free to vote so if they feel. I merely included a defense of myself in the same post as an explanation as to how I've noticed your uncharacteristic behavior, and then explaining why I feel that this is a possible indicator of guilt.

Nothing personal my friend
:cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm not using you as a scapegoat lol, those who wrongly feel that I am mafia are free to vote so if they feel. I merely included a defense of myself in the same post as an explanation as to how I've noticed your uncharacteristic behavior, and then explaining why I feel that this is a possible indicator of guilt.

Nothing personal my friend
:cheers:
My behavior is the same as always. And I don’t think you’re evil yet, but you’re willing to pass the buck to others. That’s what that ending vote stated. You’re a selfish townie, when we need to be banding together, you play into the Mafia’s hands.

Reborn

Before I reply to lee post, I would like to add something here.

Imagine yourself to be a Mafia. Now, would you guys prefer to reveal any sort of info in the initial stage of the game regardless of it's kind?

Nope!

Tac revealing his character come across suspicious but if we analyze his remaining posts (he had made many times more post than you guys) then there is nothing which reflects that he Mafia except for that he revealed his character. He is highly engaged yet we have nothing on him except for his initial revealing of the character.

Now, if he is Mafia then he is quite bold to do so because it's like clearly playing with fire and a deliberate act of drawing suspicion.

But as I said, imagine yourself Mafia and think for a second that will you take the risk of drawing suspicion by revealing character in the initial stage and that too at your own will? Most likely no. So why TAC will take the risk?

Tac gives me a baka townie vibe

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If the Ace claim is a real thing, then I consider this game "flavour bastard".
but Ace sounds like a super fake claim imho

Vote lynch The Ancient Centurion

sry bro, is a mafia thing :shrug:
MY claim is innocent! Why would I put attention onto me like that? You’re over thinking this.
Who do you think is mafia and why?
Cinera is my top suspect because of his actions against me, and how they come out of normal comments and were twisted into something else altogether.

Before I reply to lee post, I would like to add something here.

Imagine yourself to be a Mafia. Now, would you guys prefer to reveal any sort of info in the initial stage of the game regardless of it's kind?

Nope!

Tac revealing his character come across suspicious but if we analyze his remaining posts (he had made many times more post than you guys) then there is nothing which reflects that he Mafia except for that he revealed his character. He is highly engaged yet we have nothing on him except for his initial revealing of the character.

Now, if he is Mafia then he is quite bold to do so because it's like clearly playing with fire and a deliberate act of drawing suspicion.

But as I said, imagine yourself Mafia and think for a second that will you take the risk of drawing suspicion by revealing character in the initial stage and that too at your own will? Most likely no. So why TAC will take the risk?

Tac gives me a baka townie vibe
A very intelligent post. I’d post more / better content but I’m on mobile.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If kiwi doesn't come out with convincing argument then my vote will be against her
Now @Kiwipom

Frankly speaking, anyone would be suspicious of Tac act in the beginning. It's natural reaction and so was I.

But somehow kiwi said this
Now, she indirectly tried to defend him for no reason and went on to say that she doesn't remember well about the last game.

And, when I tried to rile tac up to get some reactions, then she once again defended TAC
I wasn't defending him specifically but point out that the game has just started and we shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. Especially since we are a small game, a mislynch could be detrimental to the outcome. So my post was to point out that some people are posting just to get reactions especially when the game is starting off slow and that we need to keep an eye open for those that are trying to provoke reactions but are actually townies.

Reborn

As said replies would obviously reward very little actual information about who the Mafia in this game actually is (what mafia would answer that question honestly? Lol)
That's such a detailed response. Good

Lets see

How do you think we can find out or deduce who is mafia and Townie if not through replies? It's only after engaging and interpreting the replies that we can narrow down our suspect list. There is no way for us to know who is mafia for sure but by reading the replies we can draw suspect.

But there was no such effort from you. All we got were pragamtic and careful written posts.

No, instead what I've been doing is dropping subtle little probes at people like
What little probes? All your post were calculative replies. Even if you were probing then your post content indicates that those so called probes were meant for you and not for us townies. Fishy isn't it?

It's your first game right? Then logically you should be having more curiosity to know about the game instead of simply observing to prevent yourself speaking any unspoken rules and best practices.

This holds true especially in case of townie because we are innocent and there is nothing to fear or be cautious or observant about. Only guilty has to think twice before speaking.
Yup! A perfect mafia kind of reply.

Not convinced lee. My vote stays on you.

A very intelligent post. I’d post more / better content but I’m on mobile.
:pepeke:

I wasn't defending him specifically but point out that the game has just started and we shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. Especially since we are a small game, a mislynch could be detrimental to the outcome. So my post was to point out that some people are posting just to get reactions especially when the game is starting off slow and that we need to keep an eye open for those that are trying to provoke reactions but are actually townies.
You haven't given your read on whom you think is suspicious and whom you think is townie

Status
Not open for further replies.