[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I already told you.....if I was the ces partner then voting denim after unvoting ces would implies that I am sus and it would mean I won't be able to defend myself today as I would definitely be branded as scum based on my actions (just like how you and kiwi did) ...this is detrimental to mafia win regardless of game has indie or not.....

I already told you...if I would have been scum them unvoting ces and not voting denim or keeping my vote on ces would have made more sense as you guys would see me as twonie and I could have easily killed someone at night and could have cause a mislynch today and would take mafia to win....
No. Stop with this retarded bullshit.

You tried to save Celestia—a true fact of the last round.

If Celestia lived, the Mafia would have 2 members seeing as someone died last night.

If the Mafia had 2 members out of 4, that means victory. That is what would happen if RNG was on your side. Letting her die is a dumb, dumb gamble compared to it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I already told tac that my ability is to defend myself and since I was under no threat yesterday so it doesn't make sense to reveal it yesterday and expose myself...

This guy is absurd...he himself expose his ability when he is under sus but expect others to do it when they aren't....

Damn...even a kid can understand in much better way....

:josad:
And even a kid can see the bullshit in your statements.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No. Stop with this retarded bullshit.

You tried to save Celestia—a true fact of the last round.

If Celestia lived, the Mafia would have 2 members seeing as someone died last night.

If the Mafia had 2 members out of 4, that means victory. That is what would happen if RNG was on your side. Letting her die is a dumb, dumb gamble compared to it.
Oh god...

Let me break down for you since you can't understand properly...

Denim had one vote. Ces had three...

I unvoted ces and voted denim.

Now there is a tie...and in case of tie there would be random lynching....key word here is random

Do you think that just for some random chance to save ces I would take risk of exposing myself as a scum and would jeopardize any chance of mafia winning today....

Mafia can chat so do you think if I was scum then ces would have allowed me to do so....????no..

as a scum my best bet would be to either keep my vote on ces and portray myself as townie after her Lynch and cause tac nk at night and cause mislynch tonight....

Or unvote ces but not vote denim and put me as townie and do the same....

But I fuckn cast a vote destroying any chance of scum winning if I was the scum... don't you think it's idiotic for a scum to do?

I am 100% townie...yes I am bad one but not a scum....and if someone still can't understand this then I am sorry but you lack comphrensive abilities and simo

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh god...

Let me break down for you since you can't understand properly...

Denim had one vote. Ces had three...

I unvoted ces and voted denim.

Now there is a tie...and in case of tie there would be random lynching....key word here is random
Now stay with me here—you have a fucking ability to make it not random, in a round where a mislynch gives Maf parity with the players in the next day phase.

Explain. Why. You. Didn't. Reveal.

Do you think that just for some random chance to save ces I would take risk of exposing myself as a scum and would jeopardize any chance of mafia winning today....

Mafia can chat so do you think if I was scum then ces would have allowed me to do so....????no..
Seeing as you're Maf, yes. Your best option is to 50/50 it and try to save Celestia. You snuck in to change your vote at the tail end of the day to try and save her and condemn Denim. If this had worked, which had the probability of working as often as failing, you'd of already won the game.

So yes, worth the gamble. And you proved you were trying to sneak it through by doing it so late.

as a scum my best bet would be to either keep my vote on ces and portray myself as townie after her Lynch and cause tac nk at night and cause mislynch tonight....

Or unvote ces but not vote denim and put me as townie and do the same....

But I fuckn cast a vote destroying any chance of scum winning if I was the scum... don't you think it's idiotic for a scum to do?

I am 100% townie...yes I am bad one but not a scum....and if someone still can't understand this then I am sorry but you lack comphrensive abilities and simo
Explained above. If you get Celestia & Denim to be lynched via RNG, you have a good shot at winning. It's a risk, but I can see no other justification for your actions given your innate ability than you being maf.

You can try to explain it away in the write up I did, where I repeatedly questioned your logic at such an important crossroads of the game. You're either a bad townie or mafia for your inaction regarding your "double vote" or your single vote on Denim.

Simply blinded by biasedness
Ah, yes. Of course. Ignore the fact you changed your vote last minute to try and save the Mafia. And you apparently had an ability that would've let you outright lynch Denim, but decided not to use it and risk Celestia getting lynched (who you were more confident was town than Denim).

But, bias. Sure. I see you still haven't voted however. And, seeing as how I cleared Kiwi, the only person you should logically be able to vote for is Law. Beta will be able to tally our votes whenever he comes online and we'll be able to check your ability.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Did you even read?

I Said I can Only make double votes after claiming.... I don't have double vote ability from the beginning... it's Only I will claim it will get activate and in turn will expose me thus didn't use it earlier
I don't understand, earlier in the game you said that serial killers probably have double vote ability, now you're claiming that you have double post ability but decided to not reveal it until now to activate it, what was the point of that?

Why you always think that I am under any obligations to believe whatever you said and take it as statement of fact?

