[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Let's talk about mechanics for a minute. What do you guys think would be a fair ratio or town to mafia? 7v3? 8v2? Furthermore, what about the type of game? Role madness, light or mountainous(a setup where everyone is vanilla)?
Post automatically merged:

Furthermore, what about the type of game? Role madness, light or mountainous(a setup where everyone is vanilla)?
Oh, nvm. I found the answer to this one. Just answer the first question.

C

Celestia

Let's talk about mechanics for a minute. What do you guys think would be a fair ratio or town to mafia? 7v3? 8v2? Furthermore, what about the type of game? Role madness, light or mountainous(a setup where everyone is vanilla)?

Oh, nvm. I found the answer to this one. Just answer the first question.
I would say 2 vs 8 makes the most sense , 3 vs 7 could be a thing too , with something so small I don't see a possibility for a 3rd party in case 3 vs 7 but who knows

Why is everyone lynching everyone? What are the reasons behind these lynches?
Day 1 being day 1

You lynch people that are suspicious, not randomly without any reasons.
yea but it's day 1 if you don't lynch someone u don't get to see how they are playing especially if they aren't contributing to any discussions before that, how would u know someone is being sus anyway without engaging with them ?

anyway, other than these lynches posts do u have anything to add on what have u seen from the players here so far , same question to @Law

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
aren't u Dragomir ?

:pepeke:

let's get ppl to talk
Vote Lynch [TAC]
So much for the love we shared. :pepeanger:

Hi, guys, another small game, good luck everyone!
I see there are some new players and I also noticed TAC hasn't said anything yet
I would do a day 1 reveal, but that among other things emotionally broke Bogard last game. So I'm switching up my style. Also, again, Sunday's are me days lol. I'm not gonna be on super early (in my time zone).

Process of elimination is the best way to approach this game. That's the sitch.
Alright, so what's your read based on this first three pages? Doesn't seem like much but people yacking to yack and some beginner mistakes to me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Unvote

Drago is in his element I will let him pass for now, he can be a valuable towny.
Reborn is interesting, but enthusiastic, I like it.

Soooo who might be scum, I have a small pool of suspects I would like to see more from. For example @Kiwipom

Vote lynch @Kiwipom @Finalbeta
I have no real swaying over Kiwi, besides the fact she pointed out to Law that I wasn't around (and thus not automatically suspicious). What makes you think she's bad, so far?

D

Dragomir

Unvote

Drago is in his element I will let him pass for now, he can be a valuable towny.
Reborn is interesting, but enthusiastic, I like it.

Soooo who might be scum, I have a small pool of suspects I would like to see more from. For example @Kiwipom

Vote lynch @Kiwipom @Finalbeta
Talk to me about Kiwi.

I would do a day 1 reveal, but that among other things emotionally broke Bogard last game. So I'm switching up my style. Also, again, Sunday's are me days lol. I'm not gonna be on super early (in my time zone).

Alright, so what's your read based on this first three pages? Doesn't seem like much but people yacking to yack and some beginner mistakes to me.
I have town reads on Reborn, North, and Zoro. I've eliminated them from my pool for now.

Expand more on the bolded. Who have you seen specifically that are yakking to yak and what rookie mistakes? Do you find those things to be bad?

8v2
or
7v2v1
are the basic ratios, so looking for two scums is always the right way

I rarely see 1v9 recently
A serial is a bit unlikely.

C

Celestia

it's to get ppl more into the play mood :catsure: anyway something about your posts sounds like a confident townie
Wassup fams!
Vote lynch @Celestia
Sorry for the late comeness but i was busy :(
anything to add more ? :catsure:

Fuji and NW sounds like newbie I will give them the benfit of doubt for this phase
but I will hope to see more of them later

as for rn my suspects are probably kiwi , law and rej
rej posts sounds like there is something off
and law and kiwi didn't really post much on the game other than talking about who was online and who wasn't and votes

I will be fine lynching any of them

unvote TAC

that's for the night, will see what will happen next or if the game move more

D

Dragomir

it's to get ppl more into the play mood :catsure: anyway something about your posts sounds like a confident townie

Fuji and NW sounds like newbie I will give them the benfit of doubt for this phase

and law and kiwi didn't really post much on the game other than talking about who was online and who wasn't and votes

unvote TAC

Not a big fan of this player salad Nana. Already down to lynch 3 ppl very early in D1 bothers me. I cannot derive a town perspective from this. Am I wrong to say that you're trying to keep your options open as much as possible to easily follow whatever wagon that may form on these 3?

C

Celestia

Not a big fan of this player salad Nana. Already down to lynch 3 ppl very early in D1 bothers me. I cannot derive a town perspective from this. Am I wrong to say that you're trying to keep your options open as much as possible to easily follow whatever wagon that may form on these 3?
it's night time here so big part of day will be over when I wake up so it's not early
I can lynch someone now but I wanna be careful with lynches:sus: I am tired now I will decide later based on my scumradar

Rej

Year of the black beard!

unvote TAC

:seriously: why off? why does it everyone say about me every game literally?

I'm not a big fan of a 2-man mafia team. It doesn't sound right.
:seriously: noone is bro, but that's the ratio, ofc it's tweakable in RM

D

Dragomir

it's night time here so big part of day will be over when I wake up so it's not early
I can lynch someone now but I wanna be careful with lynches:sus: I am tired now I will decide later based on my scumradar
Yeah, it won't be early after you wake up, but right now, it is. I'm not asking you to lynch someone now but in questioning the legitimacy of that salad.

Unvote

@Zoro D Goat is this your first mafia game ever? Do you have thoughts on what has transpired so far to give?

Status
Not open for further replies.