General Chat

Sharing some of my Favorite YouTube Videos: so many to mention...
- The Most Profound Moment in Gaming History: Part 1 & Part 2 by LogosSteve | Part 1 & Part 2 by Max Derrat
- Critical Close-up: Metal Gear Solid 2 by Super Bunnyhop
- Selection for Societal Sanity by Max Derrat
- MEMES - THE DNA OF THE SOUL by Max Derrat
- Devious Intent: Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake by Hero
- GENE - A Metal Gear Solid Retrospective by Max Derrat
- MEME - A Metal Gear Solid 2 Retrospective by Max Derrat
- Youtube Sold us out again What else is new? by It'sAGundam

My goodness Funimation's site is buggy trash, the marathon feature doesn't work on a laptop, nor the next button. I'm still within my 2 week free trial, and the only reason I signed up was to watch the newly released dub of OP without commercials. However, as of today episodes 601-628 should be dubbed and released, yet none are available still on the site. Seriously WTF.

Sharing some of my Favorite YouTube Videos: so many to mention...
- The Most Profound Moment in Gaming History: Part 1 & Part 2 by LogosSteve | Part 1 & Part 2 by Max Derrat
- Critical Close-up: Metal Gear Solid 2 by Super Bunnyhop
- Selection for Societal Sanity by Max Derrat
- MEMES - THE DNA OF THE SOUL by Max Derrat
- Devious Intent: Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake by Hero
- GENE - A Metal Gear Solid Retrospective by Max Derrat
- MEME - A Metal Gear Solid 2 Retrospective by Max Derrat
- Youtube Sold us out again What else is new? by It'sAGundam
My favourite YouTube videos are mostly TV series scenes that encite my neurons for how much I loved them.

I was recently going for a Big Bang Theory and Chicago Med rewatchs.

You forgot his corruption with Russia. Despite that, Trump has made unemployment the lowest it's ever been(if statistics are true), increases jobs, made the US energy independent, lowered taxes across the board(they increased like a mothafucker his first year though), cracked down on illegal immigration, passed Acts that greatly benefited the Black community and made Russia+North Korea chill out for now. The economy was on the rise but Coronavirus(plus his negligence), made the economy crash and burn. Right now it's on the rise with the timing of it being questioned.

Biden also showed lots of corruption with China with the Hunter Biden scandal. Under Obama, he allowed illegal immigration to flourish, taxes to greatly increase, said people wont lose their insurance which was a lie and very poor actions against ISIS(didnt know how to handle them) and war crimes. So much good, so much bad. You just cant win with this shit.
Post automatically merged:

:crocusuh:

Stupid conservative, liberal terrorist you are
@AL sama im sorry, here's my last 2 cents to this person

Economy, giving rich people tax cuts while not raising minimum wage, plus he had an inheritted econmoy, now economy is at it's worst and we're in a recession (thanks to Trump being negligent to Covid). Also increased deficit to 1 trillion dollars pre covid and we're obviously not getting rid of deficit or debt

Hunter Biden Scandal.... FAKE NEWS, im sorry you believe NY Post and Rudy fake news, no other media outlet was able to verify credibility of emails, that's why FB and Twitter removed NY Post and took the article down. There have been multiple investigations from house committes into Hunter Biden business dealings and apparent "They're spying on Trump" No wrong doing was found. Trump wanting to spy on Biden got him impeached.

Obamacare passed and more people got insurance, can you please tell me Trump's insurance plan @Jew D. Boy and I are dying to hear it. ACB is going to dismantle ACA/Obamacare

Obama was not a perfect president by any means and had a lot of errors during his presidency but by all means he is much better than Trump. Trump literally got endorsed by Al Quieda lol

Biden will be a much better president than Donald Trump

My favourite YouTube videos are mostly TV series scenes that encite my neurons for how much I loved them.

I was recently going for a Big Bang Theory and Chicago Med rewatchs.
I rather watch only Seinfeld and Friends, because these shows help me forget world’s shit, and they’re somehow relevant to our lives’ issues. I had a Netflix and Crunchyroll subscriptions for like years, and I watch YouTubers and politics more than these shitty networks.

I rather watch only Seinfeld and Friends, because these shows help me forget world’s shit, and they’re somehow relevant to our lives’ issues. I had a Netflix and Crunchyroll subscriptions for like years, and I watch YouTubers and politics more than these shitty networks.
I liked Friends a lot too.

When I was I kid I happened to watch Fonzie instead, not sure how many Fonzie fans are there on WG actually.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Despite that, Trump has made unemployment the lowest it's ever been(if statistics are true), increases jobs, made the US energy independent, lowered taxes across the board(they increased like a mothafucker his first year though), cracked down on illegal immigration, passed Acts that greatly benefited the Black community and made Russia+North Korea chill out for now. The economy was on the rise but Coronavirus(plus his negligence), made the economy crash and burn. Right now it's on the rise with the timing of it being questioned.
Can you show ANY proof for a single one of these things? The unemployment rate steadily decreased throughout Obama’s administration so I definitely wouldn’t credit Donnie for that, the economy is in shambles thanks to his total mishandling of the pandemic, and he hasn’t even created as many jobs as Obama did in his first three years (which themselves came after the Bush recession).
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-45827430

As far as illegal immigration, he’s achieved that through an incredible spread of hatred and white supremacy, is that something you believe should be celebrated? The most powerful man in the world let immigrant children die in cages...if this is Making America Great, then I’d rather be a terrible person. We stole this country from other people, and now we won’t let anyone else in, what a fucking embarrassment.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/03/02/how-border-apprehensions-ice-arrests-and-deportations-have-changed-under-trump/?amp=1

Don’t even get me started on the bit about black folks...if you really don’t think he’s a dipshit racist, then your eyes, ears, and brain are on permanent vacation. If you can still read, here’s this:
https://www.vox.com/21524499/what-trump-has-done-for-black-people
And this:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...-right-gang-trump-boosted-them-on-national-tv
And THIS:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-defends-2017-fine-people-comments-calls-robert/story?id=62653478
And we haven’t even gotten into the Central Park Five, his prejudicial policies for non-white tenants in his properties ranging back to the fucking 1970s, or any other horrible things he said and did before running for office.

