[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I were mafia then ofc my allies would vote me at that point, there isn't any counterwagon for me and finalbeta is too convinced for my taste, so he must been framed

Unvote
vote All_Red

she is way more talkactive as town btw, dunno what she doing lol
Why would someone frame me by busdriving you with someone else? And you have no excuse for that weak defence of yours.

N

NeutralWatcher

I sused TAC because he was hell bent on defeating Final who was questioning if Doffy is townie or not.

But seeing Playa and Sentinel post who think Doffy is not townie based on their roles make my sus on Final go away.

Rej also has a weak defense as to why he is town.

Unvote TheAncientCenturion
Vote Rej

@Denim

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I can’t keep up with this at work...if someone can summarize what’s going on, I’ll determine if I want to unvote. Otherwise, I’ll have to come back when I’m off in a few hours.

N

NeutralWatcher

I can’t keep up with this at work...if someone can summarize what’s going on, I’ll determine if I want to unvote. Otherwise, I’ll have to come back when I’m off in a few hours.
We nee majority lynch.

Now the decision is between Finalbeta or Rej. You can choose which one do you want to lynch or if you still have other sus candidate in mind you can sus him/her it's up to you.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay thanks...

We got numbers....

Scum tac are you planning to decide with your scum buddies in your little chat pm on whether to do nk on me or not??? Come try me....I dare you:milaugh::milaugh:
I’m on discord you fool. Are you seriously saying that I’m afraid to vote Rej? Keep your narrative straight.

D

Dragomir

So the majority is on Rej right now?

In that case Vote Lynch @Rej suspected you since the beginning anyway
This vote caps the Rej wagon. Votes after this don't count.
Eod Vote Tally
Rej - 8 AL, Jew D Boy, All Red, Reborn, Finalbeta, Playa, Sentinel, Bogard
Beta - 2 TAC, Rej
TAC - 1 Neutral

Rej shall be lynched this phase. Y'all can keep talking while I create the WU.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why you panicking so much? Calling me fool few times, mafia doing nk on me would benefit Town despite you saying I am townie and I have annoying play....

I got you cornered didn't I?:suresure::suresure:
Nah lmaoo. Vigilante (you probs) is gonna shoot me tonight so it’s whatever. Your dumbass lost us the game.

N

NeutralWatcher

Eod Vote Tally
Rej - 8 AL, Jew D Boy, All Red, Reborn, Finalbeta, Playa, Sentinel, Bogard
Beta - 2 TAC, Rej
TAC - 1 Neutral

Rej shall be lynched this phase. Y'all can keep talking while I create the WU.
I sused TAC because he was hell bent on defeating Final who was questioning if Doffy is townie or not.

But seeing Playa and Sentinel post who think Doffy is not townie based on their roles make my sus on Final go away.

Rej also has a weak defense as to why he is town.

Unvote TheAncientCenturion
Vote Rej

@Denim
I voted Rej

Status
Not open for further replies.