[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Talk to me about Kiwi.
Post automatically merged:

I have town reads on Reborn, North, and Zoro. I've eliminated them from my pool for now.

Expand more on the bolded. Who have you seen specifically that are yakking to yak and what rookie mistakes? Do you find those things to be bad?

A serial is a bit unlikely.
Honestly? I think everyone has been doing specifically that. Nothing of value has been gleamed in three pages. Random votes that haven't yielded any information, then some friendly correspondence and Neutralwatcher's mistake alongside Law's curiosity at my silence. I'm also a little suspicious of you, because I'm not exactly solid on you being townie.
it's to get ppl more into the play mood :catsure: anyway something about your posts sounds like a confident townie
I am very confident. I've got a strat. in the works to win us the game.

D

Dragomir

Honestly? I think everyone has been doing specifically that. Nothing of value has been gleamed in three pages. Random votes that haven't yielded any information, then some friendly correspondence and Neutralwatcher's mistake alongside Law's curiosity at my silence. I'm also a little suspicious of you, because I'm not exactly solid on you being townie.

I am very confident. I've got a strat. in the works to win us the game.
Good thoughts. Why do you find me sus?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
yea but it's day 1 if you don't lynch someone u don't get to see how they are playing especially if they aren't contributing to any discussions before that, how would u know someone is being sus anyway without engaging with them ?

anyway, other than these lynches posts do u have anything to add on what have u seen from the players here so far , same question to @Law
I think everyone is being too trigger happy right now. I don’t want to jump in and start lynching people too. The whole “I want to see your reaction by lynching you” is chaotic and so far doesn’t seem to have yielded much valuable information. It doesn’t feel like a pressure vote at this point because everyone is doing it and there’s no pressure. I really think we need to stop or even just start analyzing how people are reacting instead of keep going with this or we will just be taking a shot in the dark.

D

Dragomir

I think everyone is being too trigger happy right now. I don’t want to jump in and start lynching people too. The whole “I want to see your reaction by lynching you” is chaotic and so far doesn’t seem to have yielded much valuable information. It doesn’t feel like a pressure vote at this point because everyone is doing it and there’s no pressure. I really think we need to stop or even just start analyzing how people are reacting instead of keep going with this or we will just be taking a shot in the dark.
You're posting this as if everyone is continouisly voting for each other left and right without any heed which is not true. We've all stopped and left our votes be a while ago.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Good thoughts. Why do you find me sus?
It feels like you're trying to push the game forward. Which isn't an inherently bad thing, but it's also a good spot for Mafia or Evil to take. Hide your allies and keep yourself out of suspicion because you're appearing to help the town.

It could go either way as of now for you, but until I have a reason to trust you I need to stay suspicious of ya. It'd be too easy to rely on you because you're being talkative and trying to muster up the investigation.

D

Dragomir

You keep berating the random votes and want to talk about them not yielding info. My question for you Kiwi is what would you like to do? I have moved on a while ago and started prodding at others. Are you going to do anything that will be beneficial for the phase? If so, what is it?

D

Dragomir

I just logged on and skimmed through the last few pages and saw a lot of voting and unvoting without specific reasons so that was the impression I got
I believe the unvoting is to just clear off the random votes and get into a more serious phase.

Current VC:

Rej: 1
TAC: 1
Reborn: 1

Rej --> Denim --> Unvote --> Kiwipom --> Unvote
Denim --> Rej
Celestia --> TAC
Zoro D Goat --> Reborn
I've unvoted from Rej I think.

D

Dragomir

It feels like you're trying to push the game forward. Which isn't an inherently bad thing, but it's also a good spot for Mafia or Evil to take. Hide your allies and keep yourself out of suspicion because you're appearing to help the town.

It could go either way as of now for you, but until I have a reason to trust you I need to stay suspicious of ya. It'd be too easy to rely on you because you're being talkative and trying to muster up the investigation.
It's good that you are being open-minded about what I can cause you are correct. Mafia can powerwolf and I've done it before. Nonetheless, there's not much I can do it about.

Moving on, what do you think about Celestia? Would you agree with the read I've given on her?

@Kiwipom I'm vote for lynching Reborn simply he's a Swordboi and he's acting suspicious with his "Sanji wank":kayneshrug:
You know that angleshooting talk that was going on the first page or so? This is what this is. You are angleshooting. Please don't continue with this logic as it ruins the game.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You keep berating the random votes and want to talk about them not yielding info. My question for you Kiwi is what would you like to do? I have moved on a while ago and started prodding at others. Are you going to do anything that will be beneficial for the phase? If so, what is it?
I think something to think about is how would the mafia try to blend in to the rest of the townies. As in, are they going to join in on when there was all the activity happening or sit out and watch from the backseat.

@Kiwipom I'm vote for lynching Reborn simply he's a Swordboi and he's acting suspicious with his "Sanji wank":kayneshrug:
:lawsigh:

OK, I am back and can be more concentrated on the game.

anyway, other than these lynches posts do u have anything to add on what have u seen from the players here so far , same question to @Law
I was asked by Celestia for my opinion so far and I went back to the game beginning to give my thoughts and what I noticed:
Vote lynch @Denim
let's start smoothly :cheers:

@Finalbeta
Here we see Rej who I consider to be one of the most experienced players here because he has hosted a game and definitely knows how mafia game operates. Usually very experienced players scare me if they are mafia and I love them when they are on town side. I don't know what side he is on, so I am trying to find that out if I can. His posts asks for Denim, a player he obviously knows, to get in the game since he voted for him.
Vote Lynch Rej

Ya don't want this smoke.
Denim comes after that and votes him back. Why? What's the reason behind it? Is it two buddies who have a wild past behind them and trying to get to each other? Are they just playing around or are they from two separate teams? They both seem very experienced.
For example: Beta made a profile post saying that the mafia team is his game is pretty good and Rej liked it. If you were to use that against Rej to say that he's scum cause only scum would agree with Beta or smn like that, it'd be angleshooting.
Here Denim takes another bite off Rej saying he might be mafia because of the reasons he provided.

You can't vote twice.

Also, you voted these two by saying "mafia are suppose to know their partner" what does it mean?

I doubt Mafia team members would do anything to reveal that they know each other that too so early. To deduce that who are allies within scum we need more posting from others, analyze their content and we need to see against whom they are casting vote and rallying up the suspicioun...

Why you down to rej and Celestia so soon? Their is almost no information on them indicating they could be scum..

Rej always have tendency to trigger random vote to spur activity. I guess even now he did the same which is more evident from the timing of vote which happened right at the beginning of the day1...all it scream is random vote...

Celestia as well hasn't made any suspicious act so far.

So, I have two questions for you...

1)why you think rej and Celestia are suspect?

2)why you casted vote against rej the moment after he casted vote against you despite you having nothing on him?

Informing you guys in advance that Its night time here so I am going to bed and won't be active for next 8-10 hours
Reborn's earlier posts seem to just be a fluff and talking about players being active or not. After those posts, I had an idea he hasn't played too many games, however later in the game other player calls me a knowledgeable mafia player, so that was a bit confusing to me. Moreover, he comes in the game quickly and talks a lot, but then he disappears and I don't remember later his posts.

Wassup fams!
Vote lynch @Celestia
Sorry for the late comeness but i was busy :(
A new player (?) just crashes in with one vote and leaves. Did his mafia team tell him to just vote? What's up with that crashing?

Unvote

Drago is in his element I will let him pass for now, he can be a valuable towny.
Reborn is interesting, but enthusiastic, I like it.

Soooo who might be scum, I have a small pool of suspects I would like to see more from. For example @Kiwipom

Vote lynch @Kiwipom @Finalbeta
Later Rej complete takes all of his suspicion away from Denim and switches to Kiwi, all of a sudden.

So much for the love we shared. :pepeanger:

I would do a day 1 reveal, but that among other things emotionally broke Bogard last game. So I'm switching up my style. Also, again, Sunday's are me days lol. I'm not gonna be on super early (in my time zone).

Alright, so what's your read based on this first three pages? Doesn't seem like much but people yacking to yack and some beginner mistakes to me.
TAC is different this game, but I get a town sense from him. His strategy is different, his posts feel sincere and genuine.

I was thinking whether Zoro's posts are just how newbies are (I remember I was like that too or similar) or is it a sly way to cover your wolfness? It works because I truly believe he is more town and posts like that are the biggest proofs for that. I mean, just look at this post, it is naive

Status
Not open for further replies.