Controversial Gear 5 doesnt have this aura, im sorry

I can't agree with you man. Doffy> every akatsuki character. Akatsuki has own hype for sure, but in the end their goals remain shit. One Piece villains at the very least have realistic goals that are understanble for all terms and forms.
You cant use One Piece and "realistic" in the same sentence.
Bruh, Doffy's goal was to go against World Nobles. But the thing he was doing was exactly the same.
Plus, Aokiji almost killed him, so to get to World Nobles he had to face marines first, but as I said, he would have been killed right there.
His goal should have been followed up by Kaido, who wanted to start a war (Doffy was underling of Kaido).
What happened to Kaido? Dropped in the magma because Oda had no other option.
What happened to Big Mom? Her entire crew? Nah man, you cant make this shit up! Where tf are BMP?

One Piece villains are shallow and restricted to one Island (narration boxes dont mean shit, if things dont happen on panel).
Obito/Madara had one goal and they achieved it with Infinite Tsukoyomi.
Let's not go into this rabbit hole. BB has the potential to be a better villain, same for Imu, but we will have to wait for that.

You cant use One Piece and "realistic" in the same sentence.
Bruh, Doffy's goal was to go against World Nobles. But the thing he was doing was exactly the same.
Plus, Aokiji almost killed him, so to get to World Nobles he had to face marines first, but as I said, he would have been killed right there.
His goal should have been followed up by Kaido, who wanted to start a war (Doffy was underling of Kaido).
What happened to Kaido? Dropped in the magma because Oda had no other option.
What happened to Big Mom? Her entire crew? Nah man, you cant make this shit up! Where tf are BMP?

One Piece villains are shallow and restricted to one Island (narration boxes dont mean shit, if things dont happen on panel).
Obito/Madara had one goal and they achieved it with Infinite Tsukoyomi.
Let's not go into this rabbit hole. BB has the potential to be a better villain, same for Imu, but we will have to wait for that.
Well you say that One Piece villains restricted to one island? But bro, Naruto villains almost all was defeated near Konoha. Mostly all of them was done in forest. SO idk about what you are complaining in part that OP villains are restricted to one specific location.

Now talking about Akatsuki, they was restricted to be defeated one max two in one arc, without any replacing so we always knew that number of villains is falling. While in One Piece we have Akainu who replaced admirals, we have Shibukai who was replaced after time skip by Law, Buggy, or Crorodile who was replaced by Teach. While in Egghead island we get info that whole Shibukai system was replaced by SSG. That is world building and this is serious shit unlike Naruto.

Now speaking about villains, you say that villain was restricted by one arc, but what about Lucci? Crocodile? Akainu? Aokiji? Kizaru? They are not restricted, and for example didn't became just a tool, he is still an enemy for Straw Hats.

Now when we tallk about characters like Akutsuki and Doffy, yes ONE PIECE villains GOALS ARE REALISTIC and have much more sence. Lets analyz some villains from Naruto:

1. Gaara was lonely, even when he have his brother and sister near him. His goal was too killing others. Why? Because he was lonely;

2. Pain wanted to create a mass destruction weapon and use it to kill billions of people to create a world peace for a several decades. Also he losed his mind when his friend died on his eyes;

3. Obito...was horrible villain and he wanted to create a dream world, because reality was bad for him. For that he killed so many people that you can't even count;

4. Madara decided to ignore fact that Hashirama was his friend and believe in some shit written on ancient language. For that he betrayed his own family, his clan, his friend, just to feel that he is chosen one;

5.Itachi not only killed own family for the sake of goverment, that was shitty, but he also broke his brother mind, turn him into crazy guy who wants only venguance and hate everything in the world. To be honest I don't understand why he save Sasuke's life, but broke him for own justice? Risking that Sasuke will one day learn the truth, case Madara helped him, and was able to tell everything to Sasuke;

6. Sasuke well, I'm not sure where I have to start, from moment when he tried to kill Naruto before timeskip? Or maybe first meeting after time skip? Or maybe his decision to kill every living beign in the village? Or maybe his revolution?

