[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

It is.

Because my reads are worthless. The most there is present is the fact that Celestia is slightly suspicious, though I am not strongly convinced. That Dragomir is very suspicious more so for the role he took in the game, and should be vetted and watched careful due to that. That Zoro D Goat is likely fooling around and Fuji randomly voted when (correct me if I have the deets in a poor order,) everyone was randomly voting. Entirely likely he was just joining the crowd, or otherwise instructed by Mafia.

All in all—I feel nothing when it comes to the players so far. Drag is the most suspicious but I don't think voting him is necessarily intelligent.
I understand that seeing a playstyle like mine is new and rightfully should have you guys wary but come on. There will be guys who naturally want to lead and I'm one of them. You've got to give me a chance here.
Post automatically merged:

Not a big fan of this player salad Nana. Already down to lynch 3 ppl very early in D1 bothers me. I cannot derive a town perspective from this. Am I wrong to say that you're trying to keep your options open as much as possible to easily follow whatever wagon that may form on these 3?
Here's why @NeutralWatcher
Post automatically merged:

I don't like how after I say I am going to sleep Denim is setting me up to lynch
And as from what I saw Kiwi said he suggested the experienced players first
This look like powerwolfing to me

And it's up to me when I wanna vote idk why it's a problem, a lot of players didn't vote for now
Seems like a very weak reason to push and trying to form a bw on someone

This doesn't put him in a good light

I scrolled fast through posts I will read them again and give my opinion
:tchpepe:

"Town had made its choice, to go for the youngest man believing he was the fishiest, but was it a good one?"

Fujishiro has been lynched, he was:

You are Flynn Goldman, member of Town:

"15 years old rockie in search for glory. He somehow managed to buy a starship thanks to his immense swordsmanship skills, which granted him easy money."

Abilities:

One shot, one kill: Once in the game, at Night, you can choose a player to attempt to kill.

NIGHT 1 HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED. YOU HAVE 24 H TO SEND ME YOUR GAME ACTIONS!

@Rej
@Fujishiro
@TheAncientCenturion
@Law
@Denim
@Zoro D Goat
@Celestia
@Kiwipom
@Reborn
@NeutralWatcher

"The endless skies were tainted with blood tonight. What kind of blood was it? The intergalactic populations shall have soon found out..."

Rej was killed, his role was:

You are Roger Thompson, member of Town:

"Once a bandit, now a police officer. His endless cause for a better world shall never abandon him. As long as piracy will exist, respect for the intergalactic law will either."

Abilities:

I'm The Justice: Once per Night, you can investigate a character, if it results to be scurred, you can also jail it for that Night.

DAY 2 OFFICIALLY STARTS AND WILL LAST 24 HOURS.

@Rej
@TheAncientCenturion
@Law
@Denim
@Zoro D Goat
@Celestia
@Kiwipom
@Reborn
@NeutralWatcher

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote Lynch Celestia

Not gonna go away.
Denim I don't know what makes you so sure that Celestia is scum.... you are hell bent on her since beginning. And, now you casted vote her right at the beginning of day 2..

I re read the thread and I did find that there is something off about her but nothing speaks that she is definitely scum.

Infact I re looked at the votes. After you casted a vote on her and NW casted vote on you, Celestia casted vote on fuji and not you...she could have easily taken you out but she didn't. She went with fuji who was totally inactive despite having such abilities ( too stupid on his part) she could have taken you out after all you are the only putting sus on her for sure but she didn't.....

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
No I didn't.

I decided not to vote as it wouldn't have made any difference considering how things were at the end.
Hmm..ok. Denim and Celestia both voted and they were on the chopping block. Fuji didn’t vote because he was inactive. You were active, you had a vote on you but you didn’t vote. Just wondering, so if you did, would you have voted Fuji too?

Reborn

Hmm..ok. Denim and Celestia both voted and they were on the chopping block. Fuji didn’t vote because he was inactive. You were active, you had a vote on you but you didn’t vote. Just wondering, so if you did, would you have voted Fuji too?
Here is what I said regarding my vote
Also, there is a vote against me and if zoro D goat sticks on it then I Will be casting vote on my doubts.

[....
but immediately after that you casted vote on fuji...

I kept on calling zoro d goat for explanation regarding why he voted me and why he hasn't said anything regarding game and on his reads but there was no response.
So I was planning to go on with vote on my doubts..here it is..
Doubtful - rej, Celestia, tac, denim, zoro d goat
Denim and Celestia were sus but nothing much...

Tac...no scum vibe but a bit off play

Rej didn't make any contributions since the time he went offline..so I was planning to vote on zoro d goat to build pressure on him but then Celestia casted vote on fuji...which put fuji at two...so I didn't feel like casting vote on anyone.

However, I won't lie I was definitely thinking on casting vote on fuji to save myself if situation demanded because I am active townie and can do scum hunting and he was totally inactive...

C

Celestia

Vote Lynch Celestia

Not gonna go away.
:pepeke:

Denim I don't know what makes you so sure that Celestia is scum.... you are hell bent on her since beginning. And, now you casted vote her right at the beginning of day 2..

I re read the thread and I did find that there is something off about her but nothing speaks that she is definitely scum.

Infact I re looked at the votes. After you casted a vote on her and NW casted vote on you, Celestia casted vote on fuji and not you...she could have easily taken you out but she didn't. She went with fuji who was totally inactive despite having such abilities ( too stupid on his part) she could have taken you out after all you are the only putting sus on her for sure but she didn't.....
what looks to me now
Drago is sus with him trying to manipulate stuff lowkey going on and trying to educate others mid game
nothing is pointing to him being town currently

I also was expecting more from TAC considering his opening post but then nothing happened hmm did he play scum before ?

C

Celestia

A pretty pointless question considering I answered this right before the end of the last phase.
feels like u wanna avoid getting in the spot light to me :wonderland: let me tell u day 1 most of the time might end up in a mislynch no one can be 100% sure , townies shouldn't be afraid of this
I'm not very comfortable voting anyone as of yet. There are some stronger townies reads around, for me. But no one I could definitively put my trust in by how they act Day 1. It's indecisive and giving Scum the initiative to act, but I would rather avoid a miss lynch and start day 2 going fresh, then roll the dice.

Reborn

Now can you answer me few questions?

1)Why you voted fuji and not denim despite denim being your primary sus?

2) why you gave clean chit to zoro d goat?. Yes he is a newbie but that doesn't imply he can't be scum especially when he was active whole time here but not once made a single read regarding game except for casting vote on me for stupid reason and then disappear

3) was rej your sus or you townie for you?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I’ll try to answer but I’m a bit busy atm

1. I voted Fuji because Denim made an explanation about why he was being more aggressive and I think it made sense. While Fuji never showed up and explained his reason for voting

2. He is acting very suspicious and wasn’t taking the game seriously. That’d be a very stupid move from mafia as mafia are trying to blend in to the townies, not try to stand out by acting dumb. He isn’t town clear and ofc, he could still be mafia, but I just don’t think it’s likely

3. I wasn’t sure, I said he was suspicious but I didn’t think he was scum per se

Status
Not open for further replies.