[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you listed all possible scenario which also involve scenario that all of us can be twonie

Anyone can do that...

But you didn't tell me what made you sure that one of us scum...

I asked reason and not possible scenario
I did tell the reason. It's that you're scum in most scenarios I can think of. Because what kinda Townie would just side with another player and go against another player with him? Makes no sense for a Townie to do. You also talked about another player's thoughts on "Bogard and you". Why would you do that? From a Townie's view TAC or Bogard could both be scum trying to bus each other. So to me it seems you know more than we do, ergo you are scummy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I did tell the reason. It's that you're scum in most scenarios I can think of. Because what kinda Townie would just side with another player and go against another player with him? Makes no sense for a Townie to do. You also talked about another player's thoughts on "Bogard and you". Why would you do that? From a Townie's view TAC or Bogard could both be scum trying to bus each other. So to me it seems you know more than we do, ergo you are scummy.
:saitahu:

Sided with bogard? Where? Can you quote my post to make that more clear to all of us?

Reborn

Yeah, THAT is totally not siding with Bogard...

Don't play dumb now, you are better than that...
Are you a newbie???

Bogard asked me about set up and I revealed what I researched on Google. To which he replied his opinion and I said possible...

On what earth this is siding with him?

Also, I simply asked him about what he thinks on tac game play...

Similarly I asked tac about his views on us...

As I said we had history of playing games together and understand each game play well so it's really important to get info on it and clear things..

Damn you are really panicking Right now

AL sama

Red Haired
Logically speaking, Reborn cannot assume TAC is somehow capable of infuencing him at such an early stage of the game. That would imply TAC has already tried hard enough to put him in his corner. So I pointed that out.

It's quite a fallacy and I wanted to pinpoint it.
beta like I said its quite normal to assume something like that so your FOS doesn't hold much here
Legit just made a long ass post explaining that. Read back, please.
can you stop with that play of yours

last game you got drago lynched and got yourself killed with that play

Are you a newbie???

Bogard asked me about set up and I revealed what I researched on Google. To which he replied his opinion and I said possible...

On what earth this is siding with him?

Also, I simply asked him about what he thinks on tac game play...

Similarly I asked tac about his views on us...

As I said we had history of playing games together and understand each game play well so it's really important to get info on it and clear things..

Damn you are really panicking Right now
Are you pulling an OMGUS on me now? I sus you therefore you try to deflect back to me? Lol. Yeah, it's true, I don't know your meta, but that is redundant anyway since meta can change and it's not indicative of alignment anyway. However, you getting defensive now speaks volumes.

Well, the most suspicious player to me rn is you tbh. Don't like how TAC and Bogard were arguing and you interfered and are protecting Bogard.
Yeah feel the same and kinda get a deja-vu of the past rounds when we had a similar round(Bogard vs TaC) even though the start of this round was kinda more asking questions and don´t making a big move. In my opinion I don´t would much put weight into the conversation between Tac,Bogard and Reborn, it is probably the first probing in this day to check up the another user. Of course we should take it still in mind for later if we need to find the scums.

beta like I said its quite normal to assume something like that so your FOS doesn't hold much here

can you stop with that play of yours

last game you got drago lynched and got yourself killed with that play
Why are you refering to a game now that 1) isn't even finished and 2) has nothing to do with this game in any way? You do realize Reborn could very well be scum, right?

Bogard

You can't win
@Flower Reborn said that based on his experience of playing with @TheAncientCenturion before and it's true that his game was different this time

He usually start game by being more agressive, trying meta on people(mainly me) to accuse one to be mafia, which indirectly helps mafia even when he is town

The start of this game was about us finding out if this was still the case this time or not and this time, the only ones active at the time i posted were Reborn and TAC, which then naturally led to this discussion

Last time it happened, innocent people were thrown under the bush simply because they were working to find scum while the real scums were watching and slipping through under the shadow, so i'd just recommand to town to think through this time in order not to make the same mistakes. Even for TAC, i'm not convinced he is necessarily scum yet(maybe he changed his gameplay to avoid past mistakes), but i'm observing him still regardless