Russia controls him with the pee tape and other kompromat, and North Korea’s leader is in a vegetative state, so again, if you consider those wins, I truly don’t know what to tell you. Y’all love citing YouTube videos from fringe sociopaths (or nothing at all!) and believe the biggest con man in American history over thousands of experts with cumulative centuries of experience and knowledge, but please, tell me why anyone should respect your wholly uninformed viewpoints.

Also, don’t misinterpret any of this as support for Biden or Hillary or any other mainstream Democrats. I only vote for them because Republicans haven’t done a single constructive thing for normal, non-wealthy people in my entire lifetime or before, and the other side is full of cowards rather than monsters. If I had my way, it’d be Sanders/other progressives all damn day.

Also also, @Ravagerblade thinking Wikipedia is unreliable but YouTube is trustworthy makes me laugh my fat Jewish ass off :milaugh::vistalaugh::ronalaugh:

Last edited:
Can you show ANY proof for a single one of these things? The unemployment rate steadily decreased throughout Obama’s administration so I definitely wouldn’t credit Donnie for that, the economy is in shambles thanks to his total mishandling of the pandemic, and he hasn’t even created as many jobs as Obama did in his first three years (which themselves came after the Bush recession).

As far as illegal immigration, he’s achieved that through an incredible spread of hatred and white supremacy, is that something you believe should be celebrated? The most powerful man in the world let immigrant children die in cages...if this is Making America Great, then I’d rather be a terrible person. We stole this country from other people, and now we won’t let anyone else in, what a fucking embarrassment.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/03/02/how-border-apprehensions-ice-arrests-and-deportations-have-changed-under-trump/?amp=1

Don’t even get me started on the bit about black folks...if you really don’t think he’s a dipshit racist, then your eyes, ears, and brain are on permanent vacation. If you can still read, here’s this:
And this:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...-right-gang-trump-boosted-them-on-national-tv
And THIS:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-defends-2017-fine-people-comments-calls-robert/story?id=62653478
And we haven’t even gotten into the Central Park Five, his prejudicial policies for non-white tenants in his properties ranging back to the fucking 1970s, or any other horrible things he said and did before running for office.

Russia controls him with the pee tape and other kompromat, and North Korea’s leader is in a vegetative state, so again, if you consider those wins, I truly don’t know what to tell you. Y’all love citing YouTube videos from fringe sociopaths (or nothing at all!) and believe the biggest con man in American history over thousands of experts with cumulative centuries of experience and knowledge, but please, tell me why anyone should respect your wholly uninformed viewpoints.

Also, don’t misinterpret any of this as support for Biden or Hillary or any other mainstream Democrats. I only vote for them because Republicans haven’t done a single constructive thing for normal, non-wealthy people in my entire lifetime or before, and the other side is full of cowards rather than monsters. If I had my way, it’d be Sanders/other progressives all damn day.

Also also, @Ravagerblade thinking Wikipedia is unreliable but YouTube is trustworthy makes me laugh my fat Jewish ass off :milaugh::vistalaugh::ronalaugh:
As a fellow Jewish man myself, I say Mazel Tov to you @Jew D. Boy

And this:
And THIS:

Thx for letting me know your again brainwashed.
Nancy Pelosi continues to not give a damn about sending out the relief package. Your just a blind sheep.
The fact you put 'trust' in the lying media is disgusting.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:smart:

Yeah, Jew D Boi only pretends to care about himself.
Republicans hold Israel up like it’s the only thing all Jews give a shit about, instead of a source of very conflicted feelings in our community about the morality of land ownership and the eternally pointless fight with Palestinians. Ravager watched a YouTube video from that race traitor Ben Shapiro, though, so I guess he’s a big fan of the Hebrews now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Republicans hold Israel up like it’s the only thing all Jews give a shit about, instead of a source of very conflicted feelings in our community about the morality of land ownership and the eternally pointless fight with Palestinians. Ravager watched a YouTube video from that race traitor Ben Shapiro, though, so I guess he’s a big fan of the Hebrews now.
Did it involve Ben’s hot sister? Those videos are my favorite.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Thx for letting me know your again brainwashed.
Nancy Pelosi continues to not give a damn about sending out the relief package. Your just a blind sheep.
The fact you put 'trust' in the lying media is disgusting.
You’re so, SO easy to disprove, man...does it hurt to be this fucking dumb??

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Your on the side that doesn't know what Coyotes are and go on twitter and bitch like little babies.

So you still believe Biden did nothing wrong? and you call me dumb? Jesus christ you need help.
So you, like, ACTUALLY can’t read...
Also, don’t misinterpret any of this as support for Biden
You have only brought up different things every time someone’s challenged you because you have NO way of defending any of these positions other than resorting to personal attacks, which is just pitiful. Save your judgments on my mental state, I don’t need advice from a complete lunatic 😘