[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is my first time playing mafia on a forum and I have played mafia only a couple times irl. It's very different compared to this, so most of the time I'm unsure on how to respond and point out inconsistencies because of the rules being different. So I've been observing how other people have been responding to get a grasp on how to play this properly since its very different to what i've played. Thats why im coming off as playing safe. Im just asking questions that help me understand more about this.

For my reads, I've asked Cel a couple of questions which went unanswered and tried pointing that out to them again for cel to just unanswer again. Im partial to agree with the possibility of TAC acting weird before their modkill, however it does put Cel under my sus list due to TAC accusing them as being possible scum before the modkill, which I would assume him trying to point out too much info resulted in the modkill.

Cel did state that they didn't have time to answer my questions but has yet to reply since, which was quite a while ago.
Yeah I noticed that ces didn't answer your questions.
I'll summrise the game so far.

DP1: Major argument was b/w Red and TAC about the setup of the game. More spsfically if Ryoka, the faction that is supposed to save Rukia from execution, is a townie faction along with Shinigmai, the faction that wants Rukia dead and is the faction confimred by mod to be town. TAC was arguing that Ryoka is a townie faction while Red argued counter that. This is what mostly defined the first DP. It ended in a Finalbeta lynch for reasons I cannot understand.
Vote Count for Eod 1:
DP 2: Major argument here was about TAC's shade at Cel, depite him activly voting for Rej. Red was the main activist for Cel's lynch, yet the over welming majority voted Rej out. Reason being was that he was playing very lackluster and lazy. Jumping from wagon to wagon, and hardly defending any aligations sent at him. In his defence- when asked about his play he stated he wasnt in his best shape (I assume mentally).
DP 3: Now. The debate on wether to vote Cel continues.

**Note: take this info with a grain of salt. I have a personal distaste atm for Denim
Apart from ces do you have any else sus? What you think of krog?

@Denim Also, I looked into ces Post few Times. There is nothing much except two things

1)not active scum hunting and open like you,me and red

2)she has nothing much on rej yet yesterday after your post and after I started raising sus on her she immediate agreed with your arguments and later casted vote on rej.

And, frankly speaking we really are heading nowhere with lack of info and high level of inactivity going on.

My reads:
Cel - scum due to TAC's post. I just doesn't make sense to me for mafia to do a stunt like that. And anyone who argues otherwise is clearly just hard defending Cel.

Denim- he argues with relentless pursuit that Cel isn't scum. Pointing out that TAC could be scum. The problem with his reasoning is that:
1) What would scum gain from this suicide attempt? (they got mod-killed for their suspicion on Cel)
2) Denim was the same player who actually supported TAc's theory that Ryoka were town. What this means is that he actually supported TAC (at the very least town read him), yet when TAC suspected Cel, he instantly resists any idea that TAC could be right.

MDL - Finalbeta was onto something with this suspicion. Same as TAC. This player has said questionable things that clearly show his alignment toward Ryoka or even third party. His low posting as well (which I don't want to use as my major suspicion but cannot be ignored) that seems like he is only posting to count but not actually posting to help the game any further.

Everyone else is town read, because I think there are 3 scums this game. (there may be more but I'm only willing to focus on these three atm)

@Monkey D. Luffy give me your reads. Also, tell me why we shouldn't Lynch you based on beta arguments???
i have no reads.
And i dont have a good reason to give as to why you shouldn't lynch me.
But after lynching me if you see that you loose a townie once again then please do use brain properly.

D

Dragomir

My reads:
Cel - scum due to TAC's post. I just doesn't make sense to me for mafia to do a stunt like that. And anyone who argues otherwise is clearly just hard defending Cel.

Denim- he argues with relentless pursuit that Cel isn't scum. Pointing out that TAC could be scum. The problem with his reasoning is that:
1) What would scum gain from this suicide attempt? (they got mod-killed for their suspicion on Cel)
2) Denim was the same player who actually supported TAc's theory that Ryoka were town. What this means is that he actually supported TAC (at the very least town read him), yet when TAC suspected Cel, he instantly resists any idea that TAC could be right.

MDL - Finalbeta was onto something with this suspicion. Same as TAC. This player has said questionable things that clearly show his alignment toward Ryoka or even third party. His low posting as well (which I don't want to use as my major suspicion but cannot be ignored) that seems like he is only posting to count but not actually posting to help the game any further.

Everyone else is town read, because I think there are 3 scums this game. (there may be more but I'm only willing to focus on these three atm)
You're misunderstanding my posts. I said that TAC could be scum but I never said I believed he was. TAC's alignment has nothing to do with my defense on Celestia. @Reborn I'ma get back to you in a bit.

D

Dragomir

Also, I didn't resist any idea that TAC was right. Celestia could be scum, but not for the ridiculous theory that you and Reborn both believe in.

Jesus goddamn Christ, how did you misread my posts so badly?

Reborn

i have no reads.
And i dont have a good reason to give as to why you shouldn't lynch me.
But after lynching me if you see that you loose a townie once again then please do use brain properly.
This isn't helping much.

Is this your first game?

Also, I didn't resist any idea that TAC was right. Celestia could be scum, but not for the ridiculous theory that you and Reborn both believe in.

Calling our reads ridiculous won't do any good.

And, why you getting so agitated?

Reborn

Did you never see me play on OJ before?
I started playing Mafia after joining Worst gen so no...

And, if you have played game before then you know how important reads are?

If you think you are townie then your best strategy should be to help us catch scums and not to stay away especially when we already lost 5 confirmed townies

I started playing Mafia after joining Worst gen so no...

And, if you have played game before then you know how important reads are?

If you think you are townie then your best strategy should be to help us catch scums and not to stay away especially when we already lost 5 confirmed townies
i was always bad with reads on OJ too....
I am Monkey D.Luffy from OJ..... people from OJ might know me

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I looked at some of the earlier posts, during the debate on game setup I believe Monkey-Chan gave himself away. He might be experienced and used such a tactic to set this specific trap, but I doubt it.

Reborn tried to buddy up to me when I said I just jumped into the game blind with no prior experience or strategic knowledge. Not really conclusive, but since I don't see much more threads to pull on, I'm susing him cause that was fo sho some scummy behaviour.

Will probably go back to his posts to collect more intel later.

But for now, I'm more certain @MonkeyD.Luffy is scum. If I vote a fellow townie out I'll be sad, especially with such as awesome avy of Luffy. But here we go
Vote Lynch MDL @Flower

I looked at some of the earlier posts, during the debate on game setup I believe Monkey-Chan gave himself away. He might be experienced and used such a tactic to set this specific trap, but I doubt it.

Reborn tried to buddy up to me when I said I just jumped into the game blind with no prior experience or strategic knowledge. Not really conclusive, but since I don't see much more threads to pull on, I'm susing him cause that was fo sho some scummy behaviour.

Will probably go back to his posts to collect more intel later.

But for now, I'm more certain @MonkeyD.Luffy is scum. If I vote a fellow townie out I'll be sad, especially with such as awesome avy of Luffy. But here we go
Vote Lynch MDL @Flower
Well you are wrong...

You're misunderstanding my posts. I said that TAC could be scum but I never said I believed he was. TAC's alignment has nothing to do with my defense on Celestia. @Reborn I'ma get back to you in a bit.
You're misunderstanding my posts. I said that TAC could be scum but I never said I believed he was.
Reborn could be scum, be I don't believe he is.
Red could be scum, but I don't believe she is.
Akai could be scum, but I don't believe he is.

This is the same as saying I don't think they are scum. Which is precisely why I'm accusing you.

TAC's alignment has nothing to do with my defense on Celestia.
So if TAC was *confirmed* town right, lets say he was confirmed. And he shaded Cel then the die of mod-kill just a few posts later, this would not influence your read at all? You would still be 100% sure Cel isn't scum right?

Really! You don't resist that TAC was right? Where in any of your posts do you express this idea? You have so far only shot down any idea that he was. And my ridiculous theory that he is town who had invested Cel makes the most sense compared to any other out there. The fact that you cant compose another theory with more sense yet just relentlessly deny mine makes you a bit suspicious in my eyes.