It's your first game on this forum though, so not sure about your gameplay, but one thing i know for sure is it's through activity that you find the scum, either from their anti-town messages or through the inactive ones trying to slip through and avoid being noticed

Reborn

Are you pulling an OMGUS on me now? I sus you therefore you try to deflect back to me? Lol. Yeah, it's true, I don't know your meta, but that is redundant anyway since meta can change and it's not indicative of alignment anyway. However, you getting defensive now speaks volumes.
I don't know what OMGUS is but let me tell you one thing clearly....

If you are trying to push sus on me based on my argument with tac then it's based on lack of understanding of our past and it's not credible...if you are twonie then your meta is creating condition of mislynches and will favor of scums..so think before you jump on anyone with such conviction

@Flower Reborn said that based on his experience of playing with @TheAncientCenturion before and it's true that his game was different this time

He usually start game by being more agressive, trying meta on people(mainly me) to accuse one to be mafia, which indirectly helps mafia even when he is town

The start of this game was about us finding out if this was still the case this time or not and this time, the only ones active at the time i posted were Reborn and TAC, which then naturally led to this discussion

Last time it happened, innocent people were thrown under the bush simply because they were working to find scum while the real scums were watching and slipping through under the shadow, so i'd just recommand to town to think through this time in order not to make the same mistakes. Even for TAC, i'm not convinced he is necessarily scum yet(maybe he changed his gameplay to avoid past mistakes), but i'm observing him still regardless

It's your first game on this forum though, so not sure about your gameplay, but one thing i know for sure is it's through activity that you find the scum, either from their anti-town messages or through the inactive ones trying to slip through and avoid being noticed
I understand. That is a very good answer, but we should keep in mind that users can change their meta or even use their meta to appear Townie when they are scum for example. So I consider all possibilities. Already said that I'm not liking Reborn, but I don't like how Al is so defensive of him now either. So if nothing else comes up I would like claims from them.

I don't know what OMGUS is but let me tell you one thing clearly....

If you are trying to push sus on me based on my argument with tac then it's based on lack of understanding of our past and it's not credible...if you are twonie then your meta is creating condition of mislynches and will favor of scums..so think before you jump on anyone with such conviction
I legit am susing you because of you getting so overly defensive now. You were the first to jump at my post and you were even trying to throw shades at me. How can I possibly think of you as Town considering all that?

Reborn

I legit am susing you because of you getting so overly defensive now. You were the first to jump at my post and you were even trying to throw shades at me. How can I possibly think of you as Town considering all that?
Lol! I couldn't care less what you think about me...

If you think I am sus then go ahead..build a solid case and cast vote on me...

But if I get lynched and turn out to be townie then you are putting sus on yourself if you are townie and if you are scum then you are digging your own grave because you are now doing nothing but nit picking....

Your game play is similar to what tac played in past leading to mislynches

AL sama

Red Haired
I understand. That is a very good answer, but we should keep in mind that users can change their meta or even use their meta to appear Townie when they are scum for example. So I consider all possibilities. Already said that I'm not liking Reborn, but I don't like how Al is so defensive of him now either. So if nothing else comes up I would like claims from them.
oh yeah baby lets start again

come at me flower

Lol! I couldn't care less what you think about me...

If you think I am sus then go ahead..build a solid case and cast vote on me...

But if I get lynched and turn out to be townie then you are putting sus on yourself if you are townie and if you are scum then you are digging your own grave because you are now doing nothing but nit picking....

Your game play is similar to what tac played in past leading to mislynches
You do realize I'm just asking for claims, right? When was I ever talking about lynching?

Reborn

It seem we have another tac in the house lmao:feelscryingman:

Anyway, I don't want to get distracted by flower game play

@Finalbeta you didn't reply to posts...why distanced yourself after trying to cause sus on other? Not so open to scrutiny are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.