General Chat

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Dolittle like Docteur Dolittle ?
Yes

That's me

Your avatar is an androgyn figure with a long face and long black hair.
That's Bucky

Your signature is beautiful Japanese ? With a medium-long face and long black hair.
It's Korean

Hashirama is a guy with long face and long black hair.
Harashima=/ Hashirama

I love Shachi in Tokyo Ghoul, wouldn't you love it too ?
No

PS

Is this a poem or something lol

Oooh, good question! I always believe I don’t care for individual singers until I actually think about it...

Off the top of my head, I’d say Sara Bareilles (inb4 all the gay jokes, her songs speak to anyone’s heart regardless of sexual orientation), Michael Buble (see previous comment), Aloe Blacc, Jack White, Nina Simone, Charlie Crockett, Dolly Parton, Dave Grohl, Haley Reinhart, Leon Bridges, Melody Gardot, and probably some more that currently escape me. I realize some of the aforementioned also/primarily play in bands, but I still enjoy their singing voice quite a bit.

What about you, big dawg?
You will find it funny but it's actually Freddie Mercury. All times at least. Queen made history everywhere.

Wrote in some detail above; just hate the corporate world and my complicity in the same, my supervisor is an overbearing bitch, my director is no better, and my coworkers are all shitty older women with whom I have nothing in common other than we’re all carbon-based life forms. I don’t get paid enough despite doing more work than everyone else on my team, they keep taking away any perks that make being here slightly tolerable, and I have to drive half an hour each day for all the privilege. Feels bad, man.
All jobs are fucking shit. I fucking hate mine, because they make you justify what you are doing on a daily basis even when given nothing to do. So I gotta make up shit just to keep my job, otherwise they think they don't need you. Thankfully most people there are either chill or incompetent who got forced into a bad company regimen because management copied other companies.

On the upside I like a lot of people I work with and get paid well. I figure that's as good as it's gonna get.

Been playing guitar on and off since I was 13, not good enough to hit an open mic but I can play a song once I know what chords are involved. What about you?
That's great!! I got back on piano for about a year now, after like, 10 years of absence... but I'm glad to be able to play again.. I'm currently learning Liszt's Romancero Espagnol right now, since January... and it's honestly the toughest piece I've ever tried to play (the final part of that piece is crazy!!) ,

I'm close to finishing it.. and I'm somewhere at 12:00, where you have to play leaps for 2 minutes straight; it's real hard, but enjoyable to play!!.. But my biggest concern is that I'm planning on recording my playing one day, but I tend to get so nervous and pressurized, even with just recording it.

Been wondering if anyone has some tips on how to overcome that.
This anxiety is something I've had for many years now, and just never goes away.

I'm also making my own arrangement for Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen... and my arrangement on that song is diabolically hard!! But looking at it now, I think I'm ready for it... but still haven't finished it. :p

I play the piano and violin, but sometimes I wish I had learnt the cello instead of the violin; I just love its lower range, and it suits the type of music I prefer listening to imo.
Wow, a violin!! :o I've been wanting to play violin for like, a long time, honestly...
I really love that instrument, and I've heard quite a lot of awesome pieces from violin. :)