[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I should be able to understand the majority of this. I'm embarrassed to admit that I have 65+ hours on Town of Salem, I hope this helps my brain function throughout this. :catcry:
Its similar to Town but a bit different as well, there's no defense after everyone decides to lynch someone, you just get lynched once majority reaches, also its generally more screwy when it comes to roles. Role Madness at least means all should have abilities, otherwise in mafia you get vanilla townies and it means day phase is WAY more important that night phase, still is in mafia but in role madness at least everyone gets to do something during the night.

Its similar to Town but a bit different as well, there's no defense after everyone decides to lynch someone, you just get lynched once majority reaches, also its generally more screwy when it comes to roles. Role Madness at least means all should have abilities, otherwise in mafia you get vanilla townies and it means day phase is WAY more important that night phase, still is in mafia but in role madness at least everyone gets to do something during the night.
Ahh ok, so essentially everyone has a night role and there are no roles that apply during the day?

Ahh ok, so essentially everyone has a night role and there are no roles that apply during the day?
Well, not necessarily true. There could be a role that has a day action or a night action or for some more powerful roles, 2 abilities. It does have some bastard mechanics so its possible. But for the most part most roles will have night actions. Day actions are generally few and far between.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I see...what are these bastard mechanics possibly? Anyone wanna reference me some old ones? Im used to playing regular mafia :catblush:
bastard can mean a mechanic that is not outdone by other mechanics

the most popular one is a jester role, a role that wins when lynched because it literally throws back town, even when towns strongest weapon is the lynch, taking away this weapon is considered bastard for example

as celestia mentioned town bus drivers can often be considered bad for town and thus such roles can be considered bastard

also alot of RNG mechanics or other host influence for the balance are considered bastard

also for the setup: it is clear we play the SS (Soul Society) arc, So Ichigo and team are mafia, Aizen and Rukia thirds.
So 10v1v1v13 is something I can imagine.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
True but flavour gives us an idea of what sort of layout we might have here. We have the people trying to rescue rukia, those trying to execute her and others who during this time have their own agenda which indicates where they'll lean to when it comes to how those players will side.
I agree too, but whatever
We are allowed to shadily infodump, and with that we know we play the Soul Society arc.

So I think Rukia here could be a mafia aligned survivor.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yes they can. A mod can partially modify a role or even entirely to confuse the game. There's even a possibility the mod sends fake Role PMs to the players or some.
I doubt it's the case here, but yeah such things happen in bastard games. I just think there are some slight bastard mechanics to consider. Like alignment changes and RNG factors.

Who is the mafia in this one?
I mean as in soul reapers, Arrancar, Quincies, etc?
i think ichigo and his friend's would be town but who are on the mafia side?
And other than mafia do we have 3rd party roles?

Oh yeah btw...

Rukia is being held captive.
Then captains and others are the mafia....
Ichigo and his friends are Townies.... i think Urahara i think forgot the old captain guy who was living on earth and helped ichigo get into soul society during rescue Rukia arc.... That guy and Yoruichi Sama are the part of town too i think along with few others.... who i am not able to remember...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh yeah btw...

Rukia is being held captive.
Best girl needs to be rescued!
Who is the mafia in this one?
I mean as in soul reapers, Arrancar, Quincies, etc?
i think ichigo and his friend's would be town but who are on the mafia side?
And other than mafia do we have 3rd party roles?
Probably Aizen, Gin and Tosen. 3 Maf. Then Rukia and maybe Ichigo as Indies.

Status
Not open for further replies.