Powers & Abilities General CoA Discussion - Basic & Advanced

The train carriage is made of wood.
Brook use his fruit to ennhance his swordsmanship to hurt the dragon. The one who cut him is Kinemon.
The panelling inside the train was wood, the exterior frame was all metal. Proven by the fact when Franky uses his bazooka on the train, the explosives weren't able to even dent the surface.
Also, the Wiki specifically mentions that TBone is able to cut metal trains and the same thing is written for Zoro that he was able to cut metal train.
Also, 1st CoA was necessary to cut steel and no hakiless swordsmen could do it, and Brook wasn't capable of it. Now that I prooved he did, it must be his DF...:suresure: Lmao, Brook's DF doesn't increase his DC. His power is to summon 'The chill of underworld' producing ice whenever he cuts someone. But 1st of all he should be able to cut that someone for his power to work. Also, I don't see how little bit of frost helps him cut steel..?? And whenever Brook uses his DF his sword starts steaming a bit, but if you check the panel where Brook cuts the Dragon, you'll see that he didn't use his powers, it was a simple slash.
So brook cut a living animal whose scales could be compared to the toughness of steel but isn’t steel lol I knew you had nothing
Post automatically merged:

Omg this is complete bullshit you’re literally writing paragraphs about a Japanese cartoon for kids. Anyone who isn’t against zoro knows that zoro used haki why would they use the same explanation twice Lmfaoo this is really sad man get a hobby or something
It was mentioned in the manga that the Dragon's scales were even tougher than steel. So... 1+1=2

The panelling inside the train was wood, the exterior frame was all metal. Proven by the fact when Franky uses his bazooka on the train, the explosives weren't able to even dent the surface.
Also, the Wiki specifically mentions that TBone is able to cut metal trains and the same thing is written for Zoro that he was able to cut metal train.
Also, 1st CoA was necessary to cut steel and no hakiless swordsmen could do it, and Brook wasn't capable of it. Now that I prooved he did, it must be his DF...:suresure: Lmao, Brook's DF doesn't increase his DC. His power is to summon 'The chill of underworld' producing ice whenever he cuts someone. But 1st of all he should be able to cut that someone for his power to work. Also, I don't see how little bit of frost helps him cut steel..?? And whenever Brook uses his DF his sword starts steaming a bit, but if you check the panel where Brook cuts the Dragon, you'll see that he didn't use his powers, it was a simple slash.
First of all the wiki is not a canon source.

The part that T-Bone cut was in wood this why Usopp was able to put nails in it

Zoro cut the whole train. The base and the roof of the train is made of steel.

I never said that Brook cut the dragon I said that he hurt him because he did not cut him.

So no neither Brook nor T-Bone ever cut steel.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hearing the breath is something doable without being a swordsman or holding a sword.
Most likely early stage of Observation Haki or some advanced branch of CoO.
But didnt he see where the rocks were going to fall and stood in the place they wouldnt

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
But didnt he see where the rocks were going to fall and stood in the place they wouldnt
He knew, he didnt see. Hearing the heart beat, observing...
Observation Haki has never dealt with inanimate objects though. It’s always been about lovingly things at least from my memory.
It has dealt with inanimate objects several times. And whatever it was back then in Alabasta it was advanced, Zoro said himself that it wasnt just presence but something more.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
He knew, he didnt see. Hearing the heart beat, observing...

It has dealt with inanimate objects several times. And whatever it was back then in Alabasta it was advanced, Zoro said himself that it wasnt just presence but something more.
Which instances has Observation Haki been used on or for inanimate objects. I know maybe like Fuji and the rubble but what other instance.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Can we keep this conversation relevant. Another question. When Mihawk fails to cut Daz. I see many of his fans say that is an instance of BOAT where he meant to cut rubber and not steel so Daz ate the attack easy. The next instance, he neg diffs Daz because he now intended to cut him.... is that what you guys believe? I would like to believe that this skill is merely s swordsmanship thing that isn’t related to Haki. I don’t like the idea of everything being Haki...

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
The axe Vander Decken sent flying and the bean Katakuri shot, on top of my head.
Well, Kata is precognition though right. And he sees the legit future. There’s no presence or intent for him to feel since he sees legitmate images and probably even hears what people are gonna say. Knowing that the jelly bean would be dodged isn’t really tapping into its preeence at all right? Kata is just seeing exactly what happens

When Mihawk fails to cut Daz.
Let me ask you a question.
If I meant to kill a rabbit and all of a sudden a boar comes in the way and the boar doesn't die from my attack aimed at rabbit, did I fail to kill the rabbit?

How did Mihawk fail to cut Daz when he never even tried to cut Daz? What do you mean by failure? How was it Mihawk failure? Was Mihawk attempting to cut Daz and he failed in his attempt? How do define failure?

fail
/fāl/
Learn to pronounce
verb

1. 1.
    be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal.

Can you post the definition of fail that you are using? Perhaps you live in a region where fail means something I am not aware of?

Let me ask you a question.
If I meant to kill a rabbit and all of a sudden a boar comes in the way and the boar doesn't die from my attack aimed at rabbit, did I fail to kill the rabbit?

How did Mihawk fail to cut Daz when he never even tried to cut Daz? What do you mean by failure? How was it Mihawk failure? Was Mihawk attempting to cut Daz and he failed in his attempt? How do define failure?

fail
/fāl/
Learn to pronounce
verb

1. 1.
    be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal.

Can you post the definition of fail that you are using? Perhaps you live in a region where fail means something I am not aware of?
not to mention mihawk did cut daz like a panel or 2 later.