[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You guys remember when I thought something was a bit off?
And finally since everyone is claiming to be town, a question for you two: Are we all agreeing that Noctis is a confirmed townie?
But no one answered me :josad:

The only one who did was Noctis

There is no sane mafia who would go and kill his two teammates lol

I guess he wasn't lying either but :feelscryingman::pepeanger:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Okay—because I claimed day 1, Teddy wasn’t able to claim and deceive us further. Allowing us to lynch him and hold suspicions over him.

You’re welcome, and I swear to God the second I get a power role in this game, you’re so done for Steph.
Post automatically merged:

Add me to the maf chat!
:cheers:we call it triggerhappy bro, I was like this too, I just waited to get a vig role just to take out @Noctis one game with no fucking backup or anything, we both were in town and the game got lost for town:endthis: looking back good ol times on OJ

Bogard

You can't win
Okay—because I claimed day 1, Teddy wasn’t able to claim and deceive us further. Allowing us to lynch him and hold suspicions over him.

You’re welcome, and I swear to God the second I get a power role in this game, you’re so done for Steph.
Yo Will, for your info Tedx was never in your radar. It was @Noctis' plan and i'd have died either way if not for his double vote ability. Only thing you managed is to create confusion in the group

Sometimes it's better to kill a bad townie from the start than following a game when that bad townie will continuously drag you down

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yo Will, for your info Tedx was never in your radar. It was @Noctis' plan and i'd have died either way if not for his double vote ability. Only thing you managed is to create confusion in the group

Sometimes it's better to kill a bad townie from the start than following a game when that bad townie will continuously drag you down
Accidental or not, if Teddy could of claimed, he wouldn’t of been lynched. I prevented that.

Also hands down, town's best player this party was @playa4321 , he played the tracker role well, just the end was super fucked up, you found the Doctor and you didn't knew about it. A doctor has the ability to protect himself, that's what @Law did, he did it because of the rising mistrust. If you did just knew this and had worked around damn, you guys had the potential to win this, but no reason to get disappointed, the future can just be brighter with all the beautiful lessons we get.
The problem was either that I would then vote against Kiwi...
Because I don´t see a scum behind Noctis in the first day and that has a reason.
I already though about a third party but I though Hyogoro aka Gambit was this one, I though the last scum would be then Kid, I didn´t really know that the third partie was Big mom. If I would know this I would start to act against Noctis but I always had in my mind that we already take out the third partie and just need to kill the last scum.
I choose Law to target, but the best way would be to target Noctis, we trust him to much, but this will be a lesson for everyone her, as much as someone seems be a townie, you should still have you doubt and read and re-read his post again.

@Rej and @AL sama
Thank you both for a incredible game, it was really good and feels better then the last ones, this time I really feel the game and also the people around playing active this time, thank you both.^^

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I was following this game from the first day as there was nothing else to lurk on this forum. I will give an outside viewpoint which might help you guys...

@Noctis played really well

But I can't say the same for townies with exception of @playa4321 who played well.

@TheAncientCenturion you once again left no stone unturned in projecting yourself as Mafia. You have the potential to play better but you don't. Your stupid acts distract townie planning which you don't realize

@Bogard you were the best bet for townie but you threw the game away.

But more than bogard throwing himself under the bus what shocked me was his mislynch.. townie failed to see that ted actually tried to put a vote on him to save himself which literally puts bogard a confirmed townie yet you guys lynched him...it was really disappointing and to me game ended that istant itself. But playa proved me wrong by playing really well. However, playa like most Townie made a mistake which I will explain below.

Another mistake you guys made was that once it was revealed that game didn't end after Gambit lynch, you guys didn't think even for a second about the possibility of a serial killer and continued to see noctis as townie.( Yup! Noctis literally laid down clues as clear as day light indicating that he is scum. I Know this because I figured him out. Will not say what mistakes he made).

In my opinion, The reason you guys didn't read him well is because you guys don't re read threads again and again as game progresses. You guys need to focus not only on vote pattern but when someone casted vote, how a player is playing (like defensive or opportunistic or diplomatic or aggressive) , what kind of post a player is making and then reach to the conclusion which keeps on changing as we re read threads as game progresses..

Also, the activity in this game was not much except for one day phase which isn't good for townie for example @Kiwipom not being much active.

Anyway,it was nice seeing you guys play. It was fun. Adios.....

Status
Not open for further replies.