[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My townie reads- NW, Kiwipom, Noctis,Al sama, Jew d boy you give should try to build consensus tomorrow..... don't get diverted

My scummy read -.beta, Bogard and sentinel..

D

Dragomir

EOD Vote Tally
TAC - 6 Reborn, Beta, Noctis, Kiwi, Neutral, AL
Reborn - 3 Bogard, TAC, Jew

TAC shall be lynched this day. It is the dusk phase now.
Not counting Bogard and Jew's vote changes since they came after the cap.​

D

Dragomir

@TheAncientCenturion has been lynched! His role was:
You are Law, a member of the Dressrosa Liberators. You win when all threats to mafia have been eliminated.

[Active - Room: Shambles] activate your devil fruit and target two players. Those two players’ locations will be switched, meaning: Player A and B are switched. If player C targets player A, he will visit player B instead.

[Active - Gamma Knife] using your overpowered ability, target a player and destroy their organs so bad that they need to go to the hospital. The next day phase, that player will not be allowed to post. [2-shot]
It is N3.
You have 12 hours to turn in your actions.
Countdown Timer

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

@Noctis has been killed. His role was:
You are Rebecca, a member of The Originals. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

[Passive - Gladiator] as a gladiator in the colosseum, your identity is unknown, thus your vote power is 0. If you win the Mera Mera no mi, you will gain a vote power of 1 alongside the ability of the fruit.

[Active - Innocent Child] you are pure and innocent like a child, so during the day phase, you may activate this ability and you will be revealed as the “Innocent Child” and a confirmed town. If you do this, your vote power will forever remain 0 regardless of you winning the Mera Mera no mi. [1-shot]
It is D4.
You have 24 hours to discuss.
With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Countdown Timer

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What about you? This seems scummy to me
I had a general grasp of what happened but I don’t have the time to read 51 pages and neither did Noctis or Jew. But Jew was adamant about how he needs to be caught up to participate so I told him to not bother, assess the current situation instead of reading about the past few days. In fact, I even gave him a summary pointing to why certain people are being accused. My goal was to get him to join the game and help us in lynching because to me, that is better than no lynch.

N

NeutralWatcher

I had a general grasp of what happened but I don’t have the time to read 51 pages and neither did Noctis or Jew. But Jew was adamant about how he needs to be caught up to participate so I told him to not bother, assess the current situation instead of reading about the past few days. In fact, I even gave him a summary pointing to why certain people are being accused. My goal was to get him to join the game and help us in lynching because to me, that is better than no lynch.
Did you tell him outside this thread? Is that allowed to discuss mafia outside mafia thread?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Did you tell him outside this thread? Is that allowed to discuss mafia outside mafia thread?
no it’s in the thread.
Alright NW, you’re accusing me of being scummy because I didn’t backread the thread and now you just outed yourself that you didn’t read the thread either :pepeke:

Anyways, I suggest you take a look at Bogard, he is being too passive this game.

also, we need to think about why Noctis was killed. He wasn’t very active, the only thing that had going on for him was that he suspected AL

N

NeutralWatcher

no it’s in the thread.
Alright NW, you’re accusing me of being scummy because I didn’t backread the thread and now you just outed yourself that you didn’t read the thread either :pepeke:

Anyways, I suggest you take a look at Bogard, he is being too passive this game.

also, we need to think about why Noctis was killed. He wasn’t very active, the only thing that had going on for him was that he suspected AL

This is what Jew said
I can’t keep up at all, I’m about 25 pages behind...
And this is your only answer to Jew.

Do the Kiwi, don't read them and jump in lmao
When did you tell Jew to assess the situation?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
right now we have:
1. Finalbeta who was making a far-fetched theory about Reborn being the mafia
2. TAC and Reborn who have been arguing for days and convinced that eachother are mafia
3. AL who made a post that is suspicious and could potentially be a mistake

these are the top suspect, if you're interested, take a look at them and see who you think is the most suspicious.

if you aren't interested in playing much, I think you should reveal your ability to help town
@NeutralWatcher

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
and honestly, why would that move by me be scummy? Do explain, if I were mafia, I would benefit more from a no lynch. Why would I be trying to summon Jew D. Boy back into the game and tell him to help us with assessing the situation?

