Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vonal is town, he is not pushing me in a situation where it would be super easy to push me.

Didn’t we Lynch playa?

Kiwi is confirmed town considering Gambit almost lynched her day 1. Stop, this reeks of desperation.
lol you know, pushing me further makes you more scummy than ever and this will be your dead next phase
you can't bullcrap with your pseudoplans through the whole game. never seen such a bullcrap.

you ignored my explanation about a soft bussing attempt? gambit knows he can barely avoid lynches. and it is obviously that if you push Kiwi and she flips town, then you would safe your scum mate Gambit wich would draw the invest and the big on you guys.
Gambit would rather say "ok place the vote it is NP" and so you could fulfill your "pseudoplans".

How can town be so confident with a scummy mislynch. I am not confident with any lynch, but I am confident that you are not townish by your moves.
Post automatically merged:

That’s the problem, we didn’t know who was the SK. Actually, the SK was lynched bcuz Gambit was trying to save his ass. He was desperate lol.
he sheeped finalbeta obviously, and this very subtile

Know what I think? @Rej is mafia but unfortunately hasn’t kept up with the game, and is now suddenly trying to make up for it with these bs calls
:finally:tinfoil heaven AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vonal is town, he is not pushing me in a situation where it would be super easy to push me.

lol you know, pushing me further makes you more scummy than ever and this will be your dead next phase
you can't bullcrap with your pseudoplans through the whole game. never seen such a bullcrap.

you ignored my explanation about a soft bussing attempt? gambit knows he can barely avoid lynches. and it is obviously that if you push Kiwi and she flips town, then you would safe your scum mate Gambit wich would draw the invest and the big on you guys.
Gambit would rather say "ok place the vote it is NP" and so you could fulfill your "pseudoplans".

How can town be so confident with a scummy mislynch. I am not confident with any lynch, but I am confident that you are not townish by your moves.

he sheeped finalbeta obviously, and this very subtile
What the fuck is bussing?

Iterate clearly how I’m guilty or sus for defending a confirmed townie from being bandwagoned lynched by a Mafia you dismissed and tried to brush his attempts away with a shrug.

Or for being active and not randomly voting and then going inactive? You’re sus as Hell and almost everyone here knows I’m a transparent townie based on how I’ve played and defended other players and been consistently on Maf.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
:believe:non voters

What the fuck is bussing?

Iterate clearly how I’m guilty or sus for defending a confirmed townie from being bandwagoned lynched by a Mafia you dismissed and tried to brush his attempts away with a shrug.

Or for being active and not randomly voting and then going inactive? You’re sus as Hell and almost everyone here knows I’m a transparent townie based on how I’ve played and defended other players and been consistently on Maf.
:gonope:nah, if you are town, then stop pushing me and coop on a Naomi case, because I want her to place a vote too and I feel my case is strong yo, even if the tinfoil is really foily...:giogio:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:believe:non voters

:gonope:nah, if you are town, then stop pushing me and coop on a Naomi case, because I want her to place a vote too and I feel my case is strong yo, even if the tinfoil is really foily...:giogio:
Lmaoooo. Get lost with this shit. Besides kiwi, @Naomi is the one I’m confident most in being townie.

Bogard is also a good guy in my book. Just with poor judgement

Rej

Year of the black beard!
so Kiwi and TAC voted me and that's it for this DP? XD
From the Bogard reborn tizzy to an unvote, to this shitty situation? XD
sadly my vote doesn't count I would have lynched myself.
Never seen such opportunistic behaviour :D

Unvote
Vote lynch Haku

Rej

Year of the black beard!
wait actualy...
Unvote
Vote lynch Rej

Lmao. Don’t immediately accuse the Scooby gang of wrong doings after we’ve been in top of scum all game then.
kk

Haku, TAC, Kiwi, Naomi
I don't wanna exclude Haku, because he just chill his balls.

Guys can't we lynch a vanilla? Does it have to be me?

Unvote
Vote lynch Izumi

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'm totally confused at the way Rej plays. Not sure if he is trolling or serious at this point. And although Haku isn't allowed to vote, he is also awfully quiet
mislynches are fun and non voters are shit, that's all, I go back to my standpoint where I called out non voters to be weaklings
you guys fear one scum like headless chicken while LyLo can be so fun. I am honest town replying to everyone, throwing shades at everyone, you don't know how scum Rej plays, way cooler and even giving less fuck

Rej already gave up lol.
It’s reminding of that time he was a jester
jester is a boring role, especially when you rolled it 3 times almost in row

Status
Not open for further replies.