General Chat

H

Homelander

Lol same here and funnily I had gathered 10,000 followers but I didn't care lol.

I honestly find the "anonymous" side of the Internet way more amusing for multiple reasons.
Yes , i befriended many of them . I befriended Sam Warthington during early days of Facebook before he became star in Avatar . He is very Aussie man to core haha .

H

Homelander

I use it for my job referral , most of my old alumini helped me in getting interview . I would say use it wisely .

Iam using Facebook for professional reason now though i have Linkedin account but HR are so damn cocky as hell they dont bother to read resume there.

I use it for my job referral , most of my old alumini helped me in getting interview . I would say use it wisely .

Iam using it for professional reason though i have Linkedin but HR are so damn cocky as hell they dont bother to read resume .
It can be useful as you can connect to people whom you knew in the past. these people may help you for nostalgia reasons.

H

Homelander

It can be useful as you can connect to people whom you knew in the past. these people may help you for nostalgia reasons.
Yes , people will help you if you end up getting layoff or in bad situation with the the company . I know many of my alumni helped me when i was laid off and i got job in 2 months . Thats how world works now if you dont have social connection its hard to get things done .

Yes , people will help you if you end up getting layoff or in bad situation with the the company . I know many of my alumni helped me when i was laid off and i got job in 2 months . Thats how world works now if you dont have social connection its hard to get things done .

That is true. I really need to work on this.

Just be careful about the images and pictures you get tagged in. You may not be the only one taking pictures of yourself and if someone tags you in something unprofessional or of questionable ethics, it can come back to bite you in the ass.