[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Is such thing possible?

And, can it lead to mod kill? Because that would be too harsh for PR
For a game with bastard mechanics, I don't see why not. Wouldn't it fit as bastard mechanic?

Nah, not really. Mod-kills are a lot of times the ultimate punishment for not doing your PR. Most hosts do it after a certain amount of posts that don't contain the PR.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
For a game with bastard mechanics, I don't see why not. Wouldn't it fit as bastard mechanic?

Nah, not really. Mod-kills are a lot of times the ultimate punishment for not doing your PR. Most hosts do it after a certain amount of posts that don't contain the PR.
But what action could trigger the pr?

I read his posts And there is nothing different he said that could reflect this behavior.

Since you understand this well then can you quote his post reflecting so

I am getting more and more confuse with tac shit....

D

Dragomir

But what action could trigger the pr?

I read his posts And there is nothing different he said that could reflect this behavior.

Since you understand this well then can you quote his post reflecting so

I am getting more and more confuse with tac shit....
His own night action dude.

Ok all u guys do is observe can u help town more and tell me if your observations
Why u think Reborn is scum in your eyes ?

What were the questions?
Also after voting I wasn't online and couldn't answer anyway u act like ppl don't have lives outside mafia
And is that the only thing u gonna contribute to the game ??
What's with all of u and "observing" trying to slip under the radar ??
:kaidowhat:
Im not gonna ask a 3rd time, also you were online after both occasions I brought up said questions and posted more than a few times after.

I've posted my read which was you being a possible scum to the reason that TAC hadn't posted anything that was remotely involved with you and being scum the day before he got the modkill right after he was hinting at you being sus of scum, which is really odd to me. I do agree with Kog that there is a possibility that he could be controlled to say those things about you, however he could've also been controlled to lynch Rej.

I don't get the modkill but the difference between how he was posting about rej and how he was posting about Cel could be him trying to drop a hint about how his posts where being controlled.
I've answered your last question in the quote.

This is my first time playing mafia on a forum and I have played mafia only a couple times irl. It's very different compared to this, so most of the time I'm unsure on how to respond and point out inconsistencies because of the rules being different. So I've been observing how other people have been responding to get a grasp on how to play this properly since its very different to what i've played. Thats why im coming off as playing safe. Im just asking questions that help me understand more about this.
I'd rather be safer than sorry.

Vote Lynch Celestia @Flower

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
He never made anyanything worthy to read also he voted rej and like I said i think some scums were on Rej train cuz I think mdl is scum and no way they voting their buddy and there was like 2 side lynches

So like by going with the numbers that is safe to assume at this point considering we have like 4 potential scums that they voted here and there or didn't vote too

I am just narrowing down ppl and who i think is the most sus

Also kiwi u subbed I have yet to see something that can point out to u being town
I see your point about scums on the Rej train but I'm not convinced that there were no scums on MDL's lynch. If we go by your theory and assume that MDL is a scum too, it's not out of question that scums see that they have enough numbers to push for Lynch Rej while keeping some on MDL .

But all that to say, I do agree that I think there is value in examining the list of people who voted Rej...

I left u and akai cuz I am more town lean on u and i was talking that post about ppl who voted mdl

Girl I know my role ofc I would be confident also idgaf why he was modkilled for all we know he could have slipped and said something but it was deleted? ? Has anyone who was there sure they witnessed every damn minute before he got mod killed ?

Going after just weak reason is gonna hurt town more
And u all focusing on me ok u say I am scum u would think I am the only scum here ?? Hello trying to catch other scums? ?

You all derailing the day with these stuff we don't know why he was mod killed and I am not gonna get the blame and yes I think this is a slight angelshooting instead of finding stuff that actually back up why u think I am scum u are using excuses as someone got mod killed this thing isn't relevant for the game he got mod killed so u should move on not continue to ask stuff about it and make assumptions
I don't understand why you dont think it's worthwhile to look into why TAC was modkilled. This is a crucial mystery especially since his info was not disclosed

The two mysteries in this modkill is why did he vote Rej yet was so confident that you are scum. The other one is what part of his post triggerred the mod kill. And in both questions, it relates to you. I think we shouldn't just set this aside when this is a blatant clue. The fact that you are trying to redirect this as angleshooting and make it seem less important is scummy.

For now, I'm putting my vote on Celestia but thank you @All_Red for the summary and the help. It's deffo important to look into MDL too because a slip shouldn't be ignored either

Vote Lynch Celestia @Flower

Yeah I noticed that ces didn't answer your questions.

