[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. I don't think you are lying. That's the key thing. But i don't think your town either. Are you picking up what I'm putting down?
Like I stated on my last post your claim is very shakey: as in doesn't match with my idea of what town is: someone who is Doffy associate of some form.

Lets ignore flavor for a moment.

You state that you were able to tell where your target went. Which is not a watcher trait. Not to mention *knowing* who a player visited isn't a tracker trait either. They can tell who a player targeted, visiting is not targeting. (I'm I being too technical?)
This post of yours makes completely no sense in that you think I'm not lying yet you had just implied I could be mafia, and as an experienced player you know that it isn't a feasible scenario.

Moreover I explained my reasons over my claim. The host formulated my ability in a weird manner since it gave it the name "Watchful" even though intending the role as a tracker. I personally clarified my ability with the host. So you here claiming my ability has no tracker function looks clearly disingenous to me, you should go searching what a tracker is because I'm not a kind of player to commit such mistakes and I have always been very honest about my ability. I could of claimed tracker since the very start otherwise.

Overall I feel more and more you could be a good second lynch option, after been dealing with Rej.

You are just climbing some mirrors to me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Guys there's something you must know.

I'm a watcher and I watched over Rej tonight.

Rej's suspicious behaviour made me suspect him, and so I chose to investigate.

Vote Lynch Rej
Two inconsistency here... first regarding your role which al pinpointed

Second, why you invesitagted rej? Why don't
:pepeke:guys cmon, I am Trebol and I did nothing last night, let's rather focus on da real scum out there
Rej your best defense is claim.... however I don't think you are sus...it seem you are been pushing over band wagon.

But I always said that you are good but you spoil your own game....

It's time to correct it

RIP @Flower. I think you were town, but i wonder why her role was hidden post-mortem.

@Law on the other hand didn't come online since after getting his post-quota, which makes his involvement in the game very questionable

And @Rej was already in my suspicion list since last day phase: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/game-03-one-piece-dressrosa.3321/page-13#post-268699
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/game-03-one-piece-dressrosa.3321/page-16#post-268908
, so @Finalbeta 's claim doesn't surprise me

Vote Lynch @Rej
It didn't strike you that any claim could be fake as well? Directly voting...hmmm

Not so good play here according to your standards

How do we know that you are not lying? It seems you voted Rej and TAC immediately agreed without questioning your validity
You are townie....good read neutral watcher. Impressive to pick that up despite it's being your second game. You definitely are sanji fan with such observation skills

Not sure how the watcher role works exactly, but i don't see the point in FinalBeta fishing you out this early in the game when AI was the primarily suspicion if he really didn't track you. When adding this to your suspicious game play from last phase, it all makes sense now to me
Nah...it could make sense to start a bandwagon with fake claim especially if final is sk or indie

You have to consider all possibilities and not one... @Finalbeta can you prove us that your claim is 100% correct and not fake

Vote Lynch Al Sama
Huh???

Why???

Last day as well you voted al at last moment..and now this? Clarify More
1—So far Rej has a weak excuse lmao
2—Outing yourself this early is dangerous in general. But moreso for Mafia. If Beta is scum, he's outing himself and the second we lynch Rej, we'd all discover the fact that Beta is scum (under the presumption that Rej=Town and Beta=Scum—Doubtful)

So, all around, I see no reason for Beta to be lying unless he was playing poorly.
You look to eager to believe a claim with your posts on first two pages despite knowing that claim could Also turn out to be fake

I think the circumstances here are different enough and it’s not like I’m tied to my vote with Rej—I expressed the willingness to change but between Rej’s lackluster defense and still some(begrudging) trust in beta, I’m sticking towards it.

There’s almost no reason for Beta to reveal if he’s scum. That’s my main point. It only gets him killed. So either both Beta and Rej are scum, or only Rej is.
Or only beta is scum and not rej...

Your game play is too fishy here.

You literally jumped on final claim to push case on rej...this not only totally contradict game play you had in last few games when you were Townie but also gives me vibe that there is some sort of coordination Working here to push rej under the bus...and it would have been worked well with jew d boy (noob or partner) and final building case and bogard already having sus on rej...isnt it?

But al seem to picked loophole in final claim and thus pushing you all into defensive mode
I mean, yeah, it’s possible to grasp some basics after reading 20 pages of arguments...I needed to do an action today after not doing one yesterday, and that seemed like the best move.
:seriously::seriously:

So you read thread to learn some basics?? Okay...

But don't you think picking claims can be fake( flower and me literally talked about it) was much more easier to learn (it was clearly and explicitly mentioned in the thread few times)than picking up game mechanics(not explicitly mentioned) that flower was killed to raise sus on me and thus al is scum...lmao

And, then the moment final claimed suddenly you discarded whatever you learn to jump on tac bandwagon on rej...lmao

Reborn

@Finalbeta what I meant is that your claim has two inconsistency

First what al pointed out with great observation skills of Luffy about you abilties

Second, you said that you watched rej because you were suspicious of him but why you didn't watch me?

I was your primary sus yesterday yet you chose to skip me and watch your second sus??? Why??

You call yourself experience player so how come you messed up with revealing your ability - if it was tracker then why you didn't specify while claiming??

Also can you do something that show your claim is clean???

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Two inconsistency here... first regarding your role which al pinpointed

Second, why you invesitagted rej? Why don't

Rej your best defense is claim.... however I don't think you are sus...it seem you are been pushing over band wagon.

But I always said that you are good but you spoil your own game....

It's time to correct it

It didn't strike you that any claim could be fake as well? Directly voting...hmmm

Not so good play here according to your standards

You are townie....good read neutral watcher. Impressive to pick that up despite it's being your second game. You definitely are sanji fan with such observation skills

Nah...it could make sense to start a bandwagon with fake claim especially if final is sk or indie

You have to consider all possibilities and not one... @Finalbeta can you prove us that your claim is 100% correct and not fake

Huh???

Why???

Last day as well you voted al at last moment..and now this? Clarify More

You look to eager to believe a claim with your posts on first two pages despite knowing that claim could Also turn out to be fake

Or only beta is scum and not rej...

Your game play is too fishy here.

You literally jumped on final claim to push case on rej...this not only totally contradict game play you had in last few games when you were Townie but also gives me vibe that there is some sort of coordination Working here to push rej under the bus...and it would have been worked well with jew d boy (noob or partner) and final building case and bogard already having sus on rej...isnt it?

But al seem to picked loophole in final claim and thus pushing you all into defensive mode

:seriously::seriously:

So you read thread to learn some basics?? Okay...

But don't you think picking claims can be fake( flower and me literally talked about it) was much more easier to learn (it was clearly and explicitly mentioned in the thread few times)than picking up game mechanics(not explicitly mentioned) that flower was killed to raise sus on me and thus al is scum...lmao

And, then the moment final claimed suddenly you discarded whatever you learn to jump on tac bandwagon on rej...lmao
TAC agreed with me first on Al Sama, so if two people having the same opinion is “bandwagoning” to you, then all right...

@Finalbeta what I meant is that your claim has two inconsistency

First what al pointed out with great observation skills of Luffy about you abilties

Second, you said that you watched rej because you were suspicious of him but why you didn't watch me?

I was your primary sus yesterday yet you chose to skip me and watch your second sus??? Why??

You call yourself experience player so how come you messed up with revealing your ability - if it was tracker then why you didn't specify while claiming??

Also can you do something that show your claim is clean???
I have abudantly explained what happened with my ability and also that yes, there's no way I could mess up something so basic, that's why I have simply been honest with my ability since the very start.

Also I chose to target Rej since he had been particularly fishy even though not my major suspect. He had been quiet for large portions of the game and then posting vehemently when called out, so my intention was to look him up during the night, thinking he could come up with something.

By the way, you have just claimed that someone has targeted you tonight. How did you receive such information exactly? You should tell more about that.

This post of yours makes completely no sense in that you think I'm not lying yet you had just implied I could be mafia, and as an experienced player you know that it isn't a feasible scenario.

Moreover I explained my reasons over my claim. The host formulated my ability in a weird manner since it gave it the name "Watchful" even though intending the role as a tracker. I personally clarified my ability with the host. So you here claiming my ability has no tracker function looks clearly disingenous to me, you should go searching what a tracker is because I'm not a kind of player to commit such mistakes and I have always been very honest about my ability. I could of claimed tracker since the very start otherwise.

Overall I feel more and more you could be a good second lynch option, after been dealing with Rej.

You are just climbing some mirrors to me.
I could care less how you feel of me. If I am your scum pick: vote me. With that out of the way. I am voting based on inconsistencies. Your flavor as well as your role is weird and completely out of the norm. So I assume you must be 3rd party or something.

Also so we don't argue on this topic forever, tracker is: a player who learns who a player targeted, but not what action that player preformed.

I won't be responding to arguments that your role isn't weird, or out of the norm. So if that's what your going to debate me on, then don't. Anyways, in the mean time my most likely suspects are:
Final
Rej

I can vote either one when the time comes. But atm I think Final is best bet.

Reborn

Hmm just googled Watcher and Tracker and these were the definitions

And if it is the case, then @AL sama is right. If @Finalbeta really is watcher, then he shouldn't be able to tell who @Rej visited at night considering his role only allows him to know who visited his target

So i'd abstain for now until @Denim clarify things at least
Great pick... that's as clever as nami

I'm Thunder Soldier and my role says that I need to watch over Rebecca. It says that I can target someone over the night and see who they visit.
Out of so many main characters in dressrosa why host will give you thunder soldier??? You made that up so that your fake claim do not get coincided with any likely character role....

I need to find into the game for now, but after day one, i find some actions suspicious.

So what do we know:
1. Flower is dead - but we dont know the role, which sounds for me like a third party role. The "murderers" wouldnt kill some of their own for sure.

2. Finalbetas reveal. I dont like early reveals and in the games i played before, it was forbidden. Also he just makes himself the first target for the enemys. So why? Thats to early and to random.

3. Why kill flower? Because she was on the right track? Hell no, that would be way to easy. If i would be a murderer, i would exactly use that situation, where people now thinks she was right and get killed out of it, because like that you get one free night, one free kill and all is resulting in absolute confusion. So for now, i would assume flower wasnt on the right path.
You were busy on day 1 as you claimed and even on this day you are simply beating around the bush.....no scum hunting from you.

Playing safe from distance aren't you???

I could care less how you feel of me. If I am your scum pick: vote me. With that out of the way. I am voting based on inconsistencies. Your flavor as well as your role is weird and completely out of the norm. So I assume you must be 3rd party or something.

Also so we don't argue on this topic forever, tracker is: a player who learns who a player targeted, but not what action that player preformed.

I won't be responding to arguments that your role isn't weird, or out of the norm. So if that's what your going to debate me on, then don't. Anyways, in the mean time my most likely suspects are:
Final
Rej

I can vote either one when the time comes. But atm I think Final is best bet.
Not buying....

Kyros/ thunder soldier is scum role and not townie

Will do so after Host comes online and clarify something...

And, why are you dodging my question??

Also, listen all townies if you trust me then you will do as I say

:endthis: - scum will probably TRY to NK me tonight so I want to give you guys lead before that. Also, as I said something happened to me last night and until denim clarifies I can't reveal otherwise I would face drastic consequences...so

I am giving you my scum list in order of their sus - tac, final, jew d boy and pantheos, sentinel

Townie - al, neutral watcher ( first two are almost confirmed townie ) and bogard and all red...even playa could be one and of course me

If final is sus then I am inclined to believe that rej is townie... both can't be townie

If anything happens to me go with my sus list.... definitely cast a vote today and after building consensus....we need to do Lynch.

Vote Lynch TAC

Out of so many main characters in dressrosa why host will give you thunder soldier??? You made that up so that your fake claim do not get coincided with any likely character role....

You were busy on day 1 as you claimed and even on this day you are simply beating around the bush.....no scum hunting from you.

Not buying....

:endthis: - scum will probably TRY to NK me tonight so I want to give you guys lead before that. Also, as I said something happened to me last night and until denim clarifies I can't reveal otherwise I would face drastic consequences...so

I am giving you my scum list in order of their sus - tac, final, jew d boy and pantheos, sentinel

Townie - al, neutral watcher ( first two are almost confirmed townie ) and bogard and all red...even playa could be one and of course me

If final is sus then I am inclined to believe that rej is townie... both can't be townie

If anything happens to me go with my sus list.... definitely cast a vote today and after building consensus....we need to do Lynch.

Vote Lynch TAC
What question?

N

NeutralWatcher

Imo Finalbeta and TAC are sus.

1. Final revealed his role who doesn't have protection against NK. Don't you think that will make him target for SK? Unless Finalbeta is SK since most players only claim when they are lynched by multiple players to defense themselves.

2. He also doesn't know that Doffy is townie. My role indicates Doffy is townie so that's why I agree with Al.

Also TAC supported Final.beta on multiple occasions.

1—So far Rej has a weak excuse lmao
2—Outing yourself this early is dangerous in general. But moreso for Mafia. If Beta is scum, he's outing himself and the second we lynch Rej, we'd all discover the fact that Beta is scum (under the presumption that Rej=Town and Beta=Scum—Doubtful)

So, all around, I see no reason for Beta to be lying unless he was playing poorly.
I think the circumstances here are different enough and it’s not like I’m tied to my vote with Rej—I expressed the willingness to change but between Rej’s lackluster defense and still some(begrudging) trust in beta, I’m sticking towards it.

There’s almost no reason for Beta to reveal if he’s scum. That’s my main point. It only gets him killed. So either both Beta and Rej are scum, or only Rej is.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

Not buying....

Vote Lynch TAC
You just want me to die before you die, like you ever cared for win :D

but could you at least try and give me your thoughts to my 3 points?

Also, I Said before more times that I can’t be that active on weekend and yesterday went specially busy, imagine I work in a private hospital, which is going crazy cause of corona.

From yesterday, I have 2-3 people in my eyes, but I will explain later in detail, before I need to check what was written here over night.

Reborn

On Al .. I asked you two times but leave that....

You just want me to die before you die, like you ever cared for win :D

but could you at least try and give me your thoughts to my 3 points?

Also, I Said before more times that I can’t be that active on weekend and yesterday went specially busy, imagine I work in a private hospital, which is going crazy cause of corona.

From yesterday, I have 2-3 people in my eyes, but I will explain later in detail, before I need to check what was written here over night.
This is game....if you twonie you do scum hunt and not distance yourself and play safe...

Quote me your post again and I will reply....but give me your reads...

Imo Finalbeta and TAC are sus.

1. Final revealed his role who doesn't have protection against NK. Don't you think that will make him target for SK? Unless Finalbeta is SK since most players only claim when they are lynched by multiple players to defense themselves.

2. He also doesn't know that Doffy is townie. My role indicates Doffy is townie so that's why I agree with Al.

Also TAC supported Final.beta on multiple occasions.
Yes my boi....tac played as smartly as nami

We have our target - tac. My read is solid on him. Remember that in beginning I said tac gameplay is off and turns out it is because he quickly jumped on final claim without even questioning unlike in his last games when he was townie and questioned every claim. Let's Lynch him. We need majority Lynch.

All townies please follow this read ..... don't do anything stupid and divert this. Those who will show skepticism or try not to vote to avoid majority Lynch would raise my sus on them.

We need to Lynch or we are playing in mafia hands....

As far as final is concerned then he is lying...he could be indie or a Mafia but we need more on him and rej situation especially rej claim..so until then let's go with confirm sus - tac

@Rej make claim if you townie and vote

Jew d boy either made noob mistake by jumping on their bandwagon or his partner in crime...we can consider him later

Sentinel sided with final without much doubt and I haven't seen him scum hunting or adding any information to help us... playing distance and safe.... another sus

Pantheos has reason but this isn't weekend. He is too playing too safe for my liking....but we can consider these two later...

Bogard Also jumped on final claim but later he showed concerns and was skeptic about it unlike tac. So I leaning towards him as townie

@Law is inactive and hasn't made any post. I was scum with him in last game... he doesn't play like this as scum...

This vote and it's timing or no vote will tell us who is scum....just follow this...we already down with flower and with Shura and fuji being mod blocked we have to build consensus to win or we will lose.... trust me..

Vote Lynch TAC

N

NeutralWatcher

This is game....if you twonie you do scum hunt and not distance yourself and play safe...

We have our target - tac. My read is solid on him. Remember that in beginning I said tac gameplay is off and turns out it is because he quickly jumped on final claim without even questioning unlike in his last games when he was townie and questioned every claim. Let's Lynch him. We need majority Lynch.

All townies please follow this read ..... don't do anything stupid and divert this. Those who will show skepticism or try not to vote to avoid majority Lynch would raise my sus on them.

