[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
His meta game doesn't really help lol.

By the way what are your thoughts concerning this game setup? How many mafias or indies comparatively to town?
I am clueless. I googled it to understand somethings about large set up and after reading info I concluded

1)there is possibility that there are multiple factions with ratio - 10(Townie)/ 4 or 5 scums/ one or two other faction like sk or indie

2) it's role madness however I am not so clear on mechanics

3) based on my research, the scums first priority would be not to remove their threats but to reduce numbers of twonie as game is large

N

NeutralWatcher

I am clueless. I googled it to understand somethings about large set up and after reading info I concluded

1)there is possibility that there are multiple factions with ratio - 10(Townie)/ 4 or 5 scums/ one or two other faction like sk or indie

3) based on my research, the scums first priority would be not to remove their threats but to reduce numbers of twonie as game is large
Don't you think scum threats are townie?

Reborn

Don't you think scum threats are townie?
It's obvious but you have to understand that role madness implies users can have any ability...

So for scums the best bet would be to NK those who are least likely to be protected....to reduce townie Numbers.

Doing Nk on someone who could be protected simply means wasting NK....

Well this is what I underestimated From my last mafia role madness game and after doing research on Large set up today

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah. Unless it's like last game, I'd say 5~ scum sounds about right? We'll outnumber them by a generous portion, so it gives us some forgiveness for the inevitable miss lynches that occur and whenever someone gets night killed.

Still means we only get 2 days of fucking around though. Assuming we lynch the wrong people for two days and maf attacks each night, we'll be down 4~ townies and already a single night away from losing due to majority. Though this also assumes we don't have any serial killers.

N

NeutralWatcher

It's obvious but you have to understand that role madness implies users can have any ability...

So for scums the best bet would be to NK those who are least likely to be protected....to reduce townie Numbers.

Doing Nk on someone who could be protected simply means wasting NK....

Well this is what I underestimated From my last mafia role madness game and after doing research on Large set up today
I understand. So the most difficult part is figuring out which townie has ability to be protected from NK.

I assume NK is Night Kill.

Reborn

We'll outnumber them by a generous portion, so it gives us some forgiveness for the inevitable miss lynches that occur and whenever someone gets night killed.
You are already making your mind on it's okay to mislynches on first few days? Why not let's get scum on first attempt itself?

Too many lose ends tac in Just first two pages of day 1....hmmmm

I understand. So the most difficult part is figuring out which townie has ability to be protected from NK.

I assume NK is Night Kill.
NK means night kill at night by mafia or serial killer.

We don't need to figure out which townie has ability to be protected but what we need to do is focus on interaction among users being carried out here....

Bogard

You can't win

Makes sense, but i think we should take into consideration the fact that since we are 16 players in this game, there should be more power roles

Will check out more about role madness setup though

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You are already making your mind on it's okay to mislynches on first few days? Why not let's get scum on first attempt itself?

Too many lose ends tac in Just first two pages of day 1....hmmmm
...?! Are you starting with this already Reborn?

Yes, mislynches. The thing that every day 1 lynch has resulted in, in my 3/4 Mafia games. It's better to account for those outcomes than to safely assume we'll get scum day 1.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hmmmm

What's your thoughts on Bogard and me as of now?
If I were cynical, I'd think you were sketchy off the two responses you've given me. But playing a few games with you, I'm coming to the understanding that this is just how you approach Mafia.

Most of Bogard's posts (2/4 I think?) are just slamming me and calling me bad/dumb. So, negative impressions on Bogard. Beyond that nothing else.

Reborn

If I were cynical, I'd think you were sketchy off the two responses you've given me. But playing a few games with you, I'm coming to the understanding that this is just how you approach Mafia.

Most of Bogard's posts (2/4 I think?) are just slamming me and calling me bad/dumb. So, negative impressions on Bogard. Beyond that nothing else.
My game play differs with the game...it would be better if you don't play with some biasedness in mind even if it's in my favor....

Each game is new. Judge me based on my actions in this game....

What if I cast a vote on you right now?.how will you respond?

Reborn

tell me how to play first and then I will tell my opinion.....:feelsokeman:
You got a message From denim...thats your role and ability if you have any. Ask denim in pm to understand your role and ability better

Don't reveal it here....

If you are townie then you have to identify who is scum based on what posts they make during day time and Lynch them and on night use your ability ( tell denim about it in pm itself)

If you are scum then you have to pretend that you are twonie and try to cause a mis lynch to vote townie out....

It's game of skills

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
tell me how to play first and then I will tell my opinion.....:feelsokeman:
So, basically, a handful of us ( we aren't sure the exact amount. Minimum 3 I'd say) are scum. Their goal is to eliminate TOWN roles. Scum can be organized as MAFIA who have a secret chat and can conspire, or independents who are lone wolfs like SERIAL KILLERS.

Mafia all know who each other are. They want to confuse the town players and cause chaos as they secretly kill them at night.

Town doesn't know shit at the start of the game. So, we're trying to discover intentions behind who's who while a select few town members have night time roles (roles only available to be used at night) to inspect and investigate all the players.

Serial Killers work alone and do not know anything. They're harder to detect because they don't operate like Mafia does—as in, Mafia you might catch connections between the conspirators. Serial Killers won't reveal themselves so casually.

Do not reveal your game role or your game character—both with signal whose side you're on. Be 100% confident whenever you decide to announce. That being; When you have a sure fire lead, when you're in danger of being lynched and need to convince everyone to spare you, or other unusual circumstances.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My game play differs with the game...it would be better if you don't play with some biasedness in mind even if it's in my favor....

Each game is new. Judge me based on my actions in this game....

What if I cast a vote on you right now?.how will you respond?
Probably annoyed lol.

And nah, I'm saying is; Your approach towards me has been relatively consistent in all our games together. I'd otherwise be more suspicious, but I'm understanding this is just how you gain information.

Status
Not open for further replies.