You think I am scum fine......keep your vote on me.....and you will be proven wrong and will regret that after lynching ces you still will lose because you don't understand how Mafia faction kill happens and lack of rationality
me and Denim both confirmed him to be town. So including TAC, that's 3 people and there is only 2 mafia so he has to be telling the truth yet you were still doubting him

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Simply blinded by biasedness
Also, I'm reading through this thread and it seems to me that you keep calling TAC a dumb townie..are you panicking? Calling him stupid really isn't gonna do anything, either show us who you are suspicious of or defend your actions. This isn't a good look Reborn.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Also, I'm reading through this thread and it seems to me that you keep calling TAC a dumb townie..are you panicking? Calling him stupid really isn't gonna do anything, either show us who you are suspicious of or defend your actions. This isn't a good look Reborn.
He's got no arguments left. Looking at his statements and thinking of'em for beyond a moment reveals that. There's no way to justify his inaction as a townie.

My real question is what the Hell is Law doing? Has he voted in the past that we can see? If he does have a double vote due to being a third party, there should be proof of it?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
He's got no arguments left. Looking at his statements and thinking of'em for beyond a moment reveals that. There's no way to justify his inaction as a townie.

My real question is what the Hell is Law doing? Has he voted in the past that we can see? If he does have a double vote due to being a third party, there should be proof of it?
Day 1: Law didn't vote but said he would of voted Fuji too
Day 2: Law voted Neutralwatcher with me
Dy 3: Law voted Celestia

In all 3 cases, we couldn't tell if he has a double vote ability

@Law what do you think of Reborn?

Reborn

Whatever.... I said enough. I already knew sus would be on me after my yesterday mistake... I tried to present why me making scum doesn't make sense but you guys aren't able to understand or maybe I am unable to explain myself properly...

I do understand that it's hard to understand my situation and I don't blame you all...i definitely messed up yesterday... Anyway,

You both can keep votes on me.. and I will do what I can.

I am 100% townie with double votes from now

There are Only two scums and no sk and indie....

Mislynch of me would lead to scum winning and I can guarantee...just wait and see...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Day 1: Law didn't vote but said he would of voted Fuji too
Day 2: Law voted Neutralwatcher with me
Dy 3: Law voted Celestia

In all 3 cases, we couldn't tell if he has a double vote ability

@Law what do you think of Reborn?
I think it’s time to accept that Law isn’t helping us for whatever reason. It’ll be another RNG vote to decide who wins, as I’m confident Reborn will vote against you to save his own ass.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I think it’s time to accept that Law isn’t helping us for whatever reason. It’ll be another RNG vote to decide who wins, as I’m confident Reborn will vote against you to save his own ass.
Law has been active in numerous other threads and he hasn’t shown here, not even commenting on the Reborn situation. There is no way he isn’t purposely avoiding here...

Reborn

So TAC want to be like that... alright.

Let's do that.... I am already tired with this...

Vote Lynch Kiwipom

And, there won't be any rng...my vote has double value..kiwi is going out. Blame yourself for this mess especially you tac. Bye

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Law has been active in numerous other threads and he hasn’t shown here, not even commenting on the Reborn situation. There is no way he isn’t purposely avoiding here...
Whether he's evil or not, @Law isn't helping us. So, we can only hope we can lucky twice.

Vote Lynch Kiwipom

And, there won't be any rng...my vote has double value..kiwi is going out. Blame yourself for this mess especially you tac. Bye
Lmfao. It doesn't. We knew this was the outcome. You're not hiding a thing.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Vote Lynch Kiwipom

what reason do you have to vote for me over Law other than to save yourself? This could of been your chance to explain yourself but a baseless vote is what you opt for instead?

Reborn

what reason do you have to vote for me over Law other than to save yourself? This could of been your chance to explain yourself but a baseless vote is what you opt for instead?
What? Explain myself? I am doing it from the beginning but did you guys consider my situation? Nope.....all tac is looking for is finding things to brand me as sus.....and you did nothing.....

Even now instead of understanding you once again pushing the blame on me...

No..blame is on you for pushing me to this far...blame is on you all for failing to understand and take me seriously.....blame is on tac for twonie to lose with my mislynch which you two were so eager to Carry out...

I repeatedly said that yes I made a blunder yesterday and a scum can't do that...and I have double vote ability and a townie yet you didn't think it through especially tac who is so biased to even think straight...

@Finalbeta I am done explaining them...they won't listen. I casted my vote and I couldn't care anymore who wins....i am tired. From myside you are free to end this phase

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What? Explain myself? I am doing it from the beginning but did you guys consider my situation? Nope.....all tac is looking for is finding things to brand me as sus.....and you did nothing.....

Even now instead of understanding you once again pushing the blame on me...

No..blame is on you for pushing me to this far...blame is on you all for failing to understand and take me seriously.....blame is on tac for twonie to lose with my mislynch which you two were so eager to Carry out...

I repeatedly said that yes I made a blunder yesterday and a scum can't do that...and I have double vote ability and a townie yet you didn't think it through especially tac who is so biased to even think straight...

@Finalbeta I am done explaining them...they won't listen. I casted my vote and I couldn't care anymore who wins....i am tired. From myside you are free to end this phase
If you have double vote, why did you suggest that SK might have double vote?

Reborn

If you have double vote, why did you suggest that SK might have double vote?
If you are talking about what I said on day 1 then it was because I was confusing between indie and sk....

Later I realize these two are different -one has ability to kill at night and other has ability to vote double. Later on when game didn't end after zoro lynch I realized there are only two Mafia and not three or 2 Mafia and one indie. As I also have double vote Power so it made sense as I have limitations that first I have to claim to activate but indie doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.