As far as final is concerned then he is lying...he could be indie or a Mafia but we need more on him and rej situation especially rej claim..so until then let's go with confirm sus - tac

Jew d boy either made noob mistake by jumping on their bandwagon or his partner in crime...we can consider him later

Sentinel sided with final without much doubt and I haven't seen him scum hunting or adding any information to help us... playing distance and safe.... another sus

Pantheos has reason but this isn't weekend. He is too playing too safe for my liking....but we can consider these two later...

Bogard Also jumped on final claim but later he showed concerns and was skeptic about it unlike tac. So I leaning towards him as townie

@Law is inactive and hasn't made any post. I was scum with him in last game... he doesn't play like this as scum...

This vote and it's timing or no vote will tell us who is scum....just follow this...we already down with flower and with Shura and fuji being mod blocked we have to build consensus to win or we will lose.... trust me..

Vote Lynch TAC
But I also have some thinking. TAC actually defended you at the start of this day.

My thoughts exactly. This seems like a very shallow attempt to frame Reborn, based on their arguments the first day.

Al def needs to come in here and do some talking. Give us a reason not to lynch him.
What's your opinion about this? Im still hesitated to vote TAC due to this quote

Reborn

But I also have some thinking. TAC actually defended you at the start of this day.

What's your opinion about this? Im still hesitated to vote TAC due to this quote
That's tac playing smartly like nami...Because flower and me argument clearly showed that we are townie.

Pointing finger at me especially after flower put me as confirmed townie and after her nk would definitely raises sus on him clearly...thus he defended me

But raising sus on al would be easy and flower after clearing me jumped on Al....also al is master player and biggest threat for scum if he is townie...which is clear on how pin pointed loop hole in final claim...

That's game mechanics...

Just trust me.... don't over think.

Reborn

I will once again repeat...my prime sus is tac. I know his gameplay and from beginning I was skeptic (whole flower vs me started because of that) and now his bandwagon....tac gameplay has been top notch cunning and smart like nami

Final is definitely lying but I am a bit uncertain until rej makes full claim....

If we want to vote then I will prefer tac but if you guys doubt my read then I am fine with final as well...as well both are my primary sus followed by sentinel, jew and pantheos

But we need to fukn vote either tac or final...no vote or any tactic to avoid majority Lynch is hell sus....we will lose if don't build consensus... because no Lynch is giving scums benefit especially as this set up is majority Lynch..

So whosoever is townie will do what I said.....only scums will try to divert this.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

Vote Lynch TAC
I go well with TAC and Finalbeta so far, but with this post you gave me stomach pain. Who is not following your decision is suspicious? What does make you so trustworthy here? Because you are the loudest? I didn’t saw any spectacular positiv here so far from you.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So whosoever is townie will do what I said.....only scums will try to divert this.
You put a lot of pressure on townies for being a townie by yourself. You expect the people to trust you just because you put pressure on them, that’s not how this is going to work. As far as I followed your thoughts with tac and beta, as much you make yourself suspicious by being so loud. It is kinda like beta, you put yourself in the middle of the game, gonna pretend to be the lead.
One of the first things you learn in mafia:
Don’t trust the people who claim to be trustworthy.

Reborn

I go well with TAC and Finalbeta so far, but with this post you gave me stomach pain. Who is not following your decision is suspicious? What does make you so trustworthy here? Because you are the loudest? I didn’t saw any spectacular positiv here so far from you.
You are as baka as Luffy..

Scums would play smart like Robin and would try to divert votes to avoid majority Lynch..this works in their favor just like yesterday when we didn't vote and at night we lost flower

This set up is majority Lynch which means we need majority of us to cast vote.... I need to get townie together to vote....you like my way of doing things or not is not my concern..
Pressure tactics doesn't work with courtesy and mannerism...

You don't believe me then you skipped whole flower vs reborn agruement... whatever I said today is totally backed with evidence and totally engaged into scum hunting exploring every single one of you....you are the last person to say that I haven't done anything positive when you yourself haven't contributed at all....j

ust because I put as sus doesn't mean that you are scum and there is no need to come at me. So instead of taking your anger over me, contribute instead of diverting the game.

So put your ego aside and just do it...and, yeah sorry if you mind my way of doing things but I have to ensure that we all vote with consensus

Status
Not open for further replies.