D

Dragomir

So if TAC was *confirmed* town right, lets say he was confirmed. And he shaded Cel then the die of mod-kill just a few posts later, this would not influence your read at all? You would still be 100% sure Cel isn't scum right?
Yes, it would influence my read and I'd start taking your theories more seriously but right now he isn't confirmed anything. I have no reason to go after a hypothetical. Also, quote me where I said that I'm 100% sure that Cel isn't scum or is town.
Really! You don't resist that TAC was right? Where in any of your posts do you express this idea? You have so far only shot down any idea that he was. And my ridiculous theory that he is town who had invested Cel makes the most sense compared to any other out there. The fact that you cant compose another theory with more sense yet just relentlessly deny mine makes you a bit suspicious in my eyes.
I disagree on your theory making the most sense. What does imo is a post restriction. Yes, I made a whole post shooting that one down too but if I really had to pick one, it'd be that one. Your tinfoil doesn't add up with the inconsistencies TAC had. It doesn't add up with the random mod-kill. What kinda cop puts their guilty result in a neutral read? What kinda cop doesn't make any effort to get their target lynched but instead votes for somebody and only makes random remarks about said target being scum? Lastly, in which post at all did TAC info dump or make slippy role claim? Cause not one post has he done such to warrant the mod-kill. Come on Red, shit ain't fucking adding up. How do you expect me to take that tinfoil seriously with all these things against it?

About the post restriction, it matches up with the mod-kill as such punishments can be made for not doing your PR in each post but my little problem is that he had 1/3 of his posts where he didn't talk about Celestia at all. That either means, he sucks at following his restriction or Celestia wasn't actually his restriction. What do you think?

Yes, it would influence my read and I'd start taking your theories more seriously but right now he isn't confirmed anything. I have no reason to go after a hypothetical. Also, quote me where I said that I'm 100% sure that Cel isn't scum or is town.
The point of this was to disprove your statement that TAC's alignment didn't influence you read. It does as you have confirmed.

I disagree on your theory making the most sense. What does imo is a post restriction. Yes, I made a whole post shooting that one down too but if I really had to pick one, it'd be that one. Your tinfoil doesn't add up with the inconsistencies TAC had. It doesn't add up with the random mod-kill. What kinda cop puts their guilty result in a neutral read? What kinda cop doesn't make any effort to get their target lynched but instead votes for somebody and only makes random remarks about said target being scum? Lastly, in which post at all did TAC info dump or make slippy role claim? Cause not one post has he done such to warrant the mod-kill. Come on Red, shit ain't fucking adding up. How do you expect me to take that tinfoil seriously with all these things against it?

About the post restriction, it matches up with the mod-kill as such punishments can be made for not doing your PR in each post but my little problem is that he had 1/3 of his posts where he didn't talk about Celestia at all. That either means, he sucks at following his restriction or Celestia wasn't actually his restriction. What do you think?
Okay. So yea your right about that. The inconsistencies as of why TAC didnt vote Cel is one main thing that shoots down my theory. But one thing that alarms me no matter how many times I look at it, is that he knew he was inconsistent.
Here he states it bright as day:
We should always go with inconsistencies, especially in the span of a day, though.

Much like my inconsistency with susing that evil person known as Celestia, but voting Rej.
Tell me what does this mean! Cause right after this he gets mod killed.

Your theory of post restriction makes sense, but it lacks one thing: what was he post restricted of?
- Did he have to stay inconsistent?
- was he restricted from voting Cel?!

Overall your idea of a post restriction doesn't shut down my theory but instead adds to it. What if he did invest Cel but was then put on a post restriction after investigating Cel?

C

Celestia

Bruh u guys only prove is what if theory ?
If he investigated me why not put me in scum range at the start of phase instead of putting me unsure also not voting me etc ..

Idc this is nonsense we already have talked about it last day but you keep on tunnelling and pushing this nonsense and derailing the day

Status
Not open for further replies.