[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
using anything outside of this thread/game to accuse someone

example

x is actively posting in y but not here hence he/she is scum
Hmmm well my intention was just to build on something to initiate activity here as we basically have no info on game.

I understand that it doesn't indicate anyone is scum or Townie..... I wasn't aware that it's angle shooting. I will refrain from such things

D

Dragomir

Mafias are supposed to know their partners IIRC.

Vote Lynch Denim and Celestia

Can I vote 2 people?
No.
Post automatically merged:

If you guys aren't already aware, process of elimination will be town's biggest asset in a game this size. Since it's only 10 players, it'd be a lot easier to narrow down the scums by eliminating who's town in your eyes first.

I'm already down to Rej and Celestia.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Mafias are supposed to know their partners IIRC.

Vote Lynch Denim and Celestia

Can I vote 2 people?
You can't vote twice.

Also, you voted these two by saying "mafia are suppose to know their partner" what does it mean?

I doubt Mafia team members would do anything to reveal that they know each other that too so early. To deduce that who are allies within scum we need more posting from others, analyze their content and we need to see against whom they are casting vote and rallying up the suspicioun...
No.

If you guys aren't already aware, process of elimination will be town's biggest asset in a game this size. Since it's only 10 players, it'd be a lot easier to narrow down the scums by eliminating who's town in your eyes first.

I'm already down to Rej and Celestia.
Why you down to rej and Celestia so soon? Their is almost no information on them indicating they could be scum..

Rej always have tendency to trigger random vote to spur activity. I guess even now he did the same which is more evident from the timing of vote which happened right at the beginning of the day1...all it scream is random vote...

Celestia as well hasn't made any suspicious act so far.

So, I have two questions for you...

1)why you think rej and Celestia are suspect?

2)why you casted vote against rej the moment after he casted vote against you despite you having nothing on him?

Informing you guys in advance that Its night time here so I am going to bed and won't be active for next 8-10 hours

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

You can't vote twice.

Also, you voted these two by saying "mafia are suppose to know their partner" what does it mean?

I doubt Mafia team members would do anything to reveal that they know each other that too so early. To deduce that who are allies within scum we need more posting from others, analyze their content and we need to see against whom they are casting vote and rallying up the suspicioun...

Why you down to rej and Celestia so soon? Their is almost no information on them indicating they could be scum..

Rej always have tendency to trigger random vote to spur activity. I guess even now he did the same which is more evident from the timing of vote which happened right at the beginning of the day1...all it scream is random vote...

Celestia as well hasn't made any suspicious act so far.

So, I have two questions for you...

1)why you think rej and Celestia are suspect?

2)why you casted vote against rej the moment after he casted vote against you despite you having nothing on him?

Informing you guys in advance that Its night time here so I am going to bed and won't be active for next 8-10 hours
I've eliminated you and Neutral from my pool. Hence, I'm down to Rej and Celestia.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Why is everyone lynching everyone? What are the reasons behind these lynches?

I also noticed TAC hasn't said anything yet
He hasn’t been online since the game started

Vote Lynch [Reborn] (Don't know how to play this game yet so corrected me if I'm wrong)
You lynch people that are suspicious, not randomly without any reasons.

D

Dragomir

Why is everyone lynching everyone? What are the reasons behind these lynches?

He hasn’t been online since the game started

You lynch people that are suspicious, not randomly without any reasons.
Random voting can be a useful way to find those who are suspicious. How someone handles under the pressure of a couple votes on them can be a great read in determining their alignment.

Voting doesn't have to be limited to just those that are sus.

Hi, guys, another small game, good luck everyone!
I see there are some new players and I also noticed TAC hasn't said anything yet
Why is TAC's online status relevant for you?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Random voting can be a useful way to find those who are suspicious. How someone handles under the pressure of a couple votes on them can be a great read in determining their alignment.

Voting doesn't have to be limited to just those that are sus.
Fair point. But I’m seeing newbies randomly lynch too. It makes me wonder if it is for reactions or just jumping on the random lynch bandwagon

D

Dragomir

@Kiwipom I see

He is the only one I noticed didn't say anything in the game so far, I might be mistaken, but that just stood put to me. Last game his behavior was different so I want to compare the playing styles.

But he hasn't even been online as pointed by Kiwi
That could easily be explained by him sleeping or just haven't logged into the forum yet. It doesn't mean anything.

Fair point. But I’m seeing newbies randomly lynch too. It makes me wonder if it is for reactions or just jumping on the random lynch bandwagon
Does anything else aside from the random votes ping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.