Apart from ces do you have any else sus? What you think of krog?
I think the only other person that is brought up as sus to me rn is MDL, for his slip up and lynching with not much of reason, but the slip up could just be himself believing in his thoughts on the story and tying them together with the roles.

He could be Scum or just saying stuff and lynching due to how he's played before as he's stated, which is a dumb way imo.

I don't know about Krog, but I do agree with their Idea that TAC could've been controlled possibly to say those things on Ces, however he could've also been controlled to vote lynch. Idk about certain mechanics from the other forum mafia games, but In town of salem I believed there was a similar role in one of their game variants.

i have no reads.
And i dont have a good reason to give as to why you shouldn't lynch me.
But after lynching me if you see that you loose a townie once again then please do use brain properly.
This isn't a good look to me, I can't tell if this is how you play truly or you just don't really care about what happens to you much.

Reborn

@All_Red good work in building ces case

It seems taking ces out was right choice not only because she was scum but also because we have seen a departure from two kill attempts at night on first two nights to only one kill attempt last night.

Another good thing is scums missed two consecutive kills at night....

Now, I don't want to waste much time. I picked tac having something on ces and it turned out right.

And, I have quite a scummy read on krog who played

1)not openly

2)very safely

3)not leak of info from his post and all his replies were balanced

4)no scum hunting

5)no voting so far

So, I will go with him..... though denim yesterday behavior was off ande MDL had a slip and isn't contributive.. but I feel krogo is totally not transparent.

Vote Lynch krogothwolf

@All_Red good work in building ces case

It seems taking ces out was right choice not only because she was scum but also because we have seen a departure from two kill attempts at night on first two nights to only one kill attempt last night.

Another good thing is scums missed two consecutive kills at night....

Now, I don't want to waste much time. I picked tac having something on ces and it turned out right.

And, I have quite a scummy read on krog who played

1)not openly

2)very safely

3)not leak of info from his post and all his replies were balanced

4)no scum hunting

5)no voting so far

So, I will go with him..... though denim yesterday behavior was off ande MDL had a slip and isn't contributive.. but I feel krogo is totally not transparent.

Vote Lynch krogothwolf
MDL is best lynch. We have a clear slip from him. Compared to Krog. Not to mention killing MDL will acually help confirm if TAC was mafia or town. We know for a fact that he is not 3rd party but we don't know for sure if he is mafia or town.

My hypothosis is that, he is scum who caught Cel. Why scum? Simply becuase of his theory from day 1. I'm still clinging to the idea that Ryoka are mafia and Aizen is 3rd party. So by that line of reasoning, I'm assuming that if we eliminate those who sympathized with his theory day 1, we can confirm if he truly was town or scum.
**Note: all that died so far have all been nonsympathasizers of his theory

The two people I'm talking about are:
MDL
Denim

If MDL is scum then I'll vote for Denim next. If not, then I'll reconsider my reads.

Vote Lynch@ MDL @ Flower

Reborn

MDL is best lynch. We have a clear slip from him. Compared to Krog. Not to mention killing MDL will acually help confirm if TAC was mafia or town. We know for a fact that he is not 3rd party but we don't know for sure if he is mafia or town.

My hypothosis is that, he is scum who caught Cel. Why scum? Simply becuase of his theory from day 1. I'm still clinging to the idea that Ryoka are mafia and Aizen is 3rd party. So by that line of reasoning, I'm assuming that if we eliminate those who sympathized with his theory day 1, we can confirm if he truly was town or scum.
**Note: all that died so far have all been nonsympathasizers of his theory

The two people I'm talking about are:
MDL
Denim

If MDL is scum then I'll vote for Denim next. If not, then I'll reconsider my reads.

Vote Lynch@ MDL @ Flower
We haven't caught any mafia...this set up could could have 2-4 Mafia...

Now I have townie read on you, @Jack and @Akai2 .

I am neutral regarding @Kiwipom because we can't judge her gameplay based on NW.

So it's leave us with krog, denim and MDL.

Now if tac is Mafia who caught ces then denim defending ces doesnt make sense because mafia can chat and denim would have known about her and would definitely tried to Lynch her as ces was third party.

If tac is townie then again denim defending ces doesn't make sense until denim himself belong to third party....

So it's krog and MDL...

So I want to know how MDL Lynch can reflect where denim stands?

Status
Not open for further replies.