[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Probably annoyed lol.

And nah, I'm saying is; Your approach towards me has been relatively consistent in all our games together. I'd otherwise be more suspicious, but I'm understanding this is just how you gain information.
Yes! When I like to gather information first but there is subtle different in the manner I do depending upon what role I am playing....

However today you are being nice to me..you weren't so nice in our last three games we had together....lol trying to get me on your side???

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes! When I like to gather information first but there is subtle different in the manner I do depending upon what role I am playing....

However today you are being nice to me..you weren't so nice in our last three games we had together....lol trying to get me on your side???
It's day 1. I'm sure by day 3 I'll be accusing you of being scum lmaooo.

But nah. I think your prodding shouldn't be discouraged. If you have any serious concerns, I'm open to discussing with you. It also helps me out, because if you try to unfairly make a case against me (again...) it'll give me a good idea of your standings in the game too. And the earlier I find out where you stand? The better I'll feel tbh.

Reborn

It's day 1. I'm sure by day 3 I'll be accusing you of being scum lmaooo.

But nah. I think your prodding shouldn't be discouraged. If you have any serious concerns, I'm open to discussing with you. It also helps me out, because if you try to unfairly make a case against me (again...) it'll give me a good idea of your standings in the game too. And the earlier I find out where you stand? The better I'll feel tbh.
It's also good for me to filter out your meta game and deduce where you stand as if I find you townie then I can focus on other players with free mind and if you are scum then I will get all over your ass regardless of whether your find it fair or not lmao

Your game play definitely looks a bit different than usual.... I will be keeping my eye on what you say and whom you put as sus.....

Other players aren't active so let's see how they will respond on small chat between you,me and @Bogard

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's also good for me to filter out your meta game and deduce where you stand as if I find you townie then I can focus on other players with free mind and if you are scum then I will get all over your ass regardless of whether your find it fair or not lmao

Your game play definitely looks a bit different than usual.... I will be keeping my eye on what you say and whom you put as sus.....

Other players aren't active so let's see how they will respond on small chat between you,me and @Bogard
Yeah yeah, I'm trying to take what I've learned from my past games and apply'em.

In my second game, I annoyed Bogard so much he stopped playing seriously.
Last game, I tried to be quiet to hide my role and catch scoops on the town, but most of my reads were off (mostly due to the absurd number of scum tbh).

So, talking a bit more and being interactive? We'll give it a try. I'm sure I'll be screaming at someone in two more pages for something dumb.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd

FoS on this post.

I do not intend to raise my finger on Reborn's interaction with TAC considering that their exchanges don't strike as a mafia distancing manouver to me, but these kinds of posts are always judged as dreadful in mafia games.

In this case in particular the greater reason resides in the fact that Reborn is brashly assuming that TAC can somehow do something to have him in his corner, which makes no sense at this stage of the game.

Reborn

FoS on this post.

I do not intend to raise my finger on Reborn's interaction with TAC considering that their exchanges don't strike as a mafia distancing manouver to me, but these kinds of posts are always judged as dreadful in mafia games.

In this case in particular the greater reason resides in the fact that Reborn is brashly assuming that TAC can somehow do something to have him in his corner, which makes no sense at this stage of the game.
It's funny that the party to whom I intended that post understood me but somehow you don't and even came up with something vague to put finger on me.....

Aren't you trying hard to push an agenda here final?

Reborn

Wow, first hours of the DP and already an argument. TAC vs Reborn and Bogard is interesting. I know it's early, but I'm willing to bet one of them, at least, is scum.
Oh you are willing! Then definitely something struck you in our argument that made you so sure about one of us being Mafia...

Care to share with us??

Oh you are willing! Then definitely something struck you in our argument that made you so sure about one of us being Mafia...

Care to share with us??
Well, the most suspicious player to me rn is you tbh. Don't like how TAC and Bogard were arguing and you interfered and are protecting Bogard.

Either...

You three are Townies Towning.
TAC and you are scum and you side with Bogard, a Townie, to push for your scum buddy for Town cred.
Bogard and you are scums pushing for TAC who is Town.
Bogard and TAC are Town and you use a Town vs Town argument to push for a Townie which makes you scum.
You guys are all scum.

You see, there is a scum amongst you in most scenarios and it's mostly you.

Reborn

Well, the most suspicious player to me rn is you tbh. Don't like how TAC and Bogard were arguing and you interfered and are protecting Bogard.

Either...

TAC and you are scum and you side with Bogard, a Townie, to push for your scum buddy for Town cred.
Bogard and TAC are Town and you use a Town vs Town argument to push for a Townie which makes you scum.
You guys are all scum.

Frankly neither of us were having argument...

We had history of games on this forum and were simply communicating that....

You consider me scum so be it....

But.....

Its really interesting that final picked something out of nothing to highlight that there is something scummy about me and soon you followed with a post saying that you are willing that one of us is scum and on asking you also came up with my name.....hmmmm

AL sama

Red Haired
You have seen us all play....it would be great help if you pinpoint something to twonie that can help us catch scum....if you are townie
only if catching scum was that easy but I'll try my best
Wow, first hours of the DP and already an argument. TAC vs Reborn and Bogard is interesting. I know it's early, but I'm willing to bet one of them, at least, is scum.
here goes flower

so what makes you so willing???

Reborn

Either...

You guys are all scum.

Also you listed all possible scenario which also involve scenario that all of us can be twonie

Anyone can do that...

But you didn't tell me what made you sure that one of us scum...

I asked reason and not possible scenario

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
wrong if TAC is scum and reborn is town than reborn has every rights to assume something like that

early pocketing town helps scums a lot
Logically speaking, Reborn cannot assume TAC is somehow capable of infuencing him at such an early stage of the game. That would imply TAC has already tried hard enough to put him in his corner. So I pointed that out.

It's quite a fallacy and I wanted to pinpoint it.

Reborn

Logically speaking, Reborn cannot assume TAC is somehow capable of infuencing him at such an early stage of the game. That would imply TAC has already tried hard enough to put him in his corner. So I pointed that out.

It's quite a fallacy and I wanted to pinpoint it.
Logically, tac should be the one saying that not you because his game play is definitely different (which he acknowledged) so not sure why it ticked you off....

If tac is townie then he should be open to any type of questioning....

But it seems it didn't go down well with you....hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.