[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Too bad then, but regardless

Unvote: TheAncientCenturion

I know i'm town, but due to TAC's stupid game play, i prefer getting voted out if it'd help to throw @Kiwipom and @tedxtr out of suspicion list
You keep calling it stupid, but this might be my most brilliant strat yet, boss man.

I’m still unsure of who to vote. I’m trusting Noctis more and he seems to think Ted’s bad, Ted does give me an odd vibe but not fully scum.

Well didn't stated otherwise. We're all doing the same thing considering it's the start of the phase and we need to lure the scum out. Speaking of which, calling out

@Noctis
@Jiihad
@Kiwipom
@Gambit
@Dark Admiral

Say something :endthis:
Everything will be fine! Why? Because Im here!!!
To be fair, Jiihad doesn't know the rules / how to play lol. I'd give him a slight pass.
Post automatically merged:

Otherwise, spot on again Boss man, they all seem suspicious to me.
Sudden jump on bogards call? Who's scummy now?

I see a lot of interactions going on here amd it's pretty dishonest to say that I am not flustered on the volume of thy posts. I am kinda rusty as it's been months since I last played a game. But the tone of the press simply insinuates that Kiwi was being moderately dragged by some players as scum when there's nothing wrong with her statement.

I mean, there constituted a slight exchange of omgus but not solid enough to be viewed as scum.

Tac and bogard parade of posts do not stand as a grand illusion of buddying. They simply presented clear motives on how to play the play. There have been less activity before they began talking.

These 3 I mentioned are clesr to my sight. .

Now why the fuck is Al being included in the scum list? Lmao

Lemme go to the other pages..
Post automatically merged:

Judging by his gameplay I would say more he is a townie rather then a scum. I already looked up about his gameplay in my last round where he playing in same why but get killed as Townie, in a round where Cinera who playing like a townie get come out in the end as scum, I would really judge by TAC gameplay about his role.

After I re-read the thread again, it kinda suspicious that @Law open up a connection between Bogard and TAC and go afk while user here now attacking each other. Recently a perfect way to let the townies attacking each other witout get your hands dirty.

Im against a TAC vote and hope we townies think now twice and make a better call, because voting against TAC is in my opinion a false route in the first day.
This one here I agree the most.. I alrdy mentioned that Tac and Bogard did not have anything under the roots.. Having been calling that out to attract conspiracy is a perfect manner to illustrate a wolf on their backs.. Let's figure out who amongst the players Law has less interaction with and we may put an end to this demise.

Last edited:
Well to be honest... TAC doesn't look this bad to me, first reason he's to open about his intentions, second, he's not being cautious at all. Again, scum is self-aware and their most important objective is to stay alive. Therefore in the majority of games scum not going to do anything crazy or stupid things because of the fear of getting caught.

While I do not completely clear TAC but there is good chances he's a town but the fact some players taking advantage and voting for him in the moment of his weakness is making it sound like they gave up on doing anything important for the time being.

@tedxtr I know you're a man of reason. If TAC was scum, I think he'd have fed the lynch on the most seemingly suspected player who is in fact Bogard at some point to the general public, and he's not firing back at you either, instead, he's onto his targets even now which has been his unwavering stance for a while, given he's giving his reasons in his own ways. I do think he's genuine, even though i don't necessarily agree with his hasty choices.
First off, what intentions is he opened about? And I doubt that he's not cautious, given this man literally pulled a back-up plan for why he was acting scummy, it was all a plot to get a read on Bogard, and after he does, he votes for someone else. I think you're making this way too black and white in the first paragraph of this and you're basing your read based on how you think a typical mafia would approach a situation. You're describing newb scum.

What crazy thing did TAC do anyway? I don't get that part.

I mean I can't really comment on your second line, it's more of you reading my push as scummy rather than you town reading TAC and scum reading me for pushing a town here, so I'm not sure how you even want me to engage with this other than saying that's generally a bad way of approaching a read.

Third paragraph, again, you are ascribing a general perception of how scum would act, which is not exactly a good metric for evaluating someone. Think of it like this, there's no general personality to a scum player. And here, judging by your description, wouldn't that clear me as town? I haven't focused on Bogard, which you think to be universally scum read, although only 3 people said anything about him, and second, I am on my target and have had an unwavering stance. You can't help but town read me deep down :D

=========

This is my game prediction— I get lynched and am revealed to be town after all, then ya’ll will deride me for being dumb and bad town.

But by the end of the game, when Bogard is revealed to be he Godfather, you’ll all be saying; “Oh wow, I wish we listened to that clever, intelligent, handsome and funny TAC guy earlier. This could’ve been an easy victory.”
How do you know there's a godfather in the setup? :sadgrin:

========

This is my game prediction— I get lynched and am revealed to be town after all, then ya’ll will deride me for being dumb and bad town.

But by the end of the game, when Bogard is revealed to be he Godfather, you’ll all be saying; “Oh wow, I wish we listened to that clever, intelligent, handsome and funny TAC guy earlier. This could’ve been an easy victory.”
How do you know there's a godfather in the setup? :sadgrin:

=========

Vote Lynch @tedxtr
@Rej

I am placing my vote on him. I don't have much to say on that basis, honestly because he doesn't have much to talk about under his belt, anyways.
Don't really think that's a fair assessment of my play. It's not like I sat on TAC the whole day, I mentioned townreads on Kiwi and Jiihad, some scum read towards Bogard and Dark, and that's 4/10 players, provided that the remainder are mostly low posters that have NAI content.

========

Vote Lynch @tedxtr
@Rej

You tell us instead and I'll give you cookie box
My read on him was that as mafia, he wouldn't have raised awareness to a lurker slot and painting him scummy like that, because he himself is a lurker. So there's a lack of self awareness that is more indicative of town. Because he would obviously not post that as scum if he was also a lurker, he needs to cast doubt on actives or just *be there*

========

Whats town gameplay for you to be honest? Mafia too try act like they're trying to find scum, no they do that the most since that make players appear town. I stated my point clearly that TAC being too open and not cautious at all for scum and scum tend to be self aware and don't do crazy things knowing it can put them in risk.

Why it was? Can you explain to me?
Again, what about my play has marked onto you as "self-aware" lol. I don't really get what your metric is, I've been pushing my scum reads, requested people move their votes, if I'm self-aware, wouldn't I want to be hiding? I don't think you're making a proper evaluation here, if you wanted me to develop on my TCA read, you should've asked, but you're jumping the gun on no basis, I feel like. If you have something that's not clear, ask me to expound on it, why aren't you trying to discern my alignment at all here? Your crux of the case is that I've pushed TCA which you perceived as town.

=========

This one here I agree the most.. I alrdy mentioned that Tac and Bogard did not have anything under the roots.. Having been calling that out to attract conspiracy is a perfect manner to illustrate a wolf on their backs.. Let's figure out who amongst the players Law has less interaction with and we may put an end to this demise.
Any idea who we should lynch today? Bogard last move make me not sure if he is really a scum, overall I can see him beeing a townie for sure. But which one could be the next one?

Status
Not open for further replies.