Now let's talk about Akatsuki: we learned that group of S rank wanted Ninja gathered together to achieve one crazy goal. Explanation of Akatsuki goal changed few times in the story. For what reason Sasori, Orochimaru, Deidara, Hidan and Kakuzu joined this organization, that no one even know? In One Piece we got scene where BB invited Kuzan. And we know for sure that Kuzan have own goal. If people achieve their goals, they could form alliance. This is realistic perspective. Why people should unite, if goal is just stupid?

Again, Each villain in One Piece have reaslic goal:

Doffy wanted to became a King, than somehow he planned to gain immortality, became a pirate king and in the end King of the World.

Crocodile wanted to became a Ruler of Arabasta and then use weapon Pluton to defeat Whitebeard

Kaido wasn't really great antagonist, case his goal was not really big: He desired to die in big battle;

Akainu became fleet admiral to destroy anarchy and piracy

Ceaser wanted to became a greatest scientist

Bellamy wanted just to be cool, and join Doffy's crew

Lucci wanted just to do his job

Now, if we talk about characters specificaly, One Piece has own great character that I believe better than any Naruto characters:

1. Whitebeard - this man was legend for the good reason;

2. Ivankov- people could dislike him, but his charism, his believe are innormal, he never doubts in anything, even when he faced Akainu, his smile never go away;

3. Akainu - cruel monster that could burn thousends to save a million. He despite evil in all terms and forms, and with that he became evil himself;

4. Dr. Hirurc - this man is absolute chad, he was ready to die, to save his country, and died without even feeling hatred;

5.Teach - for now we don't know much about his backstory: but he planned first half of this story, case whole pre-time skip story is about him achieving his own goals. He is crazy...but he believe in his own destiny.

Now show me any villain that wanted to kill billions to save the world? Or show me any villain that wanted to create ethernal dream for whole world. Villains goals are realistic and understanble.
Post automatically merged:

Look at this beautiful map. Look at all those reds. Can barely see any baby blue. Where are you baby blue?

HAHA nice story especially about One Punch man

Cope and cry all you want your opinion doesn't matter at all.

Lmao anyone who thinks Narto is even 1% close to One Piece is a joke.
Gear 5 is intrinsically connected to the main themes of the story. It just connects so well with Luffy's character and to what his journey is truly about. I like Naruto a lot, I like DBZ a lot, but the transformations in those shows (as cool as they are) don't serve a narrative purpose to the same level as gear 5th does.

Last edited:
There are hundreds of fanarts of G5 that should do it justice and the overall design isnt even my point ( which naruto still mostly shits on Luffy )
Lol, seriously. All Naruto forms are just auras added without any uniqueness just the auras that the TOEI keep on adding in recent wano anime. You, people, bash OP anime for excessive auras only to have orgasms for Naruto's excessive yellowish aura. And all Naruto spams is rasengan :milaugh:

If you want 'aura' just contact TOEI, they are 'good' at creating unnecessary 'auras' in anime.

Well you say that One Piece villains restricted to one island? But bro, Naruto villains almost all was defeated near Konoha. Mostly all of them was done in forest. SO idk about what you are complaining in part that OP villains are restricted to one specific location.

Now talking about Akatsuki, they was restricted to be defeated one max two in one arc, without any replacing so we always knew that number of villains is falling. While in One Piece we have Akainu who replaced admirals, we have Shibukai who was replaced after time skip by Law, Buggy, or Crorodile who was replaced by Teach. While in Egghead island we get info that whole Shibukai system was replaced by SSG. That is world building and this is serious shit unlike Naruto.

Now speaking about villains, you say that villain was restricted by one arc, but what about Lucci? Crocodile? Akainu? Aokiji? Kizaru? They are not restricted, and for example didn't became just a tool, he is still an enemy for Straw Hats.