N

NeutralWatcher

and honestly, why would that move by me be scummy? Do explain, if I were mafia, I would benefit more from a no lynch. Why would I be trying to summon Jew D. Boy back into the game and tell him to help us with assessing the situation?
I understand. Forgive me Kiwi. I'll into past pages to investigae Bogard. Al Sama also seems suspixipus with his posts.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
On second thought,

Unvote

yesterday when AL made a slip (deliberate or not) tac immediately casted vote on him ( I doubt he will once again try to pull his strategy in case of rej) and was desperate to push bandwagon on him....

The point is we already argued that putting vote on rej could be strategy to distance himself from scum so I doubt that after that he will once again try to pull something similar.

Also, the desperateness against Al is clear as if he desperately wanted to push bandwagon on al to save himself especially when Al made that slip....this desperateness wasn't there in case of rej.

Are you calling us both scum?! Lmfao, vote up Al already or admit you’re Mafia too
Meta plays are shit and so are you, why is no one else voting up Al?
Let's review Al's game so far;

Day 1 — Argues ferociously with Flowers, who is expertly scum hunting and made amends with Reborn.
Day 2 — Flowers is dead, as per what the Maf want (because she was on to someone) and Al's excuses are rubbish.
Day 3 — Al votes the lone guy (Beta 1.0 is dead) that suspected Rej out the gate and was firm on him. Likewise Al posts a fraudulent will.

Also, Noctis could have been removed for two reasons

1) they feared I could get protection so their nk could go to waste...or doing nk on me would put highlight my sus list (beta, bogard, sentinel) which I posted immediately before the day 3 ending...

2) by doing nk on noctis they can push blame on Al who also made a slip with N3.....

So al as a scum seem less likely at least for now....

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
On second thought,

Unvote

yesterday when AL made a slip (deliberate or not) tac immediately casted vote on him ( I doubt he will once again try to pull his strategy in case of rej) and was desperate to push bandwagon on him....

The point is we already argued that putting vote on rej could be strategy to distance himself from scum so I doubt that after that he will once again try to pull something similar.

Also, the desperateness against Al is clear as if he desperately wanted to push bandwagon on al to save himself especially when Al made that slip....this desperateness wasn't there in case of rej.

Also, Noctis could have been removed for two reasons

1) they feared I could get protection so their nk could go to waste...or doing nk on me would put highlight my sus list (beta, bogard, sentinel) which I posted immediately before the day 3 ending...

2) by doing nk on noctis they can push blame on Al who also made a slip with N3.....

So al as a scum seem less likely at least for now....
Yeah I agree with your points, I think AL isn't scum. My reason is because Al made a claim and it aligned with the hints he dropped earlier in the game. If anything, I think we should start by looking at the people who have yet to claim or drop any hints of their ability.

Specifically, I am pretty sure on this one, we need to start investigating Bogard now. He has been passive throughout the game, TAC also put Bogard on his suspect list, but as the 3rd option. This is a pretty obvious play so that in case TAC gets lynched, it gives room for Bogard to say something like "Oh but look! Confirmed mafia suspected me!"

Not to mention, Bogard was hesitant on joining the TAC lynch, he tried to push for a Reborn lynch first (and agreeing to FB's farfetch theory of Reborn getting the Mera Mera no Mi) then when he logged in again, he asked about the tally of votes. Like pointed out by reborn:

Huh?

Too good of a timing bogard

6 on tac...and 2 on me
timing is too perfect, he shows up and votes only after it is solidified that TAC is getting lynched.

I'm calling it, Bogard is scum.

Vote Lynch Bogard

(let's see what Bogard has to say for himself)

Status
Not open for further replies.