Now when we tallk about characters like Akutsuki and Doffy, yes ONE PIECE villains GOALS ARE REALISTIC and have much more sence. Lets analyz some villains from Naruto:

1. Gaara was lonely, even when he have his brother and sister near him. His goal was too killing others. Why? Because he was lonely;

2. Pain wanted to create a mass destruction weapon and use it to kill billions of people to create a world peace for a several decades. Also he losed his mind when his friend died on his eyes;

3. Obito...was horrible villain and he wanted to create a dream world, because reality was bad for him. For that he killed so many people that you can't even count;

4. Madara decided to ignore fact that Hashirama was his friend and believe in some shit written on ancient language. For that he betrayed his own family, his clan, his friend, just to feel that he is chosen one;

5.Itachi not only killed own family for the sake of goverment, that was shitty, but he also broke his brother mind, turn him into crazy guy who wants only venguance and hate everything in the world. To be honest I don't understand why he save Sasuke's life, but broke him for own justice? Risking that Sasuke will one day learn the truth, case Madara helped him, and was able to tell everything to Sasuke;

6. Sasuke well, I'm not sure where I have to start, from moment when he tried to kill Naruto before timeskip? Or maybe first meeting after time skip? Or maybe his decision to kill every living beign in the village? Or maybe his revolution?

Now let's talk about Akatsuki: we learned that group of S rank wanted Ninja gathered together to achieve one crazy goal. Explanation of Akatsuki goal changed few times in the story. For what reason Sasori, Orochimaru, Deidara, Hidan and Kakuzu joined this organization, that no one even know? In One Piece we got scene where BB invited Kuzan. And we know for sure that Kuzan have own goal. If people achieve their goals, they could form alliance. This is realistic perspective. Why people should unite, if goal is just stupid?

Again, Each villain in One Piece have reaslic goal:

Doffy wanted to became a King, than somehow he planned to gain immortality, became a pirate king and in the end King of the World.

Crocodile wanted to became a Ruler of Arabasta and then use weapon Pluton to defeat Whitebeard

Kaido wasn't really great antagonist, case his goal was not really big: He desired to die in big battle;

Akainu became fleet admiral to destroy anarchy and piracy

Ceaser wanted to became a greatest scientist

Bellamy wanted just to be cool, and join Doffy's crew

Lucci wanted just to do his job

Now, if we talk about characters specificaly, One Piece has own great character that I believe better than any Naruto characters:

1. Whitebeard - this man was legend for the good reason;

2. Ivankov- people could dislike him, but his charism, his believe are innormal, he never doubts in anything, even when he faced Akainu, his smile never go away;

3. Akainu - cruel monster that could burn thousends to save a million. He despite evil in all terms and forms, and with that he became evil himself;

4. Dr. Hirurc - this man is absolute chad, he was ready to die, to save his country, and died without even feeling hatred;

5.Teach - for now we don't know much about his backstory: but he planned first half of this story, case whole pre-time skip story is about him achieving his own goals. He is crazy...but he believe in his own destiny.

Now show me any villain that wanted to kill billions to save the world? Or show me any villain that wanted to create ethernal dream for whole world. Villains goals are realistic and understanble.

HAHA nice story especially about One Punch man
You are talking BS bro,
Lucci a villain? He is a friend now.
Kaido and Big Mom were the main antagonist.
The story is about Yonkous.

Yet, Oda took a U turn and sidelined them.
Ironically, the guys who defeated them also got steamrolled in next few chapters.

The things you said about Madara and others, about killing billions of people. Yes, villains are supposed to have that twisted mentality. Why Joker from Batman is considered a great villain?

Whitebeard also didnt do shit when Kaido killed Oden. Why? Ummm aaah, eeehz because it would have resulted in casualties? Lol

Only good thing about One Piece is its narration boxes. Wait until you get a narration explaining what went down in egghead